Roll back the game to 6.2 until you fix the issues

NC-Soft GP gain isn't working Skill damage increase for some classes arnt working..buffs for some classes arnt working the new Davian skills for some classes arnt working....I think your company needs to find all the problems wrong people are listing and cancel 6.7 until you guys can fix these game mechanic issues...

It's a stoopid idea, people have crafted, done weeklies, got drops and other rewards, and you want to delete all that just because of some minor bugs. Get real, the game is a living breathing thing, toons are progressing all the time and not everyone cares about GP.

6 hours ago, IczerOne-EK said:

NC-Soft GP gain isn't working Skill damage increase for some classes arnt working..buffs for some classes arnt working the new Davian skills for some classes arnt working....I think your company needs to find all the problems wrong people are listing and cancel 6.7 until you guys can fix these game mechanic issues...

He’s just crying about his ranger, who he thinks is under powered... idiot.

54 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

reboot to the last version only for the rangers to be OP again... yea xD

Not happening :D 

Imbalanced 6.2 chanters & rangers nerfed, became more balanced. 

Ranger cant 3 shot me anymore,want to see AoD ranks at the end of the season.

"Ranger perspective" Hey... I get buff this patch 10% flat value increase AWESOME! no more maths I have do know how I hit RNG anyway, (doesn't realize this is a slight balancing patch for them with increased mixed into the wording) 

"Ranger perspective" Now I shoot and kill 10% faster!, continues to pop all buffs with user chain skill, bury silence (even though their silence can't be potted anymore) hey why you know die in two hits & 10% faster???!?!? NCSOFT BULLSHIT LIE! TO ME GIF MONEYZ BAKS!
 THIS LIE WHOLE PATCH CRAP YOU SAY BUFF I NERF WAHHH LIE BAD NCSOFT

I legit think NCWest is laughing at any ranger who complains this patch, wondering why they don't see a 10% increase in their damage.

lol im legit laughing at all you idiots because u dont know how to counter a ranger because ur bad players =) yeah and enjoy the 0 GP gain in the sieges idiots enjoy all the broken things that arnt working in 6.7. which goes to show LOL a lot of other things arnt working for ur classes which if you paid attention to ur toons before the update youd notice them but ur too stupid to have done this before the update right?they don't roll back and fix these things LOLOLOL youre all gonna be stuck like that forever....so enjoy!

23 minutes ago, IczerOne-EK said:

lol im legit laughing at all you idiots because u dont know how to counter a ranger because ur bad players =) yeah and enjoy the 0 GP gain in the sieges idiots enjoy all the broken things that arnt working in 6.7. which goes to show LOL a lot of other things arnt working for ur classes which if you paid attention to ur toons before the update youd notice them but ur too stupid to have done this before the update right?they don't roll back and fix these things LOLOLOL youre all gonna be stuck like that forever....so enjoy!

The difference between you, and me. I was raised to eat whats on my plate, if they told me it was chicken, but gave me beef... well guess what i'm eating beef. Another thing, its not like you are the only one... everyone has it thus makes it fair, stop crying at least you got something. Don't like it, don't buy prestige or what ever else you think gives you the right to bytch so much about petty shit.

2 hours ago, IczerOne-EK said:

haha yeah, we are idiots.

8dpXfhE.png

LOL you guys like my post from before the update right saved my damage on the forums ahaha yeah u like that =) oh yeah roll back oh no that would be bad! Playing a broken version of the game is fun and enjoyable.  So stay and play a broken version with broken toons! The point of 6.2 was to correct things that were unbalanced and broken now 6.7 just repeated the same mistakes prior to that....everyones tool tipp damage increased is bugged! ENJOY! 6.7!

14 hours ago, IczerOne-EK said:

LOL you guys like my post from before the update right saved my damage on the forums ahaha yeah u like that =) oh yeah roll back oh no that would be bad! Playing a broken version of the game is fun and enjoyable.  So stay and play a broken version with broken toons! The point of 6.2 was to correct things that were unbalanced and broken now 6.7 just repeated the same mistakes prior to that....everyones tool tipp damage increased is bugged! ENJOY! 6.7!

Brooooo this game has been broken for yearsssss!!! Or sorry!!! It is Ma'am! Sorry idk your gender but all your bytchin, seems you could be female.

Archived