Heavenly Weapon chance = 0%?

Arhangelos

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well I did try 9 times so far and I will try 4 more times by doing lugbug on my main, so if at 13 times it doesn't give a weapon, it is what it is.

when are they giving the ultimate contracts? Is it next maintenance?

They said on 24th, it’s a pure torture. I just want to clise the game and only lig back in on 24th.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

My 10th attempt on my main by the lugbug, another fail obviously, so far 10/10 fails

Untitled-1.jpg

Well, Aion rng can be weird. For example, I can’t get choking winds skill on my sm alt (or the other one from the same branch - inescapable choke) since many weeks. I opened around 30 boxes, unlocked every single skill but choke.

As for this event, I crafted unicorns on my main and one of my alts this week. And I’m gonna wait till the end of the event to build up the mats and make all tries on the same day.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for  sharing the feedback on your experiences @Arhangelos-KT. If you continue the attempts, wishing you the best of luck! I'll be sure to share w/ the team how these experiences can feel when things don't pan out as hoped.

maybe  include yornforged weapons in this too  :) , thing ask for insane effort and most of the time it blow up in your face leaving your 2 week worth of farming materials f or 1 try completely useless

Well at least u got something from this event.  Not fairplay at all when I get to load up a laggy game approx.6 sec. delay and they expect I caan run instances. No longer can I do them and longer qualify for any of these events that require it.  Useless game thx. to these owners - not any thing kie the original owneres.  They strip this game and it only rewards those that have decent ping--wow what a game.  Back to nothing and go watch a movie --this is game impartial to those they decide to give a good streaming.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:12 PM, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for  sharing the feedback on your experiences @Arhangelos-KT. If you continue the attempts, wishing you the best of luck! I'll be sure to share w/ the team how these experiences can feel when things don't pan out as hoped.

Thanks, I have 2 weeks left to try on my main, I won't be doing any other chars since this seems impossible to get even though the weapons are brokerable.

The problem is when an event is pure RNG sieved. Some people got it the 1st try, they got a 110$ worth of reward the first ever try, others got all 3 weapons easily. I got 0. This is what RNG does.

The right thing would have been to have a way to give more materials and have a secure way of getting the weapon of choice. Those who want to gamble can gamble, those that want the safe route should have one.

So far I feel like a 2nd class player, people have been getting the insane upgrades of heavenly weapons and I'll stay in the state of 6.x patch.

2 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

I got the weekly lugbug event box and you can chose one of the 3 weapons.... or if you open one of those boxes can fail? Im asking because i made a unicorn, so i didnt selected one weapon box....

The weapons in the weekly lugbug chest are just skins, they dont have the skill that goes with the weapon.

@Arhangelos-KT

tenor.gif

I got 6 weapon in 19 try ( 6 those try was weapon LOL)
my last 2 weapon was 2 try each 
and my last one the blade was from the weekly and 3 bundle give me suply and i got it first try so basicly cost me 10 legendary stone LOL

"I'd rather call it a day, accept that I will still be a 2nd grade player"
2nd is being generous i would had said 4th !

1 minute ago, Asmodir-DN said:

oh I see. Well Im just going for the skins then. My fight against RNG on events ended up 2 years ago....

You can get the blade from the weekly and every daily give you 6 mats you need 30 mats for a try...
Dont be a cry baby like @Archangelos-KTand if you work for it you will get it !
This dude play aion like notomorrow and was not even really for the event that so pathetic.
That event probably the more f2p event make on earth by ncsoft.
If you do all ur daily and weekly on ur alt you can get 48 try for those 3 weapon ...

---------21 days  x 6 mats by daily  = 126 mats / 30 mats for try  = 4.2 try--------
x12 toon = 48 try ( what you want more !?!?!? ) 

tenor.gif?itemid=16105496

32 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

You can get the blade from the weekly and every daily give you 6 mats you need 30 mats for a try...
Dont be a cry baby like @Archangelos-KTand if you work for it you will get it !
This dude play aion like notomorrow and was not even really for the event that so pathetic.
That event probably the more f2p event make on earth by ncsoft.
If you do all ur daily and weekly on ur alt you can get 48 try for those 3 weapon ...

---------21 days  x 6 mats by daily  = 126 mats / 30 mats for try  = 4.2 try--------
x12 toon = 48 try ( what you want more !?!?!? ) 

tenor.gif?itemid=16105496

Im not a cry baby. Each one of us decides if they want to try or not. I can try for one, since we can get 3 weeklies (already got first and made the unicorn), but i will eventually get one skin. And I wont make a fuss of it. It is really like if i get one, cool, if not, at least i tryed. But in any time I will spend money on bcm. I will go with what the lugbug gives me.

That's my way of fight.

21 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Arhangelos-KT

tenor.gif

I got 6 weapon in 19 try ( 6 those try was weapon LOL)
my last 2 weapon was 2 try each 
and my last one the blade was from the weekly and 3 bundle give me suply and i got it first try so basicly cost me 10 legendary stone LOL

"I'd rather call it a day, accept that I will still be a 2nd grade player"
2nd is being generous i would had said 4th !

Why is this buffoon still here? Enjoy your auto pilot class, enjoy buying your way to success, you were never good and never will be. I am a 100% free to play gamer and reached governor status when I bothered to be active. Nobody cares about your existence.

13 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

We can observe here one of the examples of reasons that drive ppl away from this game - ppl who got lucky in a rng event are feeling superior to the ones whose procs failed. So childish.

That is actualy someone born with a tiny brain paying for his success thinking he has a reason to exist. 

@Arhangelos-KT
During december we got a event give everyone 10-20b each ...
(killing bomb mobs right ?!? )
If you will be smart about it you will had buy enchant stone and get ready for that event ... 
But no you here on forum where you basicly spend 95 % of ur aion time crying like normaly.

Btw nobody care if you were gov yo...

My gov and 2 commander on my server are mental challenged nothing to be proud,
probably same on your server too just saying ;) 

giphy.gif

On 3/25/2021 at 8:45 AM, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Arhangelos-KT
During december we got a event give everyone 10-20b each ...
(killing bomb mobs right ?!? )
If you will be smart about it you will had buy enchant stone and get ready for that event ... 
But no you here on forum where you basicly spend 95 % of ur aion time crying like normaly.

Btw nobody care if you were gov yo...

My gov and 2 commander on my server are mental challenged nothing to be proud,
probably same on your server too just saying ;) 

I asked some people on the DN server is you are indeed a malignant pain in the ass and pretty much everyone confirmed everything about you.

Your social skills are 0, I don't understand why you keep attacking people and I still never understood why you picked me on that post about auto hunt, when I wrote that I understand why people don't want it and I understand why it is needed at the same time, you attacked me and repeated what I wrote as an argument against me.

You then went into a tirade of throwing mud to yourself by acting like a kindergarden kid. If you have any mental disorders lets us know because I might be attacking a disabled person and I don't want to make any low key dude feel awful about his life, especially during the pandemic where the mental disorders hit a nerve and people commit suicides.

Also so far you are posting nonsense to the forums, if you have anything to add to topics apart from your hatred and saltiness then nobody needs to listen to you.
~~~
That even with bombs was bombarded by people with scripts that killed the mobs before they spawned. We all know you made billions by using scripts and then you bought the meloon weapons from the npc before they event went live. Don't attack us because we don't use your sketchy tactics and just because you got a lot of money in Aion that doesn't make you important. Pat yourself in the back as if you achieved anything.

Lastly I am not 95% on forums either, I log for 5 minutes, reply to those that need help or post my suggestions and leave. I haven't even logged in the forums the last 2~3 days.

@Arhangelos-KT 
See that why you are a clown, all you write everyday on forum its clown stuff. 
All you do complain and talk about stuff you have no clue...
W/e i do you think im cheating, you cant just accpte some people have head on they shoulder.
You can call me all name you got in ur dictionary will never change fact who you are!
200.gif

Archived