Daeva Pass Season 4 Feedback

Darob

As NCsoft asked for feedback to Season 4 I thought I would start.

Pros: Nothing better in this season than Season 3 in my opinion as everything is either the same or rewards reduced (enchantment stones, manastones, coins, and appears dyes are not tradable this time?). 

Cons/Changes I would like:

1.) Make everything storable in account warehouse. This is my number one request for Season 5 and beyond that every item can be transferred between characters. I don't see the downside as I am actively deleting many items from the Deava Pass to not take up space such as the NTC reset scroll. I think this would really add a tremendous amount of value to the pass.

2.) Is the text correct that the enchantment stones from the boxes not able to be level 80? If so, why? That is a weird change and should be reverted.

3.) I see in the Korea Pass they get more Major Ancient Crowns. Why do we get fewer? Bring up the number to Korea as we pay (or some do) the same amount. I do think such an action is controversial, modest boosts to AP each 28 days isn't terrible for a dwindling player base and even fewer still buying the Premium Deava Pass.

4.) Something more for the money, especially at the end. One Example might be a "cheap" Godstone along the line of 20% chance of doing X amount of damage as the level 45 reward. Not a massive advantage, but a Godstone nevertheless (also such a reward if storable in account warehouse would be very nice for encouraging alts). Another example in Season 5 could be Dredgion reset scroll(s). A nice benefit to get 2 dredges in one lockout. Get creative in providing value to the customer base.

I would like to second the request to mimic the KR Deava Pass. I played retail as well and it seems our region always gets nerfed events and now a nerfed Deava Pass seems unreasonable. I honestly believe a simple change like that would improve the sales of the pass. Making consumables like the scrolls and admin boons account tradeable would be amazing.

• Aion Team

I will say on the KR note - the team on NCWEST side worked hard to get the cosmetic final reward, which was not a part of the KR Pass. Do players feel like the cosmetic is less valuable than things like the Crowns? I can definitely look into possibilities internally if there's clear opinion.

18 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

I will say on the KR note - the team on NCWEST side worked hard to get the cosmetic final reward, which was not a part of the KR Pass. Do players feel like the cosmetic is less valuable than things like the Crowns? I can definitely look into possibilities internally if there's clear opinion.

Personally, I'd rather have crowns. It is different for everyone though. 

9 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

I think we can all agree we love getting cosmetics, I believe where the frustration comes from is the inconsistency of the pass rewards.

The rewards given to us feel as if they were given with no thought to the state of the server currently. NTC scroll and coins on first pass were great, as it genuinely benefited everyone. I don't believe anyone would disagree, but come this season pass and we get a NTC reset scroll when the majority of the player base is endgame and practically begging for 1.5 and new content? Doesn't really make sense given the high price of the pass, as most of us would not buy this for an alt account.

Right now people are looking for reasons to stay, I know us as a player base can be picky and stubborn, but when we get broken events, horrible pass rewards and no new content with little to NO communication from the dev team we feel abandoned, and angry.

With regards to the cosmetic set vs. AP items like Crowns I value any and all AP items much more. When the new Deava Pass was released I looked for Crowns (and if any other AP items were rewards) and ignored cosmetics as they have been traditionally untradeable.

Too many AP items would definitely turn the game towards P2W even more strongly then we see now. Conversely, it is nice to have items (cosmetic final reward and dyes) that are not P2W, but to me are not valuable and would only be seen as valuable if I could sell/trade to players who want such items.

With regards to AP items it would be cool to get some in the free-to-play path like pouches of seals or icons (like the pouches you get from the daily pvp quest tokens). A little AP reward for those who don't pay would be great (or just include those in the paid side of the Deava Pass would be fine as well). This is another creative option to add some excitement around what AP items somebody might get. Also, AP items won't crash the economy for that good/item which is helpful for those in crafting or farming (like coins). 

37 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

@KibbelzI sincerely believe that the attempt to add skins to please people's request was earnest (Thank you!). However, I believe adding the skins into the shop separately for people to buy at their leisure and carbon coping the KR passes would net you a over all happier community. Collecting skins is on a per person basis. Consider this if you think the skin at the end is ugly...imagine grinding to the end of the Pass for something you don't like or wont use. AP on the other hand is useful to all as well as Enchantment stones.  For the arguments that would say adding a crown or two more to the Pass I would like to argue it is only once a month you can redeem the rewards on the pass. Paying 30 dollars to get 30 - 50 k AP a month is negligible when those that are grinding hard are netting 15k plus AP a day. 

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for the feedback friends :) I've forwarded some of this to the dev team and will continue watching this thread for any more input or agreements.

I agree with what others have suggested previously - please make Daeva pass items account tradeable, especially scrolls & consumables. I've tossed over 300 attack speed (greater courage scrolls) obtained thus far as I don't have a use for them on my SM. 

Another suggestion is to make the event administrator boons stackable. Currently, each event administrator boon takes up 1 inventory/warehouse slot. At level 50, I don't use them very often, and each Daeva pass gives you 4 or 5. That is 4-5 spaces per pass that goes towards a single-use item. 

9 minutes ago, Aaabatery said:

I'm all for remove P2W items (crowns, coins, enchants, etc) and give cosmetics.

Also the pass must be PER SERVER (to all characters on that server), not per character.

Fairly certain you will lose a very large majority of those that buy the pass if you remove those items. What is the incentive to buy the pass at that point. They would be better off just allowing you to buy the Cosmetics as stand alone items with a monthly rotation.

We need more crowns and ways to get AP this game isnt like Korea with massive player numbers where you can find loads of pvp to gear up.Even now as a Elyos at lower levels cant farm  lower forts open world is a joke so how are we meant to get geared.

Personally crowns should be account bound this would increase spending and help players gear faster,Dredgion isnt the fix everyone thinks 20k ap a day if win still takes a while to gear.

Other items all these should be sellable and tradeable across the account i have loads of scrolls pass and titles im sure people would buy yet they sit useless in my warehouse.

i would like to have faith but after 12 years of seeing feedback not taken up dont have much hope.

And im all for working for gear i grinded from 25-30 on Abyss mobs and ended up with a crappy 14k AP there needs to be more ways to get AP cause this system isnt working

27 minutes ago, Sgt Sneak said:

Fairly certain you will lose a very large majority of those that buy the pass if you remove those items. What is the incentive to buy the pass at that point. They would be better off just allowing you to buy the Cosmetics as stand alone items with a monthly rotation.

I think all agreed that P2W was what made Classic bad in NA. I'm all for removing P2W. They should just come back with old Daeva Journey or whatever was the name of old fidelity program they had. That one was very good, the longer you subed the more rewards, like cube/wharehouse increases, etc.

4 minutes ago, Aaabatery said:

I think all agreed that P2W was what made Classic bad in NA. I'm all for removing P2W. They should just come back with old Daeva Journey or whatever was the name of old fidelity program they had. That one was very good, the longer you subed the more rewards, like cube/wharehouse increases, etc.

If this was the case people wouldnt buy the daeva pass at all,so i think it's fairly safe to say a large majority want these items given how many have the titles.

The cashshop was fine until they went overboard with it AP/Exp amulets,gear passes ,reset scrolls and crowns are not major items when they started adding things like stones omegas, temperings then yes that was too much.

I cannot even farm decent AP due to no lower forts sitting around bored cause cant get pvp gear is not fun need way more ways to increase AP gains or reduce the cost of gear.

56 minutes ago, Sgt Sneak said:

Many people left due to candies, but for u crowns are fine ? 3 per pass is more than enough ! go do the daily for 1 token and etc, the pass already give the 2% pvp attack title, thats the best incentive there to pay for the pass, ''oh 2% is nothing'' 2% is equal to a lv 50 yellow ring, or together with a 30e weapon, 10% pvp attack, which is huge, what next ? pvp gear on pass ? WE NEED MORE COSMETICS, and by cosmetics i mean WEAPON SKINS, theres noone, and if we not going far on updates (staying forever on 55) why not release all that cosmetics and weapon skins from 55+ patch, like...hello ? 12y of game, 12y of cosmetics, and we have in almost 4 months only 5 outfits and 0 weapon skin.

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Both crowns and cosmetics are valuable. Not to be a crybaby but can we have both? I thought the KR pass comes with 7 crowns and a cosmetic item. NA always seems to come with a nerfed version of the rewards (e.g. Gojira event KR had level 90 stones). I would also like to suggest an idea of having survey sent out to players in game to vote on cosmetics they would like to see. The skins on store/pass are decent, but in game you'll hear people begging for other ones like denku/dream fairy skins.

1 minute ago, Ceooek-KT said:

Both crowns and cosmetics are valuable. Not to be a crybaby but can we have both? I thought the KR pass comes with 7 crowns and a cosmetic item. NA always seems to come with a nerfed version of the rewards (e.g. Gojira event KR had level 90 stones). I would also like to suggest an idea of having survey sent out to players in game to vote on cosmetics they would like to see. The skins on store/pass are decent, but in game you'll hear people begging for other ones like denku/dream fairy skins.

Remove the pvp title and can put 10 crowns, lets see which one people will choose

5 minutes ago, Rastekkel said:

Remove crowns/pvp title. Add more exclusive skins and enchant/mana stone boxes. AP should be obtained by playing the game. 

How would you suggest people gain the hundreds of thousand of AP needed?

Elyos cant even farm lower forts atm,Pvp open world is mostly bots how exciting is that and we have no other mobs in the Abyss that give decent AP no instances or dredge.

Apart from that the premium is minimum 30 dollars and should  offer decent rewards, also do players honestly think the games going to survive on siel subs with such low population people need to be a little realistic.

6 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

I'm all for remove P2W items (crowns, coins, enchants, etc) and give cosmetics.

Also the pass must be PER SERVER (to all characters on that server), not per character.

Even the filler rewards are awful and need to be redone~

Suggested Biracial Filler Items:

• [Event] Greater Running Scrolls and [Event] Greater Raging Wind Scrolls together
  • [Event] Greater Courage Scrolls and [Event] Greater Awakening Scrolls together
  • [Event] Major Antishock Scrolls and [Event] Seed of Detection together
  • [Event] Greater Crit Scrolls and [Event] Greater Magic Crit Scrolls together
  • [Event] Major Fireproof Scrolls and [Event] Major Earthproof Scrolls together
  • [Event] Major Windproof Scrolls and [Event] Major Waterproof Scrolls together
  • [Event] Major Recovery Potion and [Event] Greater Healing Potion together
  • [Event] Major Recovery Serum and [Event] Greater Healing Potion together
  • [Event] Major Wind Serum

Suggested Asmodian-Only Filler Items:

• [Event] Snuffler Aether Sausage and [Event] Carpen Aether Sushi together
  • [Event] Tayga Aether Wine Steak and [Event] Lobnite Aether Cream Pasta together
  • [Event] Cippo Aether Jelly

Suggested Elyos-Only Filler Items:

• [Event] Frillneck Aether Sausage and [Event] Moonflower Aether Sushi Roll together
  • [Event] Starturtle Aether Steak and [Event] Litrea Aether Cream Pasta together
  • [Event] Perer Aether Jelly

Major Rewards:

The free major rewards can be anything as long as they are free. The premium major rewards must be limited to convenience or cosmetic. Keep everything 30 Days if there is going to be a time limit.

May I suggest [Event] [Motion Card] Hovering Set (30 Days) and [Motion Card] Ninja Set (30 days) as free items as well?~

47 minutes ago, Kynurenigh said:

Even the filler rewards are awful and need to be redone~

-snip-

Fixed it up a bit~

Suggested Biracial Filler Items:

• [Event] Greater Running Scroll, 6 [Event] Greater Raging Wind Scroll, 6 [Event] Greater Courage Scroll, and 6 [Event] Greater Awakening Scroll, 6 [Event] Greater Crit Scroll and 6 [Event] Greater Magic Crit Scroll together in a bundle
  • 3 [Event] Major Fireproof Scroll, 3 [Event] Major Earthproof Scroll, 3 [Event] Major Windproof Scroll, and 3 [Event] Major Waterproof Scroll together in a bundle
  • [Event] Major Antishock Scroll and 6 [Event] Seed of Detection together
  • 30 [Event] Major Recovery Potion, 30 [Event] Major Wind Serum, 30 [Event] Greater Healing Potion together
  • 30 [Event] Major Recovery Serum, 30 [Event] Major Wind Serum, 30 [Event] Greater Healing Potion together

Suggested Asmodian-Only Filler Items:

• 2 [Event] Snuffler Aether Sausage, 2 [Event] Carpen Aether Sushi, 2 [Event] Tayga Aether Wine Steak, and 2 [Event] Lobnite Aether Cream Pasta together in a bundle
  • [Event] Cippo Aether Jelly
  • [Event] Fungie Candy and 4 [Event] Pluma Candy together

Suggested Elyos-Only Filler Items:

• [Event] Frillneck Aether Sausage, 2 [Event] Moonflower Aether Sushi Roll, [Event] Starturtle Aether Steak, and 2 [Event] Litrea Aether Cream Pasta together in a bundle
  • [Event] Perer Aether Jelly
  • [Event] Wasteland Drakie Candy and 4 [Event] Sparkie Candy

Suggested Moderate Rewards (every 10 levels type rewards):

• [Event] Greater Running Scroll (1-Hour), 3 [Event] Greater Raging Wind Scroll (1-Hour), 3 [Event] Greater Courage Scroll (1-Hour), 3 [Event] Greater Awakening Scroll (1-Hour), 3 [Event] Greater Crit Scroll (1-Hour), and 3 [Event] Greater Magic Crit Scroll (1-Hour) together in a bundle
  • [Event] Quick Polar Bear Candy and [Event] Recovery Crystal together

Suggested Major Rewards:

The free major rewards can be anything as long as they are free. The premium major rewards must be limited to convenience or cosmetic. Keep everything 30 Days if there is going to be a time limit.

May I suggest [Event] [Motion Card] Hovering Set (30 Days) and [Motion Card] Ninja Set (30 days) as free items as well?~

* Some items may be not be biracial but have the same name.

More skins would be great. 3-4 per pass would be nice. Maybe an outfit, a weapon/shield, and an accessory.

Maybe try a time limited pair of wings (7-15 days would be enough). Wing skins would probably make quite a bit as well, could even push more purchases of the current cash shop wings. We'd need the ability to apply wing skins first though.

If the outfit stays as the end reward, maybe make it selectable so if the newest one doesn't strike our fancy we can select something else (a previous outfit or even a second weapon/shield skin or something).

Emotes are good too, could use more of those for sure. Permanent ones on the premium side though. And if there has to be doubles (like a permanent one and a timed one), can you atleast make the timed one account tradable? Feels bad to be locked into a 30 day emote with the permanent one still taking a slot in your bags.

Also inventory/warehouse expansions would be nice. I'm sure the team already has plans for those somewhere down the line though.

Reset scrolls are fine, but NTC ones on the premium side are a slap in the face.

3/4 Major crowns feels good, but I could also see replacing them with radiant token bundles instead. That way those of us struggling to finish dailies due to lack of opposite faction could save up a few months of the premium pass and get some wings or gamble on godstones/crowns. Definately make sure quality control is on point for that one though, would be devastating to give the wrong faction tokens out.

Archived