Weekly Server Maintenance - August 11, 2021

Arctic

Sly? What's this shit, so ppl that dont pay cant even get at least 1 cat? Is the "aion team" concerned about the low population and still make this p2w shit to the few players? Lol, not only retail will die with this poor management but classic aswell, I hope u fix this shit cuz this means another year without cat collections for f2p players

1 minute ago, Addeon-KT said:

Sly? What's this shit, so ppl that dont pay cant even get at least 1 cat? Is the "aion team" concerned about the low population and still make this p2w shit to the few players? Lol, not only retail will die with this poor management but classic aswell, I hope u fix this shit cuz this means another year without cat collections for f2p players

This is the shittiest thing ever. I still can't believe my eyes saw that.. you gotta pay to get the fcking cats.

Players that can't afford it won't even have a spark of hope to get them.

Bullshit.

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas,

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). For Aion, we are expecting a downtime of around 3 hours 30 minutes. Please expect the following:

Finally next patch is here.

@Kibbelz
I didn't notice any mention of the GP vendor in the patch notes. Does our version have this NPC? It's fairly important for obtaining ultimate memory shards and stuff.

Lol 8k ncoin is 100$ x 2 if you want the cat transformation = 200$  x2 = 400$ Ez money NC hahahahahahaa ,, its so hard to free to play against pay 2 win players those collection stats they are giving along with it is too much :( .. i wish there is some other way to get it other than instant paying .....grrrr

42 minutes ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Lol 8k ncoin is 100$ x 2 if you want the cat transformation = 200$  x2 = 400$ Ez money NC hahahahahahaa ,, its so hard to free to play against pay 2 win players those collection stats they are giving along with it is too much :( .. i wish there is some other way to get it other than instant paying .....grrrr

I don't know other servers(eu and ru) but korea did free event for it.  You need to combine 6 transformations at once for cats. Well it would be good if they did same here. 

https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=933715

@Kibbelz Can we able to get new ultimate transformations via combining legendary or ultimate transformations ?

42 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

They fixed it guys, it is all 4 of them now:

Untitled.jpg

The cat transformation promotion is a cash shop event, not an actual event.

And did I get this correctly... 16.000BCM (aka 200$) to get a contract that can give you a random of the 2 cats!

Confirmed they Fixed the Ultimate Transformation Box to (4 Types).

But about the Cats Transformations why the item said "piece"? This may say we need to buy two pieces for a single cat but anyway the price is to high.... 

Why they cant sell this Ancient Special Transformation like with the Halloween or Hanbok Pixels event in the past and everyone can have a chance.

14 minutes ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Confirmed they Fixed the Ultimate Transformation Box to (4 Types).

But about the Cats Transformations why the item said "piece"? This may say we need to buy two pieces for a single cat but anyway the price is to high.... 

Why they cant sell this Ancient Special Transformation like with the Halloween or Hanbok Pixels event in the past and everyone can have a chance.

I already know their tactic, these 2 cats give good collections stats, so they will milk whoever is willing to pay 200$ for that now and later we will get it either in an actual event or the normal way. Many people will buy the 3200 BCM contracts that have a chance to give it.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

They fixed it guys, it is all 4 of them now:

Untitled.jpg

The cat transformation promotion is a cash shop event, not an actual event.

And did I get this correctly... 16.000BCM (aka 200$) to get a contract that can give you a random of the 2 cats!

No , it will give you 1 piece of material to fuse cause it needed 2x of cat piece ,  so your 16k NCODE will just count as 1 cat transformation you need 34k code if u really want to have both . Also the Cat 64 types contract were not sure if there is a possibility that it will give cat transformation because the current transformations contract right now is same (64)

14 minutes ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

No , it will give you 1 piece of material to fuse cause it needed 2x of cat piece ,  so your 16k NCODE will just count as 1 cat transformation you need 34k code if u really want to have both . Also the Cat 64 types contract were not sure if there is a possibility that it will give cat transformation because the current transformations contract right now is same (64)

The price is 8.000 BCM for one Piece, you need 2x so 2x8.000=16.000BCM for one contract which is a random cat. And you cannot take more than 2 pieces, it is just 2 per account an that is it.

cats.jpg

Archived