People getting items by Gm help or hack / exploit ?

blablaaaaaaaa

44 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

Mine is +9 and it doesn't have the glow tho lol

I have a few pieces +9 paragon I can show you the SS when I get home. Just relax a bit and wait. 😁

It doesnt matter what you show since you've used close to a trillion kinah of Blessed Stones, you could have one of every level if you wanted. Come clean and do the community a favour so we ca  focus on animation hackers instead! 😎

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Devil-KT said:

Lol there are bugs in this game where the graphics switch and I became a freaking tree does that mean I'm a tree? I'm not home but when I get there I will SS my gear and show you guys. 

@MechEagIe-DN I never said I enchanted the paragon +9 gear myself I bought it on broker.  Please help yourself to my aion YouTube videos where you can see me trying epicly just to get to +7. I know how hard enchanting is.

Is this another visual bug ? : ) @Devil-KT

unknown-3.png

Fly high little birdie

lmao.. the three stooges back at it again~ new day new me amirite? just know the stuff you and hosie are saying to defend yourselves are actually doing the opposite right? provide more SS's please cuz they literally gave us more info that you're lying looooooooool😂

Just now, Because-DN said:

lmao.. the three stooges back at it again~ new day new me amirite? just know the stuff you and hosie are saying to defend yourselves are actually doing the opposite right? provide more SS's please cuz they literally gave us more info that you're lying looooooooool😂

These ss have literally nothing  to do with Paragon gear. I already said I have +9 Paragon But you guys don't listen very well. I will provide screenshots when I get home not only that but any other information  you may have about me feel free to send to ncsoft and let them handle it if there is some sketchy activity involved they will know. 🙃

14 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

These ss have literally nothing  to do with Paragon gear. I already said I have +9 Paragon But you guys don't listen very well. I will provide screenshots when I get home not only that but any other information  you may have about me feel free to send to ncsoft and let them handle it if there is some sketchy activity involved they will know. 🙃

Apparently you don't listen very well. We all know about the mass production of blessed paragon stones. We're not stupid as to think of a way for you to move the +10-15's in your warehouse and provide a SS of separate +9's. Must be alot of bugs lately huh? i feel itchy now.. I'm guessing this fake confidence is coming from your feeble little mind thinking that your gm buddy is going to put a good word in like last time so you guys can get away with this? Just know i thought of you as a good guy. After this? my respect for you went down 20ft under. GG buddy have a nice day

2 minutes ago, BGP said:

Apparently you don't listen very well. We all know about the mass production of blessed paragon stones. We're not stupid as to think of a way for you to move the +10-15's in your warehouse and provide a SS of separate +9's. Must be alot of bugs lately huh? i feel itchy now.. I'm guessing this fake confidence is coming from your feeble little mind thinking that your gm buddy is going to put a good word in like last time so you guys can get away with this? Just know i thought of you as a good guy. After this? my respect for you went down 20ft under. GG buddy have a nice day

This is amazing 🤣 

You even made up a back story of how I got my Paragon gear. Apparently I have GM friends and unlimited Paragon stones? Go watch my YouTube videos kid I struggled to just enchant one item to +7. I got my pieces from the broker and it was someone who said they were quitting. I don't have any GM friends I wish I did but I can show you countless tickets I've put into ncsoft and they won't help me. I don't even know of one GM in this game. 🤣

no need to sweat it with the hefty replies bud. We got more than enough people with screenshots. Yes, I've actively watched your YT videos. Yes, I've seen you getting upset over the enchants. But cmon bruh the excuses you're telling us right now? Makes you look less and less accountable. You say one thing, then something different later.

You feeling it now Mr. Kr-evils?

? theres screenshots sir, of you saying you "sold" your +7 to a "friend" which in fact, how did u sell it? Then you "bought" a +9 supposedly that has a very nice "visual bug" that tells us different? + dps meter logs and gear inspectors that tells us a very very different story. Either you're a sadistic freak who gets off on stuff like this or maybe you're just reaaaaallly -iq. You just don't get it do you? Like i said before, good DAY to you sir & have a very nice rest of your day

14 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

This is amazing 🤣 

You even made up a back story of how I got my Paragon gear. Apparently I have GM friends and unlimited Paragon stones? Go watch my YouTube videos kid I struggled to just enchant one item to +7. I got my pieces from the broker and it was someone who said they were quitting. I don't have any GM friends I wish I did but I can show you countless tickets I've put into ncsoft and they won't help me. I don't even know of one GM in this game. 🤣

That's a nice story.  You just happen to have a friend that's quitting who is selling +9 paragon on broker for kinah. Your story is very believable. 

The only part I believe is that you got it on broker, but a GM sold it to you when you paid $$$ through PayPal. 

I mean he can't place the items directly in your inventory that would make it easy to catch. Atleast now you have a story to sell to GMs that you found the items in broker and had no idea where they came from.

2 hours ago, Devil-KT said:

Lol there are bugs in this game where the graphics switch and I became a freaking tree does that mean I'm a tree? I'm not home but when I get there I will SS my gear and show you guys. 

@MechEagIe-DN I never said I enchanted the paragon +9 gear myself I bought it on broker.  Please help yourself to my aion YouTube videos where you can see me trying epicly just to get to +7. I know how hard enchanting is.

@Devil-KT
Did you just admit buying +9 paragone gears ...
You know that gears aint legit right and its generate...
You basicly wearing ilegal gears like all other one who got it by magic from broker ...
If the GM check ur gears even if you got it from someone who quit or you buy it with ur paypal you doom bro...
You do realise that right ? 
200.gif

4 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Devil-KT
You basicly wearing ilegal gears like all other one who got it by magic from broker ...
If the GM check ur gears even if you got it from someone who quit or you buy it with ur paypal you doom bro...
200.gif

he's making lies to cover up his previous lies. Everyone knows what that leads to right? Yes you got it right mech, ding ding ding! His inevitable downfall & doom

Also,
[1:30 PM] Devil: Has anyone ever tried to sell their account on the forms? xD
[3:55 PM] Devil: I was thinking about going out with a bang
[3:55 PM] Devil: Maybe I'll try it

Like i said, we got people out there with screenshots, videos, etc. Walls have eyes bud.

GG yet again, Good Day to YOU SIR

Just now, BGP said:

he's making lies to cover up his previous lies. Everyone knows what that leads to right? Yes you got it right mech, ding ding ding! His inevitable downfall & doom

Also,
[1:30 PM] Devil: Has anyone ever tried to sell their account on the forms? xD
[3:55 PM] Devil: I was thinking about going out with a bang
[3:55 PM] Devil: Maybe I'll try it

Like i said, we got people out there with screenshots, videos, etc. Walls have eyes bud.

GG yet again, Good Day to YOU SIR

LOL poor man got exposed

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

Y'all realize that REGARDLESS of whether someone is cheating, Hime will just come in here and say they looked into and found nothing amiss. This is all a waste of time, which is why cheaters continue to cheat. They know NCWest won't do anything about it.

However true that may be, the fact that these guys are going to run around with stats higher than KR players right now is plain stupid. Let these guys enjoy the fact nobody here will even recognize them anymore. you guys are forever branded as a exploiter/hacker, have a nice life lol. You can see how low their iq is giggling away feeling the adrenaline rush as they kill people with their fake gear thinking that makes them the better player

6 hours ago, blablaaaaaaaa said:

d846731f6a14d67e54e4fc0dcdf2baff.png

Too late for this, there are many Players who have Paragon +10 and +15, it's just that they are kept in the Warehouse until all these issues return to normal, They will be GG in Aion 8.0 or before that is 7.9, not only in KT Asmo, even in KT Ely more players keep strange items that are not owned by normal gamers, this is really extraordinary, none of the Staff reply to this and until the mouth is foaming and they remain silent. Waste Time.

38 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Devil-KT
200.gif

I paid for it with Kinah... thats the way it works on the broker. Idk how you buy your items on the broker with USD. 🤣

Imma just chill guys cuz you are just screenshoting everything even on discord that you can't prove it's me.... let's all wait and we will see how this all plays out. 😁

3 hours ago, Devil-KT said:

Who in the seven hells would make a +9 paragon set and never equip it? Because paragon gear isn't trade able after equiping it. And who in the lands of Valhalla would sell it for kinnnah if quiting? Coff coff real money trading coff coff

2 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Who in the seven hells would make a +9 paragon set and never equip it? Because paragon gear isn't trade able after equiping it. And who in the lands of Valhalla would sell it for kinnnah if quiting? Coff coff real money trading coff coff

his quitting friend ;D

15 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

I paid for it with Kinah... thats the way it works on the broker. Idk how you buy your items on the broker with USD. 🤣

Imma just chill guys cuz you are just screenshoting everything even on discord that you can't prove it's me.... let's all wait and we will see how this all plays out. 😁

6 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Someone take Devil keyboard aways please its getting hard mentaly to read...
Wonder if hosie and devil got a couple discount on they quiting friend on broker sale 
tenor.gif

Lets not forget that guy Have Wise dragon skill buff , an item not even exist atm in Na so how in the world that person may have 

and devil ... u should just admit it at this point lol . cuz look ur stats , dmg , crit and not mention u became like templar in pvp , where all know u a cloth and die 2 hits before 

cant fool all cmmunity . u and ur friends 

u didnt just buy broker cuz that paragon is +9 . i dont know any that op or rich sw that '' keep paragon +9 items '' in warehouse and not equip em :)

thats some dirty work over here and we shouldnt leave it like this ... and @Hime and @Loki should come with an explination asap and do something

and dont say us We investigate over and over again and there was nothin where there CLERLY is something

and not just these but a lot have these items 

comment as much or mention this guys cuz is game changing 

dont let em make fool us how they made for so long for so many topics

Archived