Keep The Game Alive.

Pabst-KT

OK so here goes. I know lot of you on the Dn side that are asmos probably don't like me. That's ok. I truly do appreciate all the players here. Including all the people I talk rubbish to. We are a unique group of people. This game is dying in a way we haven't seen before. I'm not sure what the answer is to save it, as many people smarter than me have posted very articulate posts pointing out all the short comings. It seems all of this stuff falls on deaf hears and the absolutely abhorrent company that host our escapism from life isn't willing to address those very specific requests. So in lieu of the death of this game and it's servers I'd like to give a big shout out to all of you for participating in this game I've enjoyed  for a very long time. Tsukiyumi, Euphoria, Darksaphira, FatBad, Apa, DMob,Tales, Bruce, Extreme, Gregg, Yukina, Loaly, AND ALL THE REST I DONT HAVE TIME TO MENTION, FOR REAL AS PEOPLE THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Agreed. Sometimes it's easy to forget that the person shouting at you (or at whom you are shouting) is just a normal person like you. When the game eventually dies for real, hopefully we can all find something else on which to spend our time and money. Maybe some of us will be there together again. You kill me a lot, Pabst, but I have no issues with you. Peace to you (and most other DN-E people). :)

My inner dialog, "Crap.. Pabst and he's 'zerking.. just keep running, running, running, running.."

giphy.gif

In the face of the lack of communication from the game, we can at least appreciate each other.. both on our own side and on the opposition. So I agree. Civility between the players would be a wonderful thing.

d My Point isn't about civility. It's about recognizing how this game is done. I'm basically giving a shout out to the death of the game. and at the same time appreciating some people who might think I don't. And just giving respect to a diverse community. This game has literally saved me multiple times.

3 hours ago, Pabst-KT said:

as many people smarter than me have posted very articulate posts pointing out all the short comings. It seems all of this stuff falls on deaf hears.

I know that it's the case most of the times. But sometimes they take in consideration our suggestions and slowly really slowly they put them in operation.

For example:

On 29/3/2019 at 6:20 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

@Cyan any chance to lower the price of the Daevanion Skill Box to 50 Gold Bars like other regions ?

On 1/4/2019 at 4:26 PM, Cyan said:

I will forward this on up!

BTW i played this week in Gameforge before 7.0 and their Daevanion box was still at 200 gold ingots while ours is 60.

Also i asked several times for more ways to get Grade A minium and they added a 50 units box in gst so i apreciate it.

There is still hope ! Stay possitive and don't give up guys xD

I couldn't agree more. Although there is a serious lack of communication and players' support, quaintly,  this game at least to me has been a good way to entertain myself. The people you know, the people you meet, the fun, the  LFG drama moments, the girls (lol) :P NEVER GIVE UP!

I am probably what you describe just going through the motions when I log into Aion of late. I do my camps and weekly repeats each week do a few pvp instances and help with pve for friends that need to do my prestige until it runs out and that is about it. I love pvp but it is very hard to keep up nowadays gear wise cause the enchantment rates are so freaking terrible and fighting spirit frags aren't easy to acquire by the amounts you need to purify and to make stones. Now with the luna nerf it is gonna be even harder to craft the purple stones and which directly affects the ability to make the red ones. Say made a very good post about how bad the events are in terms of being fun (rip deava dash) and with decent rewards but we saw that post get deleted pretty fast along with the spam and he made a lot of good points that ncsoft just continues to ignore.

To compound these issues A huge number of my legion and friends are even less active. Hardly anyone logs on for long and not many to pvp with. The people I know describe the game as boring and a complete grind that goes nowhere because you can spend hours days grinding to craft some stones to have most or all just fail and have nothing to show for it. The friends who I know loved pve in 5.8 also have pretty much all quit cause NcSoft in its wisdom drastically reduced the amount of pve instances again leading to boring. Pvp instances as well were reduced. I long miss the scenario instances of the warhammer game as flawed as that game was because you had many different pvp instances to choose from depending on which maps were 'unlocked' at the time and each offered different variety of goals and were always open with no limit on entry and were just fun to do without huge consequences for winning or losing it was 'fun' a word that Aion seem to lose a long time ago.

Some people can dispute it all they want but they are in denial cause this game is in serious trouble. I have played since closed beta and all through the years You always here oh 'insert game name example gw2 rift terra'  is coming out it will be the death of aion but aion always managed to stay alive and regroup with players returning. this time there is no new flashy game but Aion is losing players now more than ever conceived and its doing it on its on not with the competition of a shiny new game and Ncsoft should have taken notice quite awhile ago and their actions further indicate they either are completey inept or really don't give two shits anymore in which I wish they would just close the game at this point and put us out of our misery.

2 hours ago, Pabst-KT said:

OK so here goes. I know lot of you on the Dn side that are asmos probably don't like me. That's ok. I truly do appreciate all the players here. Including all the people I talk rubbish to. We are a unique group of people. This game is dying in a way we haven't seen before. I'm not sure what the answer is to save it, as many people smarter than me have posted very articulate posts pointing out all the short comings. It seems all of this stuff falls on deaf hears and the absolutely abhorrent company that host our escapism from life isn't willing to address those very specific requests. So in lieu of the death of this game and it's servers I'd like to give a big shout out to all of you for participating in this game I've enjoyed  for a very long time. Tsukiyumi, Euphoria, Darksaphira, FatBad, Apa, DMob,Tales, Bruce, Extreme, Gregg, Yukina, Loaly, AND ALL THE REST I DONT HAVE TIME TO MENTION, FOR REAL AS PEOPLE THANK YOU!!!!!!!

You do realize Apa and Fatbad are the same right ?

We're all one community trying to have fun and I'm sure some players may actually hate each other which is really ridiculous I don't feel that way towards any players.  I will always always always focus on Covergirl, Lucimon, Dmob and some others not because I dislike them but because they are people i've been playing this game with for years and years.  The real shame and who I have bitter feelings towards is NCwest and the things they've done to drive away so many of the old school players that I liked playing with and against.

this game is about pvp and more pvp action package pvp maybe some pve but i find pve boring and only pve when i got nothing better to do  i honestly say i do enjoy this game alot and eventhough i dont play asmo at all i on north american Aion i must say i love the asmos that do play on Danaria as well as the ones who play on kt cuz they make up the declining player base and they keep pvp alive and for that much love plus i rubbish talk and i love it when the enemy rubbish talks to me its all in the name of  fun and laughter its just a game that we have been playing for years now

Just now, Gracefullee-DN said:

this game is about pvp and more pvp action package pvp maybe some pve but i find pve boring and only pve when i got nothing better to do  i honestly say i do enjoy this game alot and eventhough i dont play asmo at all i on north american Aion i must say i love the asmos that do play on Danaria as well as the ones who play on kt cuz they make up the declining player base and they keep pvp alive and for that much love plus i rubbish talk and i love it when the enemy rubbish talks to me its all in the name of  fun and laughter its just a game that we have been playing for years now

oh and to ncsoft i extend my middle finger and a few f bombs just saying prolly getting banned for this LOL

On 24/7/2019 at 10:44 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

I know that it's the case most of the times. But sometimes they take in consideration our suggestions and slowly really slowly they put them in operation.

For example:

BTW i played this week in Gameforge before 7.0 and their Daevanion box was still at 200 gold ingots while ours is 60.

Also i asked several times for more ways to get Grade A minium and they added a 50 units box in gst so i apreciate it.

There is still hope ! Stay possitive and don't give up guys xD

Evrything they do to make it "better" is a good step BUT people are quitting for many more reasons than Daevanions etc.

I am going to be the typical guy here and mention it one last time: Unless they fix the engine and remake the game so there are no cheats allowed like no animation hack which literally makes some classes god mode in pvp... this game will surely keep dieing day by day.

Because lets face it they fixed a lot of things in the past but they forget to fix the single biggest problem which is the hacks. When you gear up, go out in the wild and you die like shit because someone decided that his life is fulfilled when he cheats and wins you without effort, then this is where the game simply failed. This is why the "learn your class" is probably the most stupid thing to say to anyone in this game, the correct term is "get yourself a no animation hack and the class that benefits from it"

BTW Vanz is still out there killing people in less than 1 second in his legendary items and his fennec fox transform. Nobody does anything for these blatant hackers.

Archived