@Cyan/Hime Fallen Poeta exploit

Gked

Apparently there are people who are so OP and can solo Fallen Poeta, an instance that there is no way to be solo'd without any 3rd party program (if you know what i mean).

There are people who just go in there, use glide hacks or a script and kill 4 relics, which give ~300 mil exp each (about 1.2 bil EXP per run) and then claim that it is soloable.

IT ISN'T. I have run FP in the past, i know how the instance works. I tried to solo it yesterday just in case i missed something, not even a chance. I tried to duo it with a legion member, still not even a chance.

Just posting this here, because some of us have already submitted tickets about this, but the relics are still there. There are videos on Youtube as well about how it is done.

I got a whisper that same thing happens with Cradle of Eternity, but i don't have time at the moment to make a little research.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nyinu-KR said:

Wouldn't surprise me and it would be easy for Support to check.

But Support won't even investigate the people who are doing barracks illegitly with a plethora of evidence to investigate people for it, and that's easy to check too. :( And AoE/CoE/DS/SDS and even FoO.

I have to give Gameforge props. They tend to be really good at banning people for UA/DS and probably a couple other instance hacks.

6 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

But Support won't even investigate the people who are doing barracks illegitly with a plethora of evidence to investigate people for it, and that's easy to check too. :( And AoE/CoE/DS/SDS and even FoO.

I have to give Gameforge props. They tend to be really good at banning people for UA/DS and probably a couple other instance hacks.

To be honest, they have very questionable and abusive ban policies. The creators of Aion Rainmeter stated that sometimes they easily ban VPN users and people who don't cheat/exploit, but are good players enough to annoy the "GM friends". They also used to ban DPS meter users who posted prints on their forums. I don't think its even close to something effective.

about OP:

There's a reason for Fallen Poeta reset scroll being the most expensive archdaeva reset on Broker. Looks like NC takes their profit from this little 'black market' beceuse you can find HUNDREDS of them daily on Siel and Israphel Brokers.

I don't know if NC will give a cent about it. They never investigated abuse on Barracks, and theres at least 5-6 years of constantly hackings and exploiting in this instance.

Also ppl used to exploit Illuminary Obelisk, Argent Manor and Danuar Sanctuary for years, they did nothing. I've sent a lot of tickets and things never changed.

They could remove those arctifacts from the instance and add one at the end, after the boss kill. An easy way to avoid abusers,

1 minute ago, Keyslasher-IS said:

To be honest, they have very questionable and abusive ban policies. The creators of Aion Rainmeter stated that sometimes they easily ban VPN users and people who don't cheat/exploit, but are good players enough to annoy the "GM friends". They also used to ban DPS meter users who posted prints on their forums. I don't think its even close to something effective.

about OP:

There's a reason for Fallen Poeta reset scroll being the most expensive archdaeva reset on Broker. Looks like NC takes their profit from this little 'black market' beceuse you can find HUNDREDS of them daily on Siel and Israphel Brokers.

I don't know if NC will give a cent about it. They never investigated abuse on Barracks, and theres at least 5-6 years of constantly hackings and exploiting in this instance.

Also ppl used to exploit Illuminary Obelisk, Argent Manor and Danuar Sanctuary for years, they did nothing. I've sent a lot of tickets and things never changed. They could remove those arctifacts from the instance and add one at the end, after the boss kill.

Uhh.. no. The rumors of people being banned for using aiDPS were just that.. rumors. No one has ever been banned for using it. If someone told you that they were, they got caught doing something else and lied to you about the reason. I haven't heard of a single case of NCWest banning someone that annoyed the GMs. I think you are confusing Gameforge (who was sued by players who were wrongfully banned when they did something to annoy employees while those employees were privately playing the game) and NCWest here. Remember, they are totally different entities.

NCWest, if anything, has way way way way way too lax of a ban policy. They don't take player videos of proof of anything. They have to be able to confirm using their own data what the video shows. That's why Supermen get banned pretty quickly (there are records of where we are in the world at any given time) and no-ani's almost never do. 

Try to keep in mind that people lie constantly about why they were banned.. and even -if- they were banned. How many people "quit Aion" right after they did a very public Superman or walked through walls? Anyone else remember the person who was no ani and no clip and every other thing under the sun who was banned for buying kinah? Just take anything your friends tell you with a grain of salt.

Just now, Nyinu-KR said:

Uhh.. no. The rumors of people being banned for using aiDPS were just that.. rumors. No one has ever been banned for using it. If someone told you that they were, they got caught doing something else and lied to you about the reason. I haven't heard of a single case of NCWest banning someone that annoyed the GMs. I think you are confusing Gameforge (who was sued by players who were wrongfully banned when they did something to annoy employees while those employees were privately playing the game) and NCWest here. Remember, they are totally different entities.

NCWest, if anything, has way way way way way too lax of a ban policy. They don't take player videos of proof of anything. They have to be able to confirm using their own data what the video shows. That's why Supermen get banned pretty quickly (there are records of where we are in the world at any given time) and no-ani's almost never do. 

Try to keep in mind that people lie constantly about why they were banned.. and even -if- they were banned. How many people "quit Aion" right after they did a very public Superman or walked through walls? Anyone else remember the person who was no ani and no clip and every other thing under the sun who was banned for buying kinah? Just take anything your friends tell you with a grain of salt.

oh, yes!
I was talking about Gameforge, not NCwest.   I agree with you about NCwest.

2 hours ago, Keyslasher-IS said:

Gameforge is nyerking terrible, and they do have awful policies, but there are some things they do do better than NCsoft, and banning people who hack in instances and bot is one of them. It's something I wish NCsoft the company and the awful people they have for Support would give a shit about over here, but they haven't in years, and I have no confidence they ever will.

IO and Luna did see a lot of bans in NA. Not enough, and not quickly enough, but there were bans for those exploits because of how public and out of control they got.

lol There's even more bothering things thats going on in the game besides a fallen poeta exploit a the moment that they arent even looking into what makes you think they will even bother looking at this either.  Got people going around "moving on the ground while they are dead" just to get next to the person they want to kill and instant rez up with no animation and jump on them and kill them in the blink of an eye lol and they're still playing so this will be nothing different.

5 hours ago, Andregark-IS said:

To the people saying they should remove the relics, this will only affect the legit players who run FP for some decent exp because if the guy doing whatever he is doing can use whatever he is using in another instances

So stop saying this suggestion D:

If it's any consolation, I told NC about there being a FP exploit months ago...

People use the same hack/script to do FoO and other instances. I have a strong suspicion it's on how certain people got 75 so quickly.

It's just all on NCsoft now to start investigating and banning people for cheating, and we all know they're not about to exert the manpower to do that. They haven't for the last few years, save for IO and Luna. It's pure RNG on if someone will get banned...and stay banned...for cheating in this game.

<- only slightly bitter.

Exactly Cheese, when the most 'hardcore' Korean players took about twice as long.... but I've mentioned in a few places in game, as long as those whales keep dropping money on BCM(like the over rated/costed berdin stars..) NCwest low level employees will just float by getting a paycheck for minimal effort....

7 hours ago, Andregark-IS said:

To the people saying they should remove the relics, this will only affect the legit players who run FP for some decent exp because if the guy doing whatever he is doing can use whatever he is using in another instances

So stop saying this suggestion D:

I'd rather no one get jackshit instead of people abusing the game getting 1.2B xp per 8min run.

I've farmed my share of open-world quests and mobs (5.0), then Fissure (5.3), also Fissure, and even more Fissure for 300+ runs, during and outside of XP events, because that's what it took to be 75 in 5.3. I'd rather some more lolilol trash not get their speedlevelling, since nothing will be done about those who already exploited for months (this and other things).

Apart from levelling being much faster now, I'd much prefer if everyone had the same chances when they're levelling during the same patch, wouldn't you ? If everyone had access to soloing these relics without going full astronaut, that would be amazing- but it's not the case without dropping 20 Euros for a year on a shady website.

As for doing this in other instances, if you know anywhere else where there's XP-heavy mobs that die that easily, I'm all ears.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for the discussion on this. If you do believe someone is abusing these instances we encourage you to submit a ticket to CS with the information you have as we look into the matter. As a reminder, please do not name-and-shame anyone on the forums as it is a violation of the rules. 

Archived