Aion Classic coming 11/11 in Korea

Pharoahra-DN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Moomoo :D I actually following this since last week ;D

Now I wondering if they going to port classic directly or have some good stuff from future version such auto open bags,auto manastones socketing,custom chain etc.
I'm ok if they going to have graphics update from 5.x too,everything else can stay same. 

I really dunno what version they going to start with some said 1.9 but I'm ready for it as long as it's not anything 6.0 and beyond.

sdf

Reshanta (AB1)

Theobomos Lab (IDLF2A_Lab)

Flight and Gliding

Fire Temple (IDDF2_Dflame)

Class Skills

Essencetapping, Aetherforging, Alchemy, Tailoring, Cooking, etc.

Altgard (DF1A) and Veteron (LF1A)

Daevanion Quest

Adma Stronghold (IDDF2A_Adma)

Theobomos (LF2A) and Brusthonin (DF2A)

Fortress Sieges

Rifts

Draupnir Cave (IDDF3_Dragon)

Poeta (LF1) and Ishalgen (DF1)

Eltnen (LF2) and Morheim (DF2)

Abyss Equipment

Belusian (DF3) and Heiron (LF3)

Extendable Weapons

gg

Just now, Nalariel-KT said:

1.2? no steel rake no DP no greater stigma ? O.o

no arm fusing? wow that's just hardcore

Yea they actually had DP and that in the video that is why i was like this does not seem like 1.2 that is why i said bad translate.

8 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

They talk about adding updates too. In the abyss armor video, they show abyss armor from 2.0....

At first i thought this but from what we know about NCsoft they do not know anything about aion anyways so they probably think 2.0 content is classic content. Lots of their video's you can tell were created very poorly so they are trying to cash in but for those that enjoyed Aion back then it is worth spending far less than you would of spent on retail to get more enjoyment so it is kinda worth for some.

Well just in case nobody noticed,they removed all videos related to 7.7 updates and only classic videos remains now ;)

I won't say anything but it should tell everyone the future of 7.7 version.
Just in case anyone wondering about graphics there's no updated graphics or anything I can assuming this is purely classic port without altering anything.

NCwest should unlock every transformation for everyone to sent off bad nightmare but we all know they just won't do that ;P

I only hope they will redesign AT class(brawler or anything but not stupid robot) and let everyone have 19% attack speed instead capping it at 15% or 9% cast speed.
But ofc they can have all skins from future version into classic but don't hope too high for NC xD

26 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Well just in case nobody noticed,they removed all videos related to 7.7 updates and only classic videos remains now ;)

I won't say anything but it should tell everyone the future of 7.7 version.
Just in case anyone wondering about graphics there's no updated graphics or anything I can assuming this is purely classic port without altering anything.

NCwest should unlock every transformation for everyone to sent off bad nightmare but we all know they just won't do that ;P

I only hope they will redesign AT class(brawler or anything but not stupid robot) and let everyone have 19% attack speed instead capping it at 15% or 9% cast speed.
But ofc they can have all skins from future version into classic but don't hope too high for NC xD

Actually they have a teaser on korea website for next week about a main server update so 7.7+ isn't dead yet

The have both Aion: Classic and Aion major update coming next month it seems

Wondering about the new classic server's combat mechanics... will it follow classic formula or refly formula?

Physical Attack skills:

• Classic
    • Skill Damage = (Auto Attack Damage + Base Skill Damage - (Increased Physical Defense Boost)) * (1 + % Skill Damage Boost)
      • Auto Attack Damage = Weapon Damage * (1 + Percentage Bonus Weapon Damage) + Additional Weapon Damage
  • Refly
    • Skill Damage = Base Skill Damage * (1 + Net Physical Attack / 1000) * (1 + % Skill Damage Boost)
      • Net Physical Attack = Physical Attack + PvE or PvP Defense - Physical Defense - PvP Defense

So how does a classic work? Does it stay permanently into one specific patch or does it also evolve all the way to destruction of 6.0 and further? Because if it evolves then it is like another Aion that will eventually die only this time it won;'t being with the millions of players but rather a few only.

Aion got ruined when they started deleting things. The only reason why Aion 1.0 or Aion 2.0 is memorable is because it was the way the game was developed. I wouldn't want to go back to that for sure,I just wish they never deleted maps, professions and made everything super simple yet end game impossible.

Ok let's talk about version 1.2 a bit more ;o

Everyone know that the thing that killed Aion before it went F2P wasn't hardness or sub base but it was ganking twink in low levels.
Sure the game is now old so everyone must get better and have more knowledge about it right ? That wasn't true either I'm playing in a secret server that we can't name people still bad at it they hiding themselves in instances or leech or safe zone with exp amulet.

Ganking will be back and we have to deal with it seriously whatever adding OP guards that can doom lure or NPCs that spam root on enemy players.
Sorry for anyone who wanted to low level pvp but you're historically killed Aion and led Aion to this way and ultimately 6.0.(I don't even considered low level pvp is fair since you took advantage over new players without any game knowledge and keep killing them over and over)

But doesn't mean I want a completely safe zone either but I want some form of protection like after you killed someone your victim got a protection against all pvp/cc damage for 30 mins.

Anyway ganking at low level must be deal with or classic server (1.2) won't survived.

Archived