Customer Service abuse once again @Hime AGAIN SAME GLADY

SongBRewer-KT

I WAS IN PVP FOR INGGISON WHEN THIS GLADY APPEARED AND KILLED ME IN 2 SKILLS ..... I THOUGHT MAYBE HE HAS PARAGON WEAPON OR SOMETHING. BUT FOR MY SURPRISE HE NOT ONLY  HIT HARD HE DON'T GET DMG THE MAXIMUM YOU HIT WAS 2K AT 4K 😡  7 PEOPLE FULL TT PVP GEAR HITTING A GLADY AND HE DIDN'T DIE AND THE DAMAGE YOU DID WAS RIDICULOUS,  WHEN HE KILLED YOU IN 2 OR 3 SKILLS

HE HAD THE DETAILS CLOSED SO  I ASKED TO A FRIEND THAT IF HE COULD USE A LITTLE PROGRAM TO SEE HIS DETAILS . FOR ME SURPRICE  HE WAS FULL PARAGON ARMOR ..... THE PROGRAM DOES NOT SAY  + HOW MUCH IT IS BUT I ASSURE YOU IT WAS +10 MINIMUM

ANOTHER FRIEND REMEMBERED THAT THIS GLADY WAS ALREADY IN A PROBLEM THAT HE WAS A FRIEND OF SOME GM 

YES I USE AN EXTERNAL PROGRAM TO KNOW HIS GEAR AND I CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING BUT OLDER PLAYERS WILL KNOW THIS GLADY IS SO SO SO SUSPICIOUS

jdIFNJMRRNKtog42XD3R-Q.png

simbox.png?width=1057&height=675

6 hours ago, SongBRewer-KT said:

I WAS IN PVP FOR INGGISON WHEN THIS GLADY APPEARED AND KILLED ME IN 2 SKILLS ..... I THOUGHT MAYBE HE HAS PARAGON WEAPON OR SOMETHING. BUT FOR MY SURPRISE HE NOT ONLY  HIT HARD HE DON'T GET DMG THE MAXIMUM YOU HIT WAS 2K AT 4K 😡  7 PEOPLE FULL TT PVP GEAR HITTING A GLADY AND HE DIDN'T DIE AND THE DAMAGE YOU DID WAS RIDICULOUS,  WHEN HE KILLED YOU IN 2 OR 3 SKILLS

HE HAD THE DETAILS CLOSED SO  I ASKED TO A FRIEND THAT IF HE COULD USE A LITTLE PROGRAM TO SEE HIS DETAILS . FOR ME SURPRICE  HE WAS FULL PARAGON ARMOR ..... THE PROGRAM DOES NOT SAY  + HOW MUCH IT IS BUT I ASSURE YOU IT WAS +10 MINIMUM

ANOTHER FRIEND REMEMBERED THAT THIS GLADY WAS ALREADY IN A PROBLEM THAT HE WAS A FRIEND OF SOME GM 

YES I USE AN EXTERNAL PROGRAM TO KNOW HIS GEAR AND I CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING BUT OLDER PLAYERS WILL KNOW THIS GLADY IS SO SO SO SUSPICIOUS

jdIFNJMRRNKtog42XD3R-Q.png

simbox.png?width=1057&height=675

仍然很安静,我想把凉鞋留在这里,如果很忙,请告诉我,兄弟。哈哈哈

I read the first report regarding the Necklace that he has but Hime has checked several times and it is not proven and there is no such thing as he has ever had the item.

And now there are more reports regarding damage, I think all of these items are reasonable and paragon is widely sold at brokers and also blessed stones have been sold at BCM before, +7 if you look at the Aion Power Book, it has a high critical value, died by him with 3x hits, I guarantee all hits must be critical, Glad has a skill to reduce pvp deff from gemstone and also a large dmge.

12 hours ago, MbakAyu-DN said:

I read the first report regarding the Necklace that he has but Hime has checked several times and it is not proven and there is no such thing as he has ever had the item.

And now there are more reports regarding damage, I think all of these items are reasonable and paragon is widely sold at brokers and also blessed stones have been sold at BCM before, +7 if you look at the Aion Power Book, it has a high critical value, died by him with 3x hits, I guarantee all hits must be critical, Glad has a skill to reduce pvp deff from gemstone and also a large dmge.

yes i know glad can hit hard (red berserk etc ) that is not the problem 

bro he had target concentration (vandal skill 30% more dmg ) and full debufed for one sm and u only hit 600 or 800? are u kiding me????  

i look on dps meter and my top dps skill was additional strike because the damage cannot be mitigated.......................................

ye the same thing happened to me he takes no dmg it took me 3 hrs to kill him using all the shiti had bg / hp from mobs / 3 fears / silence 4 times / divine skill however he apeared on my meter red so he is animation hacker for sure

hacks.png

the thing im curiuos about is that happened to me like 2 days ago or smth and i made a post about it in forums and he alr changed his name LOOL hackers these days man

On 4/13/2021 at 1:23 PM, SongBRewer-KT said:

use GM hide on Pandemonium

tenor.gif?itemid=12663327

Guys, he doesn't have "hide" like a Sin or a GM does. He just gets into the blocked off areas of Pande and AFKs there.

Anyone with a level 10 toon can get  into Vanhal if  they know the right spot to jump.

@Kibbelz@Himehttps://www.twitch.tv/chikiibumbum/clip/TolerantPlayfulSageOSkomodo-rMzE9MKDfAaXBbBq?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time Is anyone going to address this? This guy is in full +10/15 Paragon gear acquired by un-legit means ingame and He's been selling weapons and armor pieces to other players +10/15  and I can name people who got those items and has ingame +15 paragon weapons giving 8k p.atk and retarded other amount of stats

4 hours ago, Tech said:

@Kibbelz@Himehttps://www.twitch.tv/chikiibumbum/clip/TolerantPlayfulSageOSkomodo-rMzE9MKDfAaXBbBq?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time Is anyone going to address this? This guy is in full +10/15 Paragon gear acquired by un-legit means ingame and He's been selling weapons and armor pieces to other players +10/15  and I can name people who got those items and has ingame +15 paragon weapons giving 8k p.atk and retarded other amount of stats

What is the unlegit way?

10 hours ago, Tech said:

simpokkk.png

no even need red berserk when u are full paragon +15

simpokkk.png?width=735&height=675

13 hours ago, Tech said:

he always with some random spiritmaster they both using animation hacks but the sm is 2 shots and barely do any dmg ;D so if i find him op next time i can figure what happened lol

Archived