Weekly Server Maintenance - February 5, 2020

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Blooming Sprout Event will continue.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

cfz2ws6sfsd41.jpg mopo6ibywte41.jpg bb8dx2mf81e41.jpg

• Aion Team

There's no updates for these issues this week but they're moving along. I wish I had more concrete answers for you all but hopefully soon. There will be an update next week for sure with some small stuff.

7 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

@Cyan Is EC and the compensation for that considered "small stuff"?

Everything in Aion is considered "small stuff" to them at this point. Just look at the amount of shit not fixed. 

EC - Broken

Discipline - Broken

Lugbug - Broken (for some players, also means they can't do red kata)

Daily Luna - Bugged(fences dying no longer remove points)

IDD - 1 entry instead of 4 like all other regions

BOS - Broken (from what I've heard)

Alters - 1 instead of 2 per day like other regions

Enchants - not account tradeable like other regions

Transforms - nerfed from other regions

Events - typically less generous than other regions, and or just completely pointless events. Why have an event for new/returning players when every content change literally makes life in this game worse for them?

@Cyan, I'd like some clarification on the Daily Mount Box now available on the Black Cloud Market. Does this item expire, or is it a permanent item you can reuse every day as advertised? I ask because there is no time limit stated on the item in the store, but I asked a player in LFG and they said it expires after 30 days. If so, this is false advertising and it needs to be addressed. Personally, I would like to think the player was mistaken.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived