Unshackled Fate Release Date

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone! I know there have been a lot of questions about when we will release the 7.7 Update: Unshackled Fate. This post is just to share that we just announced in our latest article that we will be releasing Unshackled Fate on November 18th.

More articles will continue to come detailing the update's content. We hope you look forward to reading them!

5 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Make sure we all spend our currencies by next week (blood marks, titan coins, genesis crystals, etc). Unless you want to use it in the combination thing we'll be getting instead.

I heard that they were gonna be converted to XP Marks though? Can anyone confirm/deny this? Would be nice to know ahead of time so we don't get screwed again like we did with the Panda marks

8 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

I heard that they were gonna be converted to XP Marks though? Can anyone confirm/deny this? Would be nice to know ahead of time so we don't get screwed again like we did with the Panda marks

No it wasn't converted you can use it for the lumiels transformation "rng slot machine" though

22 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Make sure we all spend our currencies by next week (blood marks, titan coins, genesis crystals, etc). Unless you want to use it in the combination thing we'll be getting instead.

I'd rather stick to my titan coins and use it as a +150 pve buff in gelk tho (unless they make it unusable)

1 hour ago, Rag-DN said:

If we could get the patchnotes more then the night right before the patch comes out it'd be great, that way we could make educated guesses on what to do with our old stuff...just a thought @Kibbelz

I think the titan coins will stil be usable as a buff. So stick to them, there is nothing else worth spending them other than entry level ultimate pve/pvp gear which will be worse in 7.7 since we get new entry level ultimate gear

17 minutes ago, thesilverwarrior-DN said:

@Kibbelz Will 7.7 bring us new changes in Prestige Shop?

Even better will 7.7 bring a fix to the bugged Prestige Quests that won't update and have been broken for months now? Also will we ever be compensated for the lost Prestige coins from this? 

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

i've been trying to get my kata plume for a while and im still far off ;-;

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone! I know there have been a lot of question about when we will release the 7.7 Update: Unshackled Fate. This post is just to share that we just announced in our latest article that fate will be unshackled on November 18th.

More article will continue to come beating around the update's content's bush. We hope you look forward to trimming our hedges!

Fixed it.

19 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

What can be bought with 13,000 Gen Crystals that's useful...Ancient PVE/P boxes...non-trade-able gear...am I missing some options? 

1 minute ago, skythee-DN said:

What can be bought with 13,000 Gen Crystals that's useful...Ancient PVE/P boxes...non-trade-able gear...am I missing some options? 

Well, it would depend upon where you're at in the game. Firstly, craft all Daevanion skill boxes that you can (since those use Genesis Crystals). Then assess what you need. Do you think you'll need ancient enchantment stones for next patch's gear? If you're short on those, go buy those from the supplies NPC. Do you really like some of the skins on the Genesis Crystal gear? Then grab those. Are you short on socket stones? Then buy some gear and disenchant it. None of the above? Then buy some gear and sell it to the vendor for the kinah.

1 hour ago, skythee-DN said:

You can use the genesis crystals for transmutation as well but not sure in which type of transmutation, you could also buy gear and extract it to get manastone fasteners and spirit fragments, I know manastone fasteners are used for the XP transmutation which gives XP supplies

We need some info from people who played 7.7 which items are being used for where and how much energy they give

https://www.aiononline.com/news/unshackled-lumiels-transmutation

Archived