Correct me if Im wrong(old and new pvp gear)

Camalus-KT

I'm just going to make a few question about new and old PVP gear.

1 - if you have an ult old pvp weapon, you need to enchant that weapon 15+ in order to get a new ult pvp weapon 0+.. Right??

2- If you have a legendary old pvp weapon, you need to enchant that weapon 15+ in order to get a new legendary pvp weapon 0+.. Right?

Im confused right now... What its easier to enchant? a legendary weapon or ultimate weapon?.. I think the path to get the old legendary 15+ and then get the new legendary to 15+, its easier than enchant an old ult weapon 15+ and then trade it for the new ult weapon 0+. Because you need the same amount of Spirit fragment and ultimate etium in order to upgrade from old ult weapon and new legendary weapon.

Hope you undestand my point.. My english is not very good looking :D.

To avoid any confusion i will try to explain the best i can xD

"Old gear" 6.0 gear its called Tier 1 (T1 for short)

"New gear" 7.0 gear its called Tier 2 (T2 for short)

If you Have T1 ultimate gear, go ahead enchant it to +15 and then purify to Ultimate T2 +0

If you already have Legendary T1 +15, go ahead and purify it to T2 Legendary +0.  never NEVER purify it to Ultimate T1

If you have Legendary T1 less than +13, is not worth to invest stones in it, just extract it for fragments, the dificulty to enchant between ancient and legendary its abysmal. In this case it's better to start again from Ancient T2 gear from genesis crystal NPCs.

The NPC for what?

The NPC that sells tier 2 PvP gear (which is the only type of PvP gear now), is in the same room in Lakrum as the stigma master. They just moved the genesis crystal NPCs inside. The NPCs that used to sell genesis crystal PvE gear (which was garbage anyway) are now gone. You can get PvE gear from instances or you can do the Pandora quests for it.

if you don't have +15 gear, just start from new acient t2 gear, new legendary +15 t2 have similar status as +15 ultimate t1, and legendary +15 are so much easier than enchant ultimate gear. if you do all quest now, you should be getting 30+ legendary enchantment stone.

2 hours ago, LenuleCZ-DN said:

Hi, I was also wondering about the T2 gear. So if I understood right, the Heralds gear that you can now get for genesis crystal is T2? Is this information written anywhere so I can verify it is really T2 ? Nothing is in the item tooltip or aioncodex. 

yes it is T2, in korean it's called 흑깃. so its herald->dark talon  https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100250134

They really freaking messed us up with this gear stuff.   Worked so hard and have about 7 ultimate armor and accessories pieces but all only about +3 to +5.  Had no idea this was coming and should have left them all at legendary +15 until this patch came out had I known.   Now it's going to be hardly worth playing my main and likely my new vandal will get to ultimate gear before my main toon gets back to a +0 ultimate.  What a stupid thing to do to people who worked for a year on their gear.  It's actually disgusting to be honest.  I can't believe the moron crap that goes on in this game and why rather than making the game fun to play NCSoft seems to be hell bent on making this the most miserable experience you could ever have in life.  Everything that is important in this game that you need to do seems to revolve around total nonsense and crappy rng everything.   Punish us more NCSoft and while your at it can you just kill the game and save me from myself.

Sad to hear that mate, but i think this upgrading system is better than starting from zero with a new set at every update like other patches.

Also the info about the T2 gear and purification costs is out there, its been like 10 months since 7.0 launched in Korea, and all the details are public and translated, you know... aionpowerbook.com, aiondb.ru, lfstrat.com, youtube lol

Thats why many ppl didn't even bother to switch from Winged Champion to Cloud War.

29 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

They really freaking messed us up with this gear stuff.   Worked so hard and have about 7 ultimate armor and accessories pieces but all only about +3 to +5.  Had no idea this was coming and should have left them all at legendary +15 until this patch came out had I known.   Now it's going to be hardly worth playing my main and likely my new vandal will get to ultimate gear before my main toon gets back to a +0 ultimate.  What a stupid thing to do to people who worked for a year on their gear.  It's actually disgusting to be honest.  I can't believe the moron crap that goes on in this game and why rather than making the game fun to play NCSoft seems to be hell bent on making this the most miserable experience you could ever have in life.  Everything that is important in this game that you need to do seems to revolve around total nonsense and crappy rng everything.   Punish us more NCSoft and while your at it can you just kill the game and save me from myself.

7.0 info has been here since the patch hit Korea servers, you can find it on forums, Powerbook, YouTube and other pages.

If you live under a rock or something, it's your own fault.

8 minutes ago, Serilda-DN said:

7.0 info has been here since the patch hit Korea servers, you can find it on forums, Powerbook, YouTube and other pages.

If you live under a rock or something, it's your own fault.

That's super unkind and doesn't add to the conversation.

@HeartStrings-DN Your tier 1 ults +3 are still good. They just aren't the best. It's not the end of the world. RNG bites us all in the butt from time to time.

Archived