Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

LOL u got frost aswell? 

this is the last reply i got from them aswell

Hello,

We understand where you are coming from. Moreover, If compensation will be deemed appropriate for this, it will be applied equally to all affected accounts and not delivered by customer support to individual customers. At this point, we have no information about whether compensation is being considered.

If you have other inquiries, please do contact us again.

Regards,

GM Frost
NCSOFT Support Team

GM SonSaturday at 16:50

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know about this. At this time, I am forwarding the information that you've provided about this issue to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation. After replicating and confirming the bug, it will be entered into our bug tracking system so that the Development Team can address it.

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GM FrostYesterday at 03:43

Hi,

I understand how this situation can be frustrating. However, the team is still investigating this issue and there is no information yet about the progress. For the time being as the devs are looking onto this, we can only ask for your patience and understanding on this matter.

If you have other inquiries in mind, please do contact us again.

Regards,

GM Frost
NCSOFT Support Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

we are at 10am Monday They are on site at the office and still no reply. Again this just goes to show you they don't care about the player base. Most of NC jobs are 9-5. @Cyan Give us a dam update on the issue.

They're Pacific time. It's just now, as of my post, 9am there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

As I told everyone on Friday we're looking into the issue. This isn't something as easy as "taking the server down and fixing the issue". We'll be providing more information on this once we have more information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cyan said:

As I told everyone on Friday we're looking into the issue. This isn't something as easy as "taking the server down and fixing the issue". We'll be providing more information on this once we have more information. 

@Cyan this is just a really big nyerk up to a core game system, it's honestly one of the worst ones I've seen.  How did this get past QA?

I understand that it takes time to analyze an issue and come up with a fix, but based on your previous reply it didn't seem you guys were taking it seriously.  

The only fair thing would be once you guys find a fix is to restart the season (still give people rewards), and also gives compensation rewards (maybe like 5 ultimate pvp stones + 10m AP for anyone who attended fort siege/did GP instances). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe-DN   

But not taking it down and fixing the problem (as hard as that would be) but still allowing the problem to compound by even more fort sieges where some people may or may not have shown up only complicates the problem.  I would rather the server to have gone down for hours and the problem resolved instead of allowing the players to continue to grow impatient with the lack of information to resolve the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2019 at 1:26 AM, Capa-KT said:

@Cyan I'm also an officer/general and worked very very very hard for my rank and I would like the following compensation:

  • 50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)
  • 1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)
  • 1x 30-day Prestige Pass
  • 1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)
  • 10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones
  • 10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones
  • 3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones
  • 3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones
  • 5x Stigma Enchantment Stones
  • 250,000,000 Kinah
  • 250 Gold Ingots
  • 4,000 Luna;

because this AP/GP bug is quite distressful, it has been multiple days now and we are over 1k affected distraught players (that's more than the total population of EK I believe).

tyty

No. Stop begging. 

It happened to Soldier, rank 1 too. They can get GP/AP from the siege but their rank didn't changed. They're still stuck at rank 1 forever until GM fix it. 

Edited by FreeKill-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
2 minutes ago, FreeKill-KT said:

No. Stop begging. 

It happened to Soldier, rank 1 too. They can get GP/AP from the siege but their rank didn't changed. They're still stuck at rank 1 forever until GM fix it. 

Honestly.. can you not see the difference? Those people are GETTING their earned AP, GP and siege rewards. In fact, their GP and siege rewards are inflated because ALL of the top siegers are getting nothing which opens up all those top earnings to people who in no way earned them! In other words.. these people are stealing the rewards earned by others.

When this is fixed, the players you are talking about will still have their AP and GP/seige rewards that they are not entitled to. No one is going to take those away. But those of us who aren't earning a damn thing will be left with just that.. not a damn thing.

Really. You need to think about things before posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cyan said:

As I told everyone on Friday we're looking into the issue. This isn't something as easy as "taking the server down and fixing the issue". We'll be providing more information on this once we have more information. 

You guys had 3 days to fix this issue. I'm a IT and if there is a issue that happens on Friday you have to stay until the server is running like it should. This is poor Management, This should be fixed by now. I know its not your fault @Cyan but the staff should also have more interaction with the player base as well. You guys know the weekend is the most active time for everyone. So having Robo emails from fake GM's don't help anyone. 

 

11 minutes ago, Gabe-DN said:

But not taking it down and fixing the problem (as hard as that would be) but still allowing the problem to compound by even more fort sieges where some people may or may not have shown up only complicates the problem.  I would rather the server to have gone down for hours and the problem resolved instead of allowing the players to continue to grow impatient with the lack of information to resolve the problem.

I do agree with this, take the servers down and fix the issue. If people cant upgrade items and have progress on a core part of the game, then we will lose more players. Stop the ranks and start everything when you guys have a perm fix. for everyone that is affected give them the points they have earn and also Comp the entire server.

This is what it should take to show the player base that you guys do care and not nyerk anymore people off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's be fair. Army 1 Star Officer and higher should get those rewards due to GP/AP bugged 

50x Transformation Contract (62 Types)

1x Ancient Transformation Contract (18 Types)

1x 30-day Prestige Pass

1x Daevanion Skill Box (10 Types)

10x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones

10x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stones

3x Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stones

5x Stigma Enchantment Stones

250,000,000 Kinah

250 Gold Ingots

4,000 Luna;

Glory Points (the amount you've missed from siege & divine)

Abyss Points




 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

In fact, their GP and siege rewards are inflated because ALL of the top siegers are getting nothing which opens up all those top earnings to people who in no way earned them! In other words.. these people are stealing the rewards earned by others.

When this is fixed, the players you are talking about will still have their AP and GP/seige rewards that they are not entitled to. No one is going to take those away. But those of us who aren't earning a damn thing will be left with just that.. not a damn thing.

Really. You need to think about things before posting.

No, you need to think about calling people thieves whatnot. I'm one of those who entered an attacking siege as a rank 1 and came out with an xform. Inflated rewards? The usual 2 stones (never got ulti from red box, ever), the usual IDD scroll (sorry about other people not getting the scroll, it shoots me in the foot too - less people to run IDD with) i get in every single winning Lakrum siege. Slightly less GP than normal because by the time we got the gate down, all the NPC's were already cleared by 'air force', so that leavs contribution from gate, asmos and dux. The price for the high rank i "stole" from all those who luna-reset their IB's? I now get 0 rewards and AP too. But hey, at least dying is free. Count your blessings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Honestly.. can you not see the difference? Those people are GETTING their earned AP, GP and siege rewards. In fact, their GP and siege rewards are inflated because ALL of the top siegers are getting nothing which opens up all those top earnings to people who in no way earned them! In other words.. these people are stealing the rewards earned by others.

When this is fixed, the players you are talking about will still have their AP and GP/seige rewards that they are not entitled to. No one is going to take those away. But those of us who aren't earning a damn thing will be left with just that.. not a damn thing.

Really. You need to think about things before posting.

You're joking, right? Or otherwise you're dumb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan this is just a really big nyerk up to a core game system, it's honestly one of the worst ones I've seen.  How did this get past QA?

What in the past few months of 6.x makes you or anyone else think there's still a QA for this game? 

There's no kind of patch management here, they just get something from Korea, toss it on live servers, have Cyan trot something out about fixes and discussions, then tell Korea about all the bugs you found for the next update. I'm pretty sure you and the rest of the playerbase are the only people testing and catching bugs in the NA version of the game.

RTd6PvU.jpg

Edited by Sethos-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sethos-DN said:

What in the past few months of 6.x makes you or anyone else think there's still a QA for this game? 

There's no kind of patch management here, they just get something from Korea, toss it on live servers, have Cyan trot something out about fixes and discussions, then tell Korea about all the bugs you found for the next update. I'm pretty sure you and the rest of the playerbase are the only people testing and catching bugs in the NA version of the game.

 

Don't forget to check the Website for updates on issues!!!

Hello there,

I understand your frustration. Currently, we don't have any update nor additional information about this issue if we will provide any lost rewards at the moment, but I highly advise you to keep an eye on our official website and forum for more info about this.

Website: https://www.aiononline.com/
Forums: https://forums.aiononline.com/

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other question or inquiry.

Regards,

GM Buuj
NCSOFT Support Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

As I told everyone on Friday we're looking into the issue. This isn't something as easy as "taking the server down and fixing the issue". We'll be providing more information on this once we have more information. 

Thanks for looking into it.  Beside no AP in Siege, Instances etc.  I just got the weekly officers mail reward for AP and accepted it.  It did not add it to my AP :-(  Yea seems like a pretty  big issue alright.

You guys might want to NOT accept your weekly officer award email for AP and save it until after they fix this bug.  I just accepted mine but it did not register the AP reward either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
40 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

No, you need to think about calling people thieves whatnot. I'm one of those who entered an attacking siege as a rank 1 and came out with an xform. Inflated rewards? The usual 2 stones (never got ulti from red box, ever), the usual IDD scroll (sorry about other people not getting the scroll, it shoots me in the foot too - less people to run IDD with) i get in every single winning Lakrum siege. Slightly less GP than normal because by the time we got the gate down, all the NPC's were already cleared by 'air force', so that leavs contribution from gate, asmos and dux. The price for the high rank i "stole" from all those who luna-reset their IB's? I now get 0 rewards and AP too. But hey, at least dying is free. Count your blessings.

Dying isn't free. We still lose AP when we die to players even though we can't gain AP.

You aren't understanding. The people that got top GP and rewards from Saturday and Sunday's sieges did so with no competition from the top siegers because those people were getting nothing. You do realize that there are a limited number of levels of rewards, correct? So if the top 100 people are getting nothing, that means that the rewards they normally get are now open to those who don't usually get them. So a good number those rank 1s who went into the sieges this weekend BENEFITED from the bug. They received rewards they would not have had available to them had the game not been bugged. What else would you call it when someone takes the reward you earned? 

And you are assuming everyone who is effected by this bug reset. We've already covered that extensively in this thread. Most of the people with rank didn't reset a damn thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did reset IB alot to keep the rank I have. I would be Gov right now if i got the rewards from Forts. But I got screwed out of it cause other people were able to get the GP to surpass me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe-DN   
Posted (edited)

Like I said, allowing the server to keep running without fixing the problem is only making your job even harder.  Enjoy the onslaught of new tickets today with people not getting ap from the weekly rewards mailed out.  I have no idea why you allow the problem to continue to compound.  The word "asinine" comes to mind.

Edited by Gabe-DN
xxxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

As I told everyone on Friday we're looking into the issue. This isn't something as easy as "taking the server down and fixing the issue". We'll be providing more information on this once we have more information. 

It is if you have people working on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ubie-KT   
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

As I told everyone on Friday we're looking into the issue. This isn't something as easy as "taking the server down and fixing the issue". We'll be providing more information on this once we have more information. 

@Cyan

With all due respect, your casual response to this issue just goes to show how little you understand the far reaching implications of this last broken patch. Is there anyone left at NcSoft that knows anything about Aion anymore?

The servers should have been taken down on Friday and patch reverted until such a time where your invisible QA 'team' can be replaced and a working version can be implemented.

The only thing working in the entire system right now is NcWest's ability to continue receiving peoples money in the form of instance resets, which incidentally is the ONE thing the community asked to be not allowed if GP was being rewarded for these instances.

Every day that goes by makes it harder for you guys to be able to compensate everyone affected in any fair or reasonable manner.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Como eu disse a todos na sexta-feira, estamos investigando a questão. Isso não é algo tão fácil quanto "derrubar o servidor e corrigir o problema". Forneceremos mais informações sobre isso assim que tivermos mais informações. 

 

Sorry, but for me NC has not solved the problem so far because it is only gaining time until the next maintenance >:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kesabel-DN said:

 

Sorry, but for me NC has not solved the problem so far because it is only gaining time until the next maintenance >:(

That is if they fix it then. Right now they are getting shit loads of money cause only way to get GP is from ID, IB. So they may not even fix it cause they know they making money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cyan said:

As I told everyone on Friday we're looking into the issue. This isn't something as easy as "taking the server down and fixing the issue". We'll be providing more information on this once we have more information. 

You have had 4hours now. You could update us on what is going on and what to expect. @Cyan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

You have had 4hours now. You could update us on what is going on and what to expect. @Cyan

It's early morning (not yet business hours) in Korea. If he didn't a response over the weekend, he definitely isn't getting anything until the end of the workday today or early tomorrow. Plus the devs have been slow to respond to a lot of the issues we've brought up as of late, so don't expect anything too soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×