Tiamaranta's Eye Hotfix

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone! We will be deploying a hotfix today at 1pm Server Time to implement the following change:

• Fixed an issue where players are kicked upon entering Tiamaranta's Eye.

The expected downtime is approximately one hour. Thanks for your patience while we worked to get a resolution to the issue.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone! We will be deploying a hotfix today at 1pm Server Time to implement the following change:

The expected downtime is approximately one hour. Thanks for your patience while we worked to get a resolution to the issue.

What about the chests? The brown boxes have old loot in them, like the crown that uses to give ap two years ago. Only the golden ones have updated rewards.

18 minutes ago, MeIodica-KT said:

Will the reset not affect the revision of the kt bug?

13 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

@Melodiosa-KTWe're investigating the KT issue via our disabling of Contaminated Underpath.

@Addeon-KT I believe the windstreams are inactive for this session of Tiamaranta's Eye. This is the case for all players.

What Melodica says is that you did another maintenance now and thus prolonged the life span of KT server by at least 1 day. Last week we got the bug about 10 hours before maintenance.

So what you did now is you reset the server and reset the bug thus you kinda prevented it from happening. Effectively if luna is not to be blamed for this bug, it might appear it is because we might not get the bug this week because of this maintenance.

I hope this makes sense.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

• Aion Team

Yep, that makes perfect sense @Arhangelos-KT thanks for detailing it out. It's possible the team is already aware of the potential shift in expectations, but  I'll share that across the team for awareness and see how things are approached from there.

Regarding the rewards inquiry, these rewards were kept from the event design provided by Korea, so they're what is intended and not a bug. However, we do welcome feedback on any aspects of the event, and will keep this in mind for future versions.

And what about the exchange in Frozen Magic event?

I had 600 units between Icy Shards and Wintry coins in a toon. Those were deleted as you said in te announcement, but I did not received the Event Coins in exchange

In the post it said those would be exchanged at 1:1 ratio. I checked the inventory, account warehouse and the special cube. They are not there. I also lost 50-80 in another toon. 

This is a common issue or that just happened to me? Will we get them in the future or I should send a ticket for that?

"...thanks for detailing it out. It's possible the team is already aware of the potential shift in expectations, but  I'll share that across the team for awareness and see how things are approached from there..."

good idea. Never take something for granted with them. 

Edited by Azzmaria-KT

On 1/14/2021 at 12:32 PM, Kibbelz said:

Well no longer getting randomly kicked from the eye...but now I get DC'd from the game every-time I'm in the eye for more then a minute or so.... this is very frustrating! I want to play!  >.< Please fix this @Loki  @Kibbelz

• 1 month later...
  • Loki unpinned this topic