Final Power Up? (second try)

LeDoosh-DN

28 minutes ago, LeDoosh-DN said:

Thats fine. People need to stop thinking their guesses are answers to legit questions.

Ungrateful much? Cheesecake already answered your question on the other thread and you went ahead and dismissed her, reposting your thread, because you didnt like her accurate reply.

You are asking something only Cyan can answer, in a platform where normal users post. Of course every single answer you get will be a guess.

A "fair assumption" is not an accurate answer. Its simply an assumption. A guess. So yes, I dismissed it like every other guess because when a question is asked a person doesn't want people who the question was not asked to weighing in with replies that have no basis in anything other than "fair assumptions." The reason i started another thread is because as I stated the other one got hijacked, like this one is, by people either guessing or trying to steer conversation into what they think I and everyone else should do. The question was, and is still, is this the last power up event before 6.2. This is a public forum, so I have no way to stop anyone from replying. However you help no one, ever, by guessing an answer. Ungrateful? No. You offer nothing to be ungrateful for.

Then you are asking your question to the wrong people, 99% of the people in this forum dont know if this is the last power up event or not before 6.2, only Cyan and Hime can answer that. So I suggest that the next time you have a question regarding what is planned for the game, do not do it in an open forum and do it directly to the people who can give you the answer you are looking for, because as @Bryos-DN said 99% of the answers you will get would be a guess ;)

Just cuz you guys choose to reply doesn't mean the question was asked to you. In fact, if u look above, you'd see an @Cyan that has been there this entire time. So the question was asked to the one person who can answer it. Now he can choose to reply/ignore/lock/delete. That is his prerogative. So what i'm saying is, when u have nothing to offer, don't offer it. Because it's still nothing.

6 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Actually NCWest is keeping 6.0 away until the first person gets their +40 full set. So remember to keep tithing them every month.

The worst part is that you're probably right about that. I'm looking forward to 6.2 but at this rate it's looking like NCWest doesn't care about us. I'm so close to just saying "Screw it" and never coming back to aion. This game used to be fun. Fix this @Cyan or tell someone who can fix it to. Because as it stands right now NCWest isn't gonna be making money much longer with how everything is going right now.

Archived