Loki

Siege Schedule Poll

Preferred Siege Time  

510 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What is your preferred Siege time?

• 6:00PM PST - 7:00 PM Server time - 9:00PM EST
    • 7:00PM PST - 8:00 PM Server time - 10:00PM EST
    • 8:00PM PST - 9:00 PM Server time - 11:00PM EST
    • 9:00PM PST - 10:00 PM Server time - 12:00PM EST
    • Other - Please also post what time you would like.
    • 5:00PM PST - 6:00 PM Server time - 8:00PM EST

I have to say that I am liking the way this poll is leaning at the moment. Ideally, altars at 8pm or 9pm EST and siege at 10pm would be amazing. Keep voting guys!!

Only 343 people have voted so far, come one people!! go and tell your friends, legion mates, pets, minions, grandparents, everybody to come and vote, we need to make them change this ridiculous siege schedule

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Arhangelos, ive always loved u even though u stopped paying child support but ...

I had to move half an earth away so you will stop stealing my finances on child support, a child that isn't even mine!!!

I still cant' siege because of the time. We are like 7 hours ahead of server time or something. It used to be 5 in the morning for me during winter and 6 during summer.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Posted (edited)

half an earth? but at least i never told u no lol.

i just wanted you to stop cheating on me every sunday...

Edited by Valedia-DN

On 7/1/2020 at 9:35 AM, Gallium-DN said:

The way this poll is looking (as of today) 10:00 PM EST seems to be the happy medium. If they bumped up Altars to 8:00 PM EST, with an hour in-between, that might work out well. Anything after 10:00 PM EST is just too late for the East Coast.

Anything before 8:00 PM PST is just too early for the West Coast.

Hime,Loki and kib kib, tonight divine siege teleporter was broken so as compensation we all agreed that we get a kaisinel xform but they wanted me to ask.ty

Posted (edited)
Em 01/07/2020 às 00:05, Amiteahx-KT disse:

Qual é atualmente?

Sempre que há horários diferenciados durante o dia e à noite para os assentos, é possível atender a todos os horários entre países. Mesmo que cada jogador só possa entrar uma vez.

Edited by Pyritha-DN

On 30/06/2020 at 23:55, Loki said:

Com base no feedback do jogador em relação à mudança na programação do cerco: 

O que funciona melhor pra você? Gostaria mais cedo? Mais tarde? Se escolher "Outro", liste que horas funciona melhor para você.

Manterei essa pesquisa aberta por duas semanas e enviarei os resultados para nossas equipes. Por fim, queremos que vocês tenham Sieges disponíveis no melhor momento possível.

Deverá haver horários diferenciados durante o dia e noite para sieges, podendo atender a todos os fuso horarios entre países. Mesmo que cada jogador só possa entrar uma vez.

Loki   

It will not be implemented this week unfortunately. I'm going to see how fast we can get it changed though. It's more than an on/off switch and I don't want divine to get borked again.

2 hours ago, Loki said:

It will not be implemented this week unfortunately. I'm going to see how fast we can get it changed though. It's more than an on/off switch and I don't want divine to get borked again.

omg :( will it take too long then, nothing about the schedule of the Reshanta portal? @Loki

Loki   

Portal should be fixed on Wednesday, just not the adjustment to siege times.

I voted for the earlier time but have to say that  after years of playing the game 40-50 hours a week, and with the siege times the way they are now I play at most 3 hours a week now.  I do my basic weeklies after reset and Siege on Saturday night only.   Starting Siege at 11:00pm central time when I have to get up early, like 5:00am for work, I just can't afford to play the game any longer.   I hope they change this because the time the Siege starts now is just so incredibly stupid.  Good luck fixing this.