New Auto-Hunt Zone

Arctic

• Aion Team

Any players who have enjoyed auto-hunting events may want to take note – we will be sharing a new auto-hunt zone this week!

Once Wednesday's maintenance update is complete, a "Secret Rift" will spawn in Inggision and Gelkmaros which will take you to this new, mysterious land. Within it, Daevas can farm in abundance with their reenabled auto hunting tools without fear of any PvP-oriented danger.  

Rewards will include a wealth of experience and coins – however, dimensional hourglasses are required if you wish to be present in this zone. Once maintenance goes live, hop in to try it out, and let us know what you think!

I don't like it because we need dimensional hourglasses for it but it still can be acceptable for the event coins.

I think it would be good if you can add this permanently without event coins and we should able to enter without dimensional hourglasses.

15 minutes ago, DeadlyBooty-KT said:

Update the Event Coin Store . Most of items are outdated.

This. Put some exp extractors, daevanion marks, expand the stigmas and Refining Stone weekly limitations, add Sanctify Potions, renown potions, platinum cubics, shinning gemstones fragment boxes (maybe even dazzling). Make Sovereign weapon boxes cheaper, since they are easily obtainable in IDD now, so people can complete their collections, maybe even add the legendary version since it's so rare now.

There's a lot more stuff that can be put for sell in there. Even stuff that most people don't have since it's too rare, like imbued weapon boxes, and yornforged weapons.

9 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

@Kibbelzcan u get someone to check the event coins drop rates? I'm pretty sure I got only 3 coins in 30 minutes of farm lol (this with prestige + drop rate rune). IDK if it was supposed to be this way, but...

This, I've been farming during 20 min and got 2 coins so far, this rate is ridiculous, also the xp from normal mobs is just too low, give us garden, its 1000 times better than this area

7 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

@Kibbelzcan u get someone to check the event coins drop rates? I'm pretty sure I got only 3 coins in 30 minutes of farm lol (this with prestige + drop rate rune). IDK if it was supposed to be this way, but...

yeah this zone is pointless at this state, so best case is what 30-40 coins before hourglass expires, and then you have even less time with 2-3 hours every day.

ya , you need to figure out whats going on with the drop rates,  with prestige and a drop buff,  grinding for over a hr and 0 coins, soethings not right, its not woth doing if thats the case. and unbuff has a point, u should update some of the rewards, like putting in imbued wep boxes and things like that.  id love to finish my para bow but its become pointless since its virtually impossible to get one since there so rare and near impossible to get thru transmutation.

OK whateverz... either there is a chance to drop them and the chance is like 1% or I did something wrong, it also seems that place is super tough, there are elite mobs that spawn randomly with 5 dots, you would have to be active to kill them before they kill you with your main, auto hunt has a limited amount of skills to make it possible to hunt in tough areas.

It is like they are trolling people, auto hunt in TT where it is impossible to use it and now a map that is also hard to even manually grind, with little XP and no drops.

I am not complaining at all, I am simply skipping this. You get better XP grinding bomb mobs.

28 people

lol.jpg

1 hour ago, Unbuff-DN said:

My main can kill them, either elites or not, using only auto-hunt. Elite mobs are a bit harder, but  they give around 71M exp, very yummy. I haven't tried it on alts, though. 

Same, my main can melt them but I have good gear, upgraded stigmas, golden minion, +15 daevanions etc.

##

They could have utilized all areas if they wanted to make it compatible with all chars and gears. This is the Norsvold map but only the upper part is used:

Norsvold.png

1 hour ago, Unbuff-DN said:

I guess the other part is for the elyos, maybe? If it is, I'm kinda surprised that nobody came to asmo side by using 'super-man like' powers.

Maybe they have Illuma, because Norsvold is an Asmodian map.

About 3 hours later I killed 1100 mobs, I got 10 coins, 26 XP marks and a ton of cubicles, only 1 cubicle that I actually need but that is irrelevant, for those who still need a lot of cubicles this is a rather ok event.

For XP it would have been better if I could have an area with elite only mobs, they seem to provide much better ratio between XP and hits needed to kill. With my XP amulet I get 71.906.606 XP from the elites and from normal mobs anything from 1,1m~1,4m XP. I also play without prestige so I do not have that passive bonus.

But I insist this is for geared mains only, not for alts. There are times my main gets up to 4k dmg per hit and I have the Advanced stigmas so I have the advanced vision stigma which is a toggle so always on and thus I can use Vaizel's Wisdom and Advanced Magic Rush while my drain is +15 daevanion so it not only drains more percentage, with all combined it does a lot more dmg than my alt who was dying like sh!t.

So I kill them faster, take less hit, less dmg per hit and I drain much more with drain.

On 9/2/2021 at 1:03 AM, Unbuff-DN said:

If we could get only elites, it could be exp heaven. BTW, exp from elite mobs are not influenced by  prestige and booster, they give the same amount, 71,9 flat.

I still need to try it with stars and Tea of Repose.

That's because there is a cap limiting XP gains from a single mob to 20% of your XP bar.

Crucible spire floor 10 and 15 bosses XP gain are also affected by this single mob XP cap.

But berdin star charges still discharge at 3x the mob's base XP value:

• you get 1 XP per point discharged, unaffected by 20% cap
  • Not affected by XP buffs or XP events

so at 15th floor of crucible spire boss you will end up wasting XP charges.

30 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Wonder if anyone is listening to these suggestions and complaints? I'm not the type of person who likes to spend more than an hour afking, but I was a bit excited when I read we could earn event coins. So disappointing to hear about the low drop rate.

This is only good for those who need cubicles and some XP marks are earned as well. And since it uses hourglass you can't just let your char there overnight, you can buy hourglasses with XP marks (1 XP mark for 1 hour seems a good price since you will get far more XP marks in return by afk XPing there).

Also the Hourglass pouch from renown NPCs are account wh storable, if you have alts that are renown 5/7 in the shared maps (Lakrum, Demaha, katalam) you can buy with them too and deposit them for your main to use.

~~

I only miss 2 platinum cubicles, the m.attack and p.attack and these 2 days I went there 5 hours per day with extra hourglass pouches and I only gotten ONE m.attack platinum cubicle. But I did get a ton of the lower ones.

##

This event should be permanent since we do not have an open world auto hunt (and we do not want one or retail will be a botfest even though dead). You cannot abuse it with alts to gain anything (since drops are soul bound) and they should remove the hourglass.

The reason is the current patches are made so auto hunt is taken into consideration and we do not have it. We did get adjustments on the drops rates in the past but they are not editing our drop rates at every mini patch unless we tell them how awful it is.

So this map is pretty much what NA needs permanently so people can get their free XP marks and cubicles and it can't hurt the game and the economy. But they would also have to expand the whole map because that area is tiny. Without hourglass many people would be there 24/7.

Archived