are we the last region to get the update?

PuppyLove-KT

is EU,Taiwan,JP,CN already in 6.x something? 

i asked this because i saw vashiro streaming and it looked like their grouping/party system is different than ours, but never asked him what version they are at. I always thought that EU would get the last past due to it is handled by gameforge. hmmm..

5 hours ago, Nitro-KT said:

is EU,Taiwan,JP,CN already in 6.x something? 

i asked this because i saw vashiro streaming and it looked like their grouping/party system is different than ours, but never asked him what version they are at. I always thought that EU would get the last past due to it is handled by gameforge. hmmm..

We may be last, but we  gonna get the best one.

7 hours ago, Nitro-KT said:

While NA groups need to move to entrance to create instance server groups (so that players from multiple servers can apply, join and run instances together despite being on different servers), Gameforge players can do it from town/wherever else they are. That's the only difference really, other than drop rates etc.

33 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

While NA groups need to move to entrance to create instance server groups (so that players from multiple servers can apply, join and run instances together despite being on different servers), Gameforge players can do it from town/wherever else they are. That's the only difference really, other than drop rates etc.

Holy nyerk, I am jealous af.

KR, China, and RU have it to my knowledge. I know Gameforge has been posting some stuff about it on their FB, kind of like little teasers. We typically get updates before Gameforge pushes them out for EU due to the fact that Gameforge has to translate it into quite a few languages instead of just English. However they have gotten updates before us in the past, but rarely. We'll just have to wait and see which region gets it first. Good thing I play both lol.

2 hours ago, Cookiee-KT said:

https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/2830-Galeas-Information-on-main-topics/?postID=67317#post67317
So, Gameforge has already graciously announced they're updating to 6.0 sometime around September/October of this year by the looks of it.. Along with some other very helpful info. More than we typically get ahead of time anyways...

As GF announced, they're  getting the 6.2 patch, which will include 6.0.

The most surprising thing is that they will have a test server, which we haven't had for a very long time (and I'm sure we won't see again).

We rarely have things on time these days, let alone complete patches. 6.x will be still broken, buggy and become unplayable, will probably force EU players to actually move to EU. Just look how buggy our 5.8 was when it launched (and it still is).

We will get 6.2 for sure too, giving it approx. 2 months if they're not too slow about it. We should also have a test server for our own sake, but who am I even kidding.

26 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Agreed for the same reason and more. i actually hope something happens to prevent us getting 6.0-2, whatever altogether.

If we don't get it, the game literally dies, and your maps and flight won't matter anymore.

Ask Wildstar how they're doing now that they're in maintenance mode because that's exactly what Aion is in NA if we don't get 6.2 and stay in 5.8.

Archived