Nothing to do basically.

GenericUser22498

So, apart from the pvpve instances that we get 1 time per day, daily pvp quests and some random world pvp theres nothing much to do.

We have 5 BoS and 5 FM to run in 7 days. Why??

Instances now are pve only, why does it matter so much we run so few instances per week? Why not increased the number of entrys so we actually have something to do in our weekdays?

I know that luna is on bcm and people buy it to reset instances, afaik thats where ncsoft get most of the money. But how they going to make money if basically the entire database of aion quit due to being afk in lakrum?

I have couple sugestions dunno if the devs can actually implement them but worth the shot.

1 -Would be awesome if luna bundles could go to broker so most people can actually buy it without paying real money for it, huge part of the database can't pay real money unfortunally, but they can actually buy from other players who can spend money on it.

2 - Increase instances entrances (pve only) by 3 or 4 and 5 if you have prestige pack.

3 - Put some random loot on last bosses in instances like power shard bundles, consumable bundles  (food drink etc) that will make people still go to instances instead of quitting due to already having the gear.

Im sure theres alot more things to make it smoother and make aion more enjoyable.

Yep. Aion is so very boring to me. Usually, I could not have enough time to play Aion but now I find myself doing lots of things and not playing, if I do is just to log in to see if I can still find old friends and do the Luna quests. I do not play for days and it is so sad to see this game that I played since the beginning of 2009 and I still love going down to the drains. 

I have lost all the fun I had with Aion. :(

2 hours ago, Housemusic-KT said:

Man dont bother yourself they dont know mechanics of game/vendor/  i dont see potential of that team hired in NC, this game is going to be shut down soon

Ikr, they should hire someone to look for things like that, make things more enjoyable.

2 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

Try Primeth Forge, try IDD, do your camps, farm mobs for crafting supplies, roll an alt.

I do PF for skins/kinah as duo, IDD i think its too much trouble to not even get an item for me.

15 minutes ago, LadySparks-KT said:

Yep. Aion is so very boring to me. Usually, I could not have enough time to play Aion but now I find myself doing lots of things and not playing, if I do is just to log in to see if I can still find old friends and do the Luna quests. I do not play for days and it is so sad to see this game that I played since the beginning of 2009 and I still love going down to the drains. 

Its a casual game for hardcore players, sounds weird but its true, if you dont have an army of alts theres nothing much to do in the game.

3 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

PLZ link your red transformation contract.

What you mean? I dont get it.

Just now, Shaperz-DN said:

What you mean? I dont get it.

That red transformation contract is end game. If you do not currently have it and you are not running bos/coe/fm/mirash on 8 characters on your account then you have plenty of content to spam.

5 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

That red transformation contract is end game. If you do not currently have it and you are not running bos/coe/fm/mirash on 8 characters on your account then you have plenty of content to spam.

Yeah that sounds like so much fun to do..run the same boring content on your main and 7 alts for a chance at contracts.

16 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I do have couple alts that i run coe with friends, got like 3 ancient contract from it but nah not into doing in 8 chars to combine my transformations with no sucess.

8 hours ago, Shaperz-DN said:

So, apart from the pvpve instances that we get 1 time per day, daily pvp quests and some random world pvp theres nothing much to do.

We have 5 BoS and 5 FM to run in 7 days. Why??

Instances now are pve only, why does it matter so much we run so few instances per week? Why not increased the number of entrys so we actually have something to do in our weekdays?

I know that luna is on bcm and people buy it to reset instances, afaik thats where ncsoft get most of the money. But how they going to make money if basically the entire database of aion quit due to being afk in lakrum?

I have couple sugestions dunno if the devs can actually implement them but worth the shot.

1 -Would be awesome if luna bundles could go to broker so most people can actually buy it without paying real money for it, huge part of the database can't pay real money unfortunally, but they can actually buy from other players who can spend money on it.

2 - Increase instances entrances (pve only) by 3 or 4 and 5 if you have prestige pack.

3 - Put some random loot on last bosses in instances like power shard bundles, consumable bundles  (food drink etc) that will make people still go to instances instead of quitting due to already having the gear.

Im sure theres alot more things to make it smoother and make aion more enjoyable.

Pylinear-KT created a thread listing 30+ issues with the current patch (including some of the ones you mentioned here) but Cyan has yet to respond...

7 hours ago, Housemusic-KT said:

Man dont bother yourself they dont know mechanics of game/vendor/  i dont see potential of that team hired in NC, this game is going to be shut down soon

Yeah if you watched the 6.2 preview video starring Hime and Gideon, you would see they have no clue about the game and they don't look like they gaf. People are getting all excited about new classes and skills in 7.0, but will the NA population even be alive at that point?

(inb4 tards saying "Aion isn't dead" or "Aion will never die")

5 hours ago, LadySparks-KT said:

Yeah I log in like 1 day a week now just to see if I can play with the 2 good friends I have left in Aion. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't log in at all. My closest friends whom I used to play Aion with have quit long ago..and good for them, because I think Aion has been a waste of time since 5.X. I wouldn't want them to come back nor am I directing any new players to this game at this point.

I dunno why people keep saying that's so little to do while there's plenty, imo. I guess it's maybe I'm not playing 24/7 or anything close to it. There's plenty to farm especially since most things costs just a lot of kinah and we are quite restricted on trading. Also upgrade your gear, it does require farming after all. I understand that we have less instances with this patch but this way you get more time to focus on more toons than just on one which is really nice for casual players. I do think it would be nice to have more events going on but this might change with the whole holidays coming up soonish.

I personally struggle with the whole trading situation... I really hope they will do something about it. D:

18 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Is this a serious response?

Do you actually think thats a valid endgame? Running every instance 40 times a week for some transform scrolls?

First off, red transform is obviously the strongest but it is in no way the only deciding factor in a fight. You can run every instance with ancient transforms, and it doesnt give enough stats compared to ancient to make a big enough difference in pvp, atleast not enough to make someone run hundreds of instances every since week just for a chance at it.

The truth is, OP is right. Theres no real end game. You can complete the hardest instances without the best pve gear. You can only do so much content to work towards better pvp gear each day/week. Aside from open world pvp theres no much content left.

18 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Or I can go to work for a few hours and buy more contracts you farm in a month.

You're also doing it wrong... You need 8 characters on each server.

18 hours ago, Shaperz-DN said:

6.2 is not alt friendly.

Uhmm depends on the alt tbh. I have two 2 main classes I play, cleric and SW. It's so easy to focus on both nowadays. So maybe find another class you'd like to play and there we go, you won't be bored. :P

oh geez I can't stop laughing I remember everyone.....

omg 6.0 is coming 6.0 is coming....

….ah shit.....nothigns working....

ah shit we gota do the same instances again....

ummmm 90% of the things in 6.0 are RECYCLED...

All the money NC been taking from ya since 5.0 was to simply profit - not to manage - not to develop - not to innovate....so why are you still complaining its clearly obvious whats going to happen next....

6.5 Oct 2019 (people really need stop kidding themselves that its already gona be here...)  (7.0 has not been approved for ncwest….if ereshkigal server fails they will not merge they are suspending aion for ncwest….even if 7.0 gets approved (gameforge has it approved already) its not for another 2 years oct 2020) Too much of the player base is kidding themselves looking that far ahead.....

if your looking far ahead again  you are not happy with now 

if you are not happy with now after looking ahead from before

then what makes you think you are gona be happy then?   Obviously looking ahead in 5.0 and liking what you saw for 6.0 didn't mean shit for now so looking or 7.0 now isn't going to mean shit either....so again are you crazy? 

its kinda funny NCSoft like the only company doing what EA did with star wars but since it was sucha  huge title they didn't get away with it lol.....yet here we are with Aion Lineage Blade of Souls and what not but NCSoft is getting away with it...….(Not NCsofts fault either but can you guess who?  yes you)

I am not even sure why there is pve in game. Lets say you dress your char in full ultimate +15 pve. OK then what? You did IDD and PF... you did once, twice, ten times... will you keep doing it 100 times? Why? So you can get more pve things that you do not even need? You are already ultimate +15, that means pve is now useless, and all the job you did is useless. Maybe that will help you on daily grinding, I could live with full legendary for open world pve, killing mobs to get some shards.

Separating pve from pve was kinda wise but this made pve totally irrelevant, it is not like you can make money via pve and thus directly affect your pvp purchases, you can hardly purchase anything for pvp, unless it is a masterwork crafted ultimate pvp, all other things are not tradeable & not brokerable.

I am invited to BoS and I simply never do my entries at all, the instance takes forever to finish if there is 1~2 people who do not know what to do and the drops are literally useless to me since I am full legendary. I might do FM only because it is fast and still any drops is worthless to me. I have all daevanion skills already.

I even quit world bosses mid-fight if a cubic entrance spawns because it matters more, but I am almost done with my cubicles ass well (9 out of 10 stats are maxed out, even stats I do not need).

I have a prestige for the last time, why get prestige for entries that I do not burn?

I would do every single instance even low lvl ones, if I knew there is 100% chance for a transformation contract in the end boss. At the moment even if they add +100 BoS entries per week, I still will do 0 of them. They deleted 90% of the instances, and those few left are repetitive and kinda not necessary to bother.

PvE died in 5.8 (along with Aion)

#Bring5.8Back

Archived