Weekly Server Maintenance - July 28, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas,

Regularly scheduled maintenance will begin tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). For Aion, we are expecting a downtime of approximately 3 hours 45 minutes and to implement the following:

• Kumki’s Cave event begins.
  • Garden Of Growth event ends.
  • Ice Cube Promotion ends.
  • Characters who have not logged in since October 24th 2019 will have their names randomized and receive a name change coupon.
  • Housing Auctions are disabled on Katalam until the upcoming server Merge.
  • Character Creation is disabled on Danaria.

As we outlined earlier today, you can look forward to the official Server Merge FAQ to be posted tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

Could you give us some news about version 7.9 part II or are you going to continue ignoring that question we ask? that version brings a set of fragments to acquire a transformation that takes 5 months to obtain I hope this you see if they respond and do not ignore the messages

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas,

Regularly scheduled maintenance will begin tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). For Aion, we are expecting a downtime of approximately 3 hours 15 minutes which will include the launch of the Kumuki Cave event (details forthcoming on our News Page)

We will update this post if we confirm any additional player-facing changes which can be expected during the maintenance.

Thank you!

@Kibbelz
is there news on the server merge details? I was under the impression we were receiving details this week on Monday.

1 hour ago, Bjorn-DN said:

@Kibbelz Do the Garden of Growth be extended?

That would be nice. They didn't mentioned in the post that it's ending, so... (it probably will end though Q_Q)

34 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

@Kibbelz When we going to have any new Promotion and the next Aion Update ? this version is so dead.... am about to play other games until you guys do something else on Aion. 

Well, technically, they need to bring 7.9 in a GP reset day (since it brings a npc that sells stuff for gp coin or whatever, it's kind of joke, really, since we have monthly reset lol), so, in theory, 7.9.2 should arrive next week or August 1rst.

Would be nice (and kinda messy tbh) to have merge + new patch at the same day, so people have stuff to do and run around with names like ads4as8d74asda lol

9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas,

Regularly scheduled maintenance will begin tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). For Aion, we are expecting a downtime of approximately 3 hours 45 minutes and to implement the following:

• Kumki’s Cave event begins.
  • Garden Of Growth event ends.
  • Ice Cube Promotion ends.
  • Characters who have not logged in since October 24th 2019 will have their names randomized and receive a name change coupon.
  • Housing Auctions are disabled on Katalam until the upcoming server Merge.
  • Character Creation is disabled on Danaria.

As we outlined earlier today, you can look forward to the official Server Merge FAQ to be posted tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

Thank you for updating the mtn notes, could you also update the rewards list description, you have [random/guarantee] collum missing on Poppy's gift (idk bout others) and also, drop chances would be nice, if you can share thoose too, please @Kibbelz

14 minutes ago, imDC said:

Just send us all name change tickets. I just hope the name I want will reset since I never saw it in game in my whole aion life haha.

They should give every char a name change ticket indeed. Many people who already play in KT weren't able to get the names they wanted.

Well i hope yall ready for upcoming ultimate transformation event thats coming, Its called patch 7.9 part2 and it will last several months. @Kibbelz
wake thoose NC masterbrains up or you will be merging KT into BNS soon lol. Every1 should own 1 ulti by now w/o need to save legendaries for months, exclude rng and launch event that awards guarantee ulti by the end. You know i was joking bout that 7.9. part2 thingy, right? RIGHT?!

On 7/28/2021 at 8:15 PM, Unbuff-DN said:

@Kibbelznot sure if it's a bug or not, but the  Glyph Selection Box from Poppy's Bundle comes with no enchants (Glyph Scroll), as all other Glyph boxes usually come. Even upon selecting one of the contents of the box, I just got the +0 selected Glyph and nothing else.

Scrolls will be on BCM cause why not?

Archived