Forums

Preferred Siege Time  

510 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred Siege time?

• 6:00PM PST - 7:00 PM Server time - 9:00PM EST
    • 7:00PM PST - 8:00 PM Server time - 10:00PM EST
    • 8:00PM PST - 9:00 PM Server time - 11:00PM EST
    • 9:00PM PST - 10:00 PM Server time - 12:00PM EST
    • Other - Please also post what time you would like.
    • 5:00PM PST - 6:00 PM Server time - 8:00PM EST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Based on player feedback regarding the siege schedule change:  What works best for you? Would you like it earlier? Later? If choosing "Other" please list what time works best for you. I will

People complaining about siege being later, but wanting it to overlap with altar siege is the dumbest thing I've seen on forums.

Thank you for putting up a poll.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Arhangelos, ive always loved u even though u stopped paying child support but ...

I had to move half an earth away so you will stop stealing my finances on child support, a child that isn't even mine!!!

I still cant' siege because of the time. We are like 7 hours ahead of server time or something. It used to be 5 in the morning for me during winter and 6 during summer.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
  • Loki pinned this topic
On 7/1/2020 at 9:35 AM, Gallium-DN said:

The way this poll is looking (as of today) 10:00 PM EST seems to be the happy medium. If they bumped up Altars to 8:00 PM EST, with an hour in-between, that might work out well. Anything after 10:00 PM EST is just too late for the East Coast.

Anything before 8:00 PM PST is just too early for the West Coast.

Em 01/07/2020 às 00:05, Amiteahx-KT disse:

Qual é atualmente?

Sempre que há horários diferenciados durante o dia e à noite para os assentos, é possível atender a todos os horários entre países. Mesmo que cada jogador só possa entrar uma vez.

Edited by Pyritha-DN
On 30/06/2020 at 23:55, Loki said:

Com base no feedback do jogador em relação à mudança na programação do cerco: 

O que funciona melhor pra você? Gostaria mais cedo? Mais tarde? Se escolher "Outro", liste que horas funciona melhor para você.

Manterei essa pesquisa aberta por duas semanas e enviarei os resultados para nossas equipes. Por fim, queremos que vocês tenham Sieges disponíveis no melhor momento possível.

Deverá haver horários diferenciados durante o dia e noite para sieges, podendo atender a todos os fuso horarios entre países. Mesmo que cada jogador só possa entrar uma vez.

• Daeva

It will not be implemented this week unfortunately. I'm going to see how fast we can get it changed though. It's more than an on/off switch and I don't want divine to get borked again.

I voted for the earlier time but have to say that  after years of playing the game 40-50 hours a week, and with the siege times the way they are now I play at most 3 hours a week now.  I do my basic weeklies after reset and Siege on Saturday night only.   Starting Siege at 11:00pm central time when I have to get up early, like 5:00am for work, I just can't afford to play the game any longer.   I hope they change this because the time the Siege starts now is just so incredibly stupid.  Good luck fixing this.

• Loki locked this topic