Forums

Kumuki's Daring Rescue Item Reward List

Cyan

• Aion Team

This is a list of items you can obtain in Kumuki's Daring Rescue. You can find more information about the event here.

Poppy's Gift Bundle

Poppy's Letter (x1) Poppy's Letter (x5)
Poppy's Letter (x10) Blood Mark (x80)
Spinel Medal (x4) Major Ancient Crown (x3)
Major Ancient Goblet (x3) Major Ancient Goblet (x6)
[Event] Danuar Relic Box (x4)     

Poppy's Trust Box

Soft Kitty Hood Poppy's Letter (x30)
Poppy's Letter (x50) Poppy's Letter (x60)
Essence Core [Event] Essence Core
[Event] Provenance Weapon Box Greater Mythic Supplements Bundle
Shining Prime Royal Captain Armor Chest Shining Prime Royal Captain Weapon Chest
Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic) Masterwork Apollon Accessory Chest
Bright Water Dragon King's Weapon Box Prime Royal Captain Combat Wing Chest
Transcendent Thunder Dragon King Weapon Chest Brilliant Fire Dragon King's Weapon Box
Major Blessed Augmenting Box  

Ember's Shop

Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic) Major Blessed Augmenting Box
Bright Water Dragon King's Weapon Box Brilliant Fire Dragon King's Weapon Box
Greater Mythic Supplements Bundle [Event] Shining Archdaeva Cooking Bundle
Soft Kitty Shield Poppy's Trust Box
[Event] Omega Enchantment Stone (7 days)          [Event] Essence Core
[Event] Essence Core Solution Prime Royal Captain Combat Wing Chest
Level Reduction Stone  

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's good if it's the same as the last Kumuki's Daring Rescue event.
This is shit not good to have changed the rewards if it has not changed how it is done how to participate because where I know this event and completely p2w and look at it neither p2w did well in this event in the past

3 minutes ago, Lifetouch-SL said:

That's good if it's the same as the last Kumuki's Daring Rescue event.
This is shit not good to have changed the rewards if it has not changed how it is done how to participate because where I know this event and completely p2w and look at it neither p2w did well in this event in the past

you mean pay2RNG.

the prizes looks good, also I can't see any trace of pay2win except that u may need to run lots of times if you want the greater prizes.

My dearest with all respect the last Kumuki's Daring Rescue event.you could not get keys to open all the boxes with this you only got relics of the thing that I do not know and as good as a temperingo or omega
Who could get was player paying who bought key for special box this is not p2w will pay for tert without giving option to those who can not pay.

Just now, Lifetouch-SL said:

My dearest with all respect the last Kumuki's Daring Rescue event.you could not get keys to open all the boxes with this you only got relics of the thing that I do not know and as good as a temperingo or omega
Who could get was player paying who bought key for special box this is not p2w will pay for tert without giving option to those who can not pay.

Yeah that does remind me, are these rewards rewards going to be locked behind the BCM keys again? Is there at least a daily quest to allow us to earn a free key a day or something?

With luck this will be different I play aion a lot of time this was the worst year of events of the aion NA exeto STF that saved the first half of the year,
  With little luck Nc rethought about the latest version of this event and brought him improved
good luck for us

• Aion Team

There have been some changes to how the event works from last time, which you can see here. Basically, you will earn Poppy's Gift Box for running the instance. (One per Poprgus saved, plus the extra key.) These boxes will yield various amounts of Poppy's Letters, which you can exchange with the NPC named Ember for the items you see above. There is no golden chest in the instance anymore, and no special keys to buy.

3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Houve algumas mudanças na forma como o evento funciona da última vez, que você pode ver aqui.  Basicamente, você ganhará a Caixa de presentes da Poppy para executar a instância. (Um por Poprgus salvo, além da tecla extra.) Essas caixas renderam várias quantidades de Letras de papoilas, que você pode trocar com o NPC chamado Ember para os itens que você vê acima. Não há caixa dourada na instância mais, e não há chaves especiais para comprar.

Very good indeed even changed * ---- *
Thank you very much for the explanation.

3 minutes ago, Noblee-SL said:

p2w

This upcoming event is not pay to win in the slightest. The only thing you can buy from the black cloud market are bonus entry scrolls for Kumuki. That there would be providing a service for the community but in no way is it pay to win in the slightest.

This event was never pay to win. The first time it came the rewards were poorly done and paying didn't get you anything cause the probabilities were so skewed. The rewards were locked behind a pay wall, but those who payed didn't benefit in the slightest.

1 hour ago, Avin-BR said:

So if you just wanna run this instance for exp, you just have to kill the x3 Ginseng right? Anyone know how much exp you get per Ginseng? 

Around 180kk with no amulets.
By the way, the second and third edition of this event got a massive exp buff for Koreans, don't know if it will happen to us.

17 hours ago, Cyan said:

There have been some changes to how the event works from last time, which you can see here. Basically, you will earn Poppy's Gift Box for running the instance. (One per Poprgus saved, plus the extra key.) These boxes will yield various amounts of Poppy's Letters, which you can exchange with the NPC named Ember for the items you see above. There is no golden chest in the instance anymore, and no special keys to buy.

Love the changes! This made a very nice event just that much nicer!

Archived