Proof- Tool Tip Error for ranger skill light errror doesnt work

Tool tip damage------> Lethal arrow is 1763 add 30%(focused shots) = 2291.9

Light arrow (Vicious arrow) Tool Tip Damage ----------> 2138 add 30%(Focused shots) = 2779.4

Now lets subtract the two------> 2779.4 Minus 2291.9 = 487.5 which is 48.75% More damage than lethal arrow....now go hit a mob and do the math between the two you will see that Light arrow isn't hitting for the correct damage.

Just hit a test dumb Lethal arrow 87,616 and light arrow damage is 106,256 21.27% increase in damage is no where close to 48.75% damage increase we should be getting on this skill...Tested this several times. I even got a video recording on this but I can't upload. Well if this is broken what else is?

https://percentcalculators.com/percent-change-calculator-finding-percent-increases-or-decreases/

1 minute ago, IczerOne-EK said:

I just did the math what does it show? Show me the math how im wrong

You obtained the damage increase with focused shots for both skills and then got the differential (about 487). The percent increase is actually this 487 damage differential divided by the damage for the skill (lethal arrow) multiplied by 100 to convert to a percentage.

Thanks for the video on Aion 6.0 lol sorry brother I do appreciate but that has no relevance here in this new version of the game.....like I said Test it here in aion 6.2-6.5.  Once your damage hits a certain points its 10% damage per 100 tool tip this video is irrelevant because in 6.0 weapons didn't have physical attack on them like they do now dude. Now how 100 tool tip damage scales with magic users I got no idea haven't  tested it . >< go  test it urself take off 1000 attack on ur gear ull see -10% damage but like I said its a scaleing process once u reach a certain point. then use ARM and test 2 skills lol one with lets say 1000 tool tip and another with lets say 1200 its 20% more damage or should be.

1. I will not use "Test Dummy" as targets for game mechanic testing because their damage calculation is inconsistent with everything else (including the level 1 "Training Dummy" in Cygnea)

Test:

• Ranger - 6977 PvE Physical Attack
    • 6052 physical attack
    • 925 PvE attack
  • Target: level 77 Jagged Hookclaw (6052 physical attack estimated)
  • Skill: Light Arrow - 2138 base damage (tooltip damage is the same due to having 100 POW)
    • No Focused Shots: 4274 damage
    • With Focused Shots: 5556 damage (30% increase)

Focused Shots increase total damage by 30%.

Monsters physical defense have increased in 6.5. Then why aren't there any chanters complaining that their attack damage got nerfed?

1 hour ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:
  • Target: level 77 Jagged Hookclaw (6052 physical attack estimated)

Sorry, I calculated that physical defense estimation incorrectly. Non-focus shot damage was exactly (base skill damage - 1) * 2, so that monster's physical defense was higher than 6977.

Even the mobs outside Mirash Sanctum entrance had their physical defense buffed to the point such that physical defense > full lakrum set's (Physical Attack + PvE Attack)

Archived