New maintenance New BUG

LadyDeanna-KT

You guys not seeing the big picture!

The bag is already on your inventory and will be fixed, the real issue here is the fact that luna could be got on a lvl 10 toon, now it needs to be lvl 80 and besides that, who on their right mind will be killing 50 mobs per toon on a dayli basis.

For ppl like me with 11 alters for luna and abyssal that would be 350 Gelkmaros mobs in the short time I have to play? 

That lugbug bag need to be exchanged to something more simple like the pure soul Big/Small games dayli quests.

19 minutes ago, Naru said:

The bag is already on your inventory and will be fixed, the real issue here is the fact that luna could be got on a lvl 10 toon, now it needs to be lvl 80 and besides that, who on their right mind will be killing 50 mobs per toon on a dayli basis.

For ppl like me with 11 alters for luna and abyssal that would be 350 Gelkmaros mobs in the short time I have to play? 

That lugbug bag need to be exchanged to something more simple like the pure soul Big/Small games dayli quests.

Well this is their goal, they wanted people not to be able to do it on alts and make it less bot friendly so ungeared level 10 toons cannot simply start faming kinah boxes.

29 minutes ago, Naru said:

Lol...talking about missing the picture ...this is like a billboard and you completely missed it 

24 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

You guys acting like killing 50 mobs with a bot isn't easy AF

Let make a comparison in how bot-friendly this is then:

1. Previously:
    * Make a fresh new account
    * Level 12 toons to level 10 in a couple of hours (probably fully afk since we are talking about bots)
    * That's it, you can start kinah farming by afking 12x naked 10lvl toons in the most bot friendly instance.
    * Keep the toons near a warehouse to be able to deposit the kinah so one char can have them all, or have them all near broker to instantly be able to buy things when you trade kinah (to your main or to illegally sale to others).
    * In case the account get banned for afk luna-ing, you can simply make a new one and only lose the unused luna materials.

2. From now on:
    * Make a new account
    * Must level 12 toons to level 80 (lugbug is possible in level 76+ but to wear gear you need to be level 80)
    * Must level 12 chars' renown to gelkmaros/inggison to 4 and katalam to 3 to get the basic farming gear
    * Having to go to open field every day to farm 50 mobs on every toon
    * Having to move to a warehouse to deposit kinah so one char can have them, or must move to broker to do the kinah trades (either to your main or selling illegally).
    * In case your account is banned you lost a whole level 80 account with geared toons and now have to start all over.

So you see the difference, in case 1 even your grandma could do it, in case 2 only a handful of persistent kinah farmers will do that or just legit people who have nothing to fear.

Dude! Seriously? These bots and kinnah farms wont stop over this, LOL. 

Literally the only ones affected are legit players! Bots wont care if they took 10 min booting to reach lvl 10 or takes 4 hours to reach lvl 80, they will continue booting for those lunas.

In the otherhand we have the legit players, which will have to struggle doing that stoopidly long quest with lot of ungeared alters to even selective retunning whic is required for basic dayly gameplay.

You guys can support this change all you want but this won't stop bots, just make it harder for us.

Hell no. I'll never farm luna in 12 characters ever again. I barely even do the lugbug weekly in 3 chars, and it makes me wanna die.

To think it was an afk activity before... Now I'd need to manually kill 600 mobs daily.  4200 weekly.  16800 monthly.

H E L L  N O.

I know they don't fcking care if their stupid af changes hurts legit players, but it's just too much.

Maybe it  would be bearable if the amount of mobs were reduced to 5 or if they finally implement auto-hunt system.

OR make the mobs from the Garden of Growth count in that Lugbug mission and make the instance permanent. 

Get the exp mark gear and kill some mobs. I have my some of my toons geared with lakrum gear and i can farm those 50 mobs in less then 10 min. The only thing is you have to do it actively now.

I mean put on some movie and farm your mobs, till the end youll have all your alts done

I do have 12 chars with ultimate gear for doing Splinter.  But I hate long-time taking repetition things. Doing the same thing over and over is just awful/triggering (especially in a game that is not worth it). At least luna was afk, so I could just alt tab and do some something else. Laugh all you want, if you enjoy killing thousands of mobs, instead of being able to do something else while you did afk lunas, wow, you're so smart, wow. 

And guess what? People who used to bot luna, will still use bot for killing mobs now. The only people affected was the ones who have to do all this s.hit manually now. 

And the ones that didn't had geared bots, will gear their bots and still do it.

If only they finally give us auto-hunt, then we can all be a big fcking bot family, legitimately. 

19 hours ago, Naru said:

Dude! Seriously? These bots and kinnah farms wont stop over this, LOL. 

Literally the only ones affected are legit players! Bots wont care if they took 10 min booting to reach lvl 10 or takes 4 hours to reach lvl 80, they will continue booting for those lunas.

In the otherhand we have the legit players, which will have to struggle doing that stoopidly long quest with lot of ungeared alters to even selective retunning whic is required for basic dayly gameplay.

You guys can support this change all you want but this won't stop bots, just make it harder for us.

Don't "seriously" me man, the difference is there because this is what you asked. Their only aim is to make it easier for them to simply ban a bot account if they find it and make it harder for non legit kinah farmers to do it as easy as before. Will they succeed, hell no, they are too lazy to check all bot accounts.

Will it hurt real players... of course it will, whatever people can do, bots can do better and the difference is bots don't get bored or sick of doing repetitive things. Also any legit person that was doing luna afk with 2~3 or 5 accounts won't be able to do it now. That is way too much manual labor just to get the luna pouch.

Will it hurt botters? It sure will, because now naked afk kinah farming accounts require a ton of work to make them lugbug daily compatible and if they are banned they are gone.

I have already said a million times that whenever they implement something to battle bots, they end up hurting actual players more than the botters. This change is harder for everyone.

When they make the game they don't have in mind that people will have a ton of alts to feed their mains, so apparently not being able to do it on 12 chars every day out of boredom is how the game is designed now.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

When they make the game they don't have in mind that people will have a ton of alts to feed their mains

How so? The game is literally designed like it. Every single player that don't have lots of alts or a good credit card (or both) will always be left behind, progress wise.

If they didn't want it to be like this, they would make it differently.

Who cares anyway. 

23 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

How so? The game is literally designed like it. Every single player that don't have lots of alts or a good credit card (or both) will always be left behind, progress wise.

If they didn't want it to be like this, they would make it differently.

Who cares anyway. 

They want to make it hard and sell you the things you miss, they didn't think people would get creative and exploit the loop holes. So they are patching their million-hole game, one hole at a time.

We got the most brutal change for kinah recipes than any other region. In EU they doubled the materials needed for the recipes and they are ten times more effective at banning bots for luna, our team doesn't have time to keep checking for luna bots, so they did it harder and it might be easier for them to find bots when people see weird behavior in open field and report characters.

But I agree there is not much to talk now,  it is what it is.

Archived