Siege HP test for all forts 12/4~12-6

Loki

• Daeva

Starting today and lasting til Wednesday maintenance, we will run a test on all fortress sieges for both Israphel and Siel.

Hp has been modified for the doors, diety, and the dredgion commanders.

We will adjust the HP again next week based on the feedback.

Please add any siege feedback you have to this thread. Trying to get this fixed before the holidays.

5 hours ago, Loki said:

Starting today and lasting til Wednesday maintenance, we will run a test on all fortress sieges for both Israphel and Siel.

Please add any siege feedback you have to this thread. Trying to get this fixed before the holidays.

I am concerned you are missing the "Field Generator" NPC at each fort (when killed it removes the shield off of the fortress. They were heavily buffed in 1.5 (miren does not have one) 

Also we should be compensated medals based on the # of sieges missed since Oct 15th

6 hours ago, Loki said:

So you guys could have logged in this entire time and fixed it manually but never did? Is this some kind of sick joke? Unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, Viti said:

So you guys could have logged in this entire time and fixed it manually but never did? Is this some kind of sick joke? Unbelievable. 

Doesn't take much know how into this to realize all the devs are in Korea and probably needed them to show them how to change values and allow them to.  Not everything is tin foil hat material.  Does it suck broken for a month yes, but they are fixing now so let them.  I am sure they realize some compensation in order which they will do after they fix it

Sieges were back and fun on Siel. Both sides just took an upper fort. Even if dredgions destroy us when they show up we can now take the forts back.

Don't adjust anything for Siel in my opinion.

Now for NCwest to do some sort of marketing or "come back" promotion to those who left due to sieges being broken for ~2 months.

1 hour ago, Earringle said:

@Lokiplease fix the ap gain of the diety/dreg commander it is giving way too much ap at the moment than it should be

I don't agree, it gives way much more than before that's right, but it actually gives another purpose to people to not just afk at base. Now it felt much more ap cos was a dps race only, but now you will actually have to fight the opposite faction for forts and you won't be receiving that much ap anymore for sure. As many people has mentioned, it will encourage people to participate on sieges.

It's my opinion and a forum is to comment about a topic, I don't care if my opinion matters or it doesn't but I still share it because I'm convinced it will be better for the server life in long term. People needs a motivation to join sieges and even now that AP is not a problem for most of pvp players, there's people that still struggle a bit getting it and this may help them a little bit.

My point is, even if it is or not intended, I think it's for the best. Anyway it's not like at every siege forts will be free to take like yesterday again.

1 hour ago, Earringle said:

@Lokiplease fix the ap gain of the diety/dreg commander it is giving way too much ap at the moment than it should be

I don't agree either, new siege system encourage ppl to do siege and try to defend/attack fortress properly, instead afk in landing or afk towers for credit, this change to dux/fortress hp is so far best change that we had for months and since we wont get 1.7 for some months because na delays, this gonna keep sieging alive.

4 minutes ago, DMob-DN said:

@Loki even with siege adjustements  , israphel in a dire state. people wont even try to form for siege cuz theres a total of 100 ppl ( 40x lvl50 )  that is  online during siege time.  PLEASE MERGEEEEEEEEEE

We took Sulfur on Siel with only a couple of alliances the other day. The Asmos didn't contest it though.

14 hours ago, Earringle said:

unknown.png @Lokithis is unacceptable 94k ap from a single dreg commander this is more ap gain than alot of people playing throughout the whole week

This does seem crazy as most people were getting 4-5k per Seasoned Commander last night. That AP boost really felt impactful and likely is on the high side, but reducing it 10X would also bring the AP back to inconsequential levels for the majority of players.

At this point in the game, anything that gets people excited to play, stay, or come back should be done (without breaking the game or future of the game).

On 12/4/2021 at 6:29 PM, Darob said:

Sieges were back and fun on Siel. Both sides just took an upper fort. Even if dredgions destroy us when they show up we can now take the forts back.

Don't adjust anything for Siel in my opinion.

Now for NCwest to do some sort of marketing or "come back" promotion to those who left due to sieges being broken for ~2 months.

I take my comment back. A single dredge commander just 2 or 3 shot the dux on Siel West. The sieges are not as broken as before, but still messed up with regard to dredge commanders.

I don't even know what to say... after a long time of not doing Siege I go tonight and it was over almost within a minute of starting due to dux getting killed.  Tell me what an Elyos is suppose to do to get any reasonable AP in this game?   Even running Dredge there is no way.  It doesn't matter if I go in with a premade group or quick queue the result is always the same.  You end up with a pvp fight against a super OP group of Asmos who just eat your AP.  Some groups, and this is nothing personal but groups like Dmob they decide the best approach is to come quickly/instantly to the starting point of the Elyos home base and wipe the Elyos before they even take their own first Surk and then do every thing in their power to kill you every time you come out again until which time they have taken every single mob and surk.  I guess for them, in their minds its great for them to get all that AP  but they are already OP and there is no fight at all just a wipe.  This is leading to no one being willing to do pvp at all which defeats the purpose of players like Dmob and others because there will be no one left to play with.   On the Elyos side you get so little AP you can never even afford to buy just the cheaper lvl 40 pvp gears.  it's so imbalanced that we could never catch up now and its getting to the point where most people dont even want to try and many just afk.   There are a couple only OP Elyos groups with full +10 or +15 pvp everything gear but they will only take other fully geared people so that even creates another obstacle to getting anywhere. So people will not continue to run things they can not do or where the reward is so little it would take 10 years to buy some shoes.  I run it twice a day and even being a 2 or 3 star officer you dont have enough AP to start out buying even the most basic pair of boots, pants or shoulder pads.  Okay enough of me complaining but I really hate seeing a game I love to play when things are working well go down the tubes.  Plus there is nothing like queuing for Dredge to sit there for 50 + minutes to get in for 500AP its very annoying tp play.  Is the game really going to remain for the purpose of just a few OP players?  I thought it was suppose to be for everyone but how can it be with things so broken and imbalanced like this?

@Darob:
While I agree to the commanders damage being too high, it was bound to happen with people going solo or small scale and none wanting aggro or healing the tank due to wanting more abyss points. I expect Krotan to be no different.

@HeartStrings-DN:
I agree that teams which are eager to not let the opponent team get anything at all are uselessly toxic. Nevertheless, everyone can decide whether to join dredgion and also whether to stay in it.

Archived