Daeva skills are a joke

GenericUser2825

So the passed month or so I have encountered about 7-8 shugos, pretty nice right? NOPE, bc every single one of them were trolls. The chance that a regular shugo will actually drop a daeva skill chest is supposedly "50%", ya nice joke bc its not even close. One of the shugos however was a golden shugo, I'm so lucky right? SIKE, it dropped a friggen duplicate daeva skill. GREAT JOB NC. 

So to sum it all up on how ridiculously hard it is to ACTUALLY get a daeva skill, there are about 4 steps unless you solo bos. STEP 1: You actually have to find a friggen shugo which is already super fuggen rare. STEP 2: So once you FINALLY find a shugo, NOW IT HAS TO ACTUALLY DROP SOMETHING since golden shugos are at least 10 times more rare than the regular ones. STEP 3: Ok so the shugo actually dropped something for once and your group is super hype about it, now its up to the luckiest manz to actually win the roll therefore in most cases u only have like a 16.6% chance to actually get the fuggen box. STEP 4: So after ALL of the STRESS and ANGER and EAGERNESS to FINALLY get a daeva skill chest for ONCE, now you have to actually get the fgn skill you want :D Isn't it great that there is a chance to get a skill you already have considering how hard it ALREADY IS to get a daeva chest in the first place? LMAO What a joke. Not to mention people are 90% sure they nerfed the chance of getting a shugo in bos because that was just too easy RIGHT? Na man they need you to spend more money on luna, its all about the MONAAAA!

bRuH it's like an rng box inside an rng box, inside ANOTHER RNG BOX, WHICH IS INSIDE ANOTHER FUGGEN RNG BOX WTF?!?!?!?!?!? -credit goes to stephen btw.

-Sincerely, Whiskershot EK 

Follow me at twitch.tv/Bl00dpaste for ranger pvp and more!

Another F.A.I.L.U.R.E., from NCwest,  as you are not supposed to get them all from the game, you are supposed to buy them also.

BTW, the box from the gold ingot shop can drop the ancient daeva skill!!! Now imagine getting 200 ingots, buying the box, and get the same skill you get on COE.

43 minutes ago, Whiskershot-EK said:

Good for you buddy, not all of us pay real money and have the luck of a nigerian prince. doesn't make my point any less valid.

I wonder where exactly you got the pay money bit out of what I posted? I haven't spent a single cent on this game since the patch was launched

I honestly don't think it should be this hard to get skills. You have to hope for the shugo to spawn, then you have to hope it's not the "troll" shugo because it seems the chance to get a skill from it is very low, then when you get the shugo you have to hope it's a skill you don't have.. Meanwhile I only have 3 skills on my sm and the few times I've gotten the shugo I have gotten repeat skills. This game is like going to school and attending your favorite class only to hear your teacher tell you that you'll always be a failure and will never amount to anything.. (insert tears here)

3 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

I honestly don't think it should be this hard to get skills. You have to hope for the shugo to spawn, then you have to hope it's not the "troll" shugo because it seems the chance to get a skill from it is very low, then when you get the shugo you have to hope it's a skill you don't have.. Meanwhile I only have 3 skills on my sm and the few times I've gotten the shugo I have gotten repeat skills. This game is like going to school and attending your favorite class only to hear your teacher tell you that you'll always be a failure and will never amount to anything.. (insert tears here)

Well said

14 minutes ago, Woo-DN said:

I wonder where exactly you got the pay money bit out of what I posted? I haven't spent a single cent on this game since the patch was launched

Everyone here is agreeing with me lol, how many ppl do you know that are as lucky as u and so happen to have 200 ingonts?!?!? Like bRuH cmon now.

What you all need to do is run alts through Bos. On the first stage before the miniboss, there's 4 possible shugo spawn points. If shugo spawns, log on main toon and loot it. This is very easy to do as u simply need to train through the first part looking for the shugo message popup. 

Run on as many alts as you can and enjoy the rewards. Hope it helps. 

38 minutes ago, Voodoodoctor-DN said:

What you all need to do is run alts through Bos. On the first stage before the miniboss, there's 4 possible shugo spawn points. If shugo spawns, log on main toon and loot it. This is very easy to do as u simply need to train through the first part looking for the shugo message popup. 

Run on as many alts as you can and enjoy the rewards. Hope it helps. 

The problem is these skills are actually so strong and should not require months to get or require you to run an account full of alts through bos/fm to pray you get the right skill through multiple levels of rng. I had 23 duplicate legendary skills before i finally got my 7th skill....

1 hour ago, XYZX-DN said:

The problem is these skills are actually so strong and should not require months to get or require you to run an account full of alts through bos/fm to pray you get the right skill through multiple levels of rng. I had 23 duplicate legendary skills before i finally got my 7th skill....

I think this just shows the difference in RNG. Some are upset they get to many duplicates while others are upset they are not even seeing any shulaks/shugo's at all. At the same time how many of those were actually gold ingot duplicates and how many were from instances. 

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I think this just shows the difference in RNG. Some are upset they get to many duplicates while others are upset they are not even seeing any shulaks/shugo's at all. At the same time how many of those were actually gold ingot duplicates and how many were from instances. 

At least running alts through instances, removes the rng factor of rolling against a group. It's the best chance to get daeva skills. So the only rng factor is getting the right skill. 

5 hours ago, XYZX-DN said:

Should require or shouldn't require? I think taking months to get the full skillet is reasonable as they are powerful. I am still missing 2 skills as I am lazy to run alts, but for those who are willing to run many alts then it's the best option imo. 

Yeah, I'm still missing 4 skills on my main and missing all except the CoE one on my favorite alt -- and I do 5 FMs and BOSes *minimum* per week on both of those toons, plus my 5 PFs on my main.

The shulack spawn rate is way too low. And the troll shulack is absolute bullshit tbh.

I have been doing most of my instances from the time this patch dropped and I can still not get a legendary box.  I only have the ancient one on my main and none on my alts.

I have even been soloing bos for the shugo and have gotten 0 shugos (do I need to repeat that number.....0)

I don't quite understand the business model Aion is running.  

Lets sell things for stoopid amounts of money and HOPE people buy them.  Lets have 5 bad skins available in the store.  These are virtual items people!  Put tons of skins that are good for good prices and they will sell.

Put the price down and makes tons O cash from micro transactions duh.  I would spend a ton more (than $0 currently) if the prices were lower.  Example: put ancient pve stones on store (if they don't want pvp stones thats fine they currently fail anyway) at 50cents each.  People would buy tons.  Instead they put purple stones up for 2k coins?! wtf.   Yeah I think ill buy 10 purple pve stones and have them fail.  There goes my $20 bucks.

I run BOS on my Chanter, Cleric, Bard and SM. The week before last I had the trial prestige pass so they all had 5 entries and of course after that was out I was back to my 4 entries last week. In the 1st week of the 2 weeks I got the shugo twice but both times it was the troll shugo. Surprisingly though one of the troll shugos dropped the box but it was a repeat skill. Last week I got the shugo twice again but one was the troll shugo so I got nothing and one was the gold shugo and I got a repeat skill. Again I only have 3 skills on my sm and everytime I do get the shugo which isn't much I get repeat skills. I also run FM in a group and everytime the shugo spawned it was the troll shugo and we got nothing.

Archived