6.x? Why is there NO communication?

Hoarror-KT

Like the title states, why is there no communication on the 6.x topic that we, as a community, is needing and or wanting? Yay for gear conversion information? Wait, that is it... Why is there no estimated release to NA? Why is there, well, NOTHING about it for NA? Does NCsoft expect the NA community to just sit and wait while EU is fully enjoying the new patch, while we have nothing at all besides doing the same things we have been doing already? 

I know NA is USUALLY late on getting new patches, but, at least we knew they were arriving with at least SOME information!

We need information, we need answers, WE NEED SOMETHING! Can we have a stream about new upcoming patch? Can we get a post on the forums? CAN YOU GIVE US SOMETHING?!

What does the community have to do to get ANY information? 

I'll give my opinion. It's just speculation about it ...

I think NCS does not have a group of programmers available to translate AION and maintain the game.

Updating errors combined with administration errors and lack of vision made AION no longer a profitable game, so the development team of this game has been reduced and NCS is giving priority to Project TL.

Maybe they copy the translation of the European AION, but that should be under negotiation yet.

22 minutes ago, Pokeyy-KT said:

DONT DO THE UPDATE! 

dont do it guys it will kill off any of the remaining player base NA has EU will be dead in a couple of months 

I play eu and already seen ppl who came back leave again 

You do realize that 5.8 almost killed off Korea and they were forced to go f2p? Just because you’ve seen players leave doesn’t mean the game is dead, the new server on EU Nergal is almost as packed as Deyla.

7 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You do realize that 5.8 almost killed off Korea and they were forced to go f2p? Just because you’ve seen players leave doesn’t mean the game is dead, the new server on EU Nergal is almost as packed as Deyla.

It’s packed with deyla and antri players lmao and it will kill the game, in 2 months all servers will be struggling 

Good evening Aion community, I would like you all to be rest assured that Mogang Esports is in private talks with NC about the NA release for 6.2. We are trying our best to make sure NA does not follow the same, pay to win path that EU has taken with their cash shop, while they pay some buffoon to shout it isn't pay to win while he makes duck faces at his dead corpse in FM(Just kidding emissaries don't get paid). We have already worked hard to make sure they revise their foolish excuse for a prestige pack, and return it to it's once glorious state that contained unicorns and frog raincoats for those radical enough to farm for those items. We will let you guys know as soon as any info breaks. 

Regards,
Mogang Esports

On 9/17/2018 at 9:39 PM, AOEzy-KT said:

Like the title states, why is there no communication on the 6.x topic that we, as a community, is needing and or wanting? Yay for gear conversion information? Wait, that is it... Why is there no estimated release to NA? Why is there, well, NOTHING about it for NA? Does NCsoft expect the NA community to just sit and wait while EU is fully enjoying the new patch, while we have nothing at all besides doing the same things we have been doing already? 

I know NA is USUALLY late on getting new patches, but, at least we knew they were arriving with at least SOME information!

We need information, we need answers, WE NEED SOMETHING! Can we have a stream about new upcoming patch? Can we get a post on the forums? CAN YOU GIVE US SOMETHING?!

What does the community have to do to get ANY information? 

Hime and other staff members that work for both Aion and L2 are busy opening L2 Classic servers for now. Possible that no response might come the next couple of weeks. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2772-news-lineage-ii-classic-server-launching-october-3/

7 hours ago, mogangesports-KT said:

Good evening Aion community, I would like you all to be rest assured that Mogang Esports is in private talks with NC about the NA release for 6.2. We are trying our best to make sure NA does not follow the same, pay to win path that EU has taken with their cash shop, while they pay some buffoon to shout it isn't pay to win while he makes duck faces at his dead corpse in FM(Just kidding emissaries don't get paid). We have already worked hard to make sure they revise their foolish excuse for a prestige pack, and return it to it's once glorious state that contained unicorns and frog raincoats for those radical enough to farm for those items. We will let you guys know as soon as any info breaks. 

Regards,
Mogang Esports

Do you mean the same path that KR have set for everyone? KR is pay to win, RU is pay to win, any region is pay to win. Look at NA, not even the staff members care much about what's going on with these servers, events and shop. They didn't implement some of the things over here so that players would lean more towards the shop. Tell me with a straight face that NA is not pay to win. It doesn't matter, KR has premium accounts, RU has premium accounts which is required, NA has prestige packs and you're going to complain about EU having gold packs which can be traded? Odd reason to make fun of, only buffoon do.  Tell me why the NA are deserted compared with other regions? How do you claim to have some kind of insight or hope when even the staff members don't tell us anything?

5 hours ago, 2s105714-DN said:

Do you mean the same path that KR have set for everyone? KR is pay to win, RU is pay to win, any region is pay to win. Look at NA, not even the staff members care much about what's going on with these servers, events and shop. They didn't implement some of the things over here so that players would lean more towards the shop. Tell me with a straight face that NA is not pay to win. It doesn't matter, KR has premium accounts, RU has premium accounts which is required, NA has prestige packs and you're going to complain about EU having gold packs which can be traded? Odd reason to make fun of, only buffoon do.  Tell me why the NA are deserted compared with other regions? How do you claim to have some kind of insight or hope when even the staff members don't tell us anything?

Hey there @2s105714-DN we appreciate your feedback and glad you reached out to us. Unfortunately we don't care about the gold pack model, that is the lease p2w thing about EU, we are talking about their absurdly over priced items on the cash shop. Many people think that this is to block off the ability to get the kaisinel xform, however people who have actually played 6.0+ know that you cannot play the game without an xform. They've gated the general population from getting decent run and attack speed in doing this. Appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you soon. 

15 hours ago, mogangesports-KT said:

Hey there @2s105714-DN we appreciate your feedback and glad you reached out to us. Unfortunately we don't care about the gold pack model, that is the lease p2w thing about EU, we are talking about their absurdly over priced items on the cash shop. Many people think that this is to block off the ability to get the kaisinel xform, however people who have actually played 6.0+ know that you cannot play the game without an xform. They've gated the general population from getting decent run and attack speed in doing this. Appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you soon. 

Okay so it's about the prices of shop items. That I agree it's more expensive to buy things from EU shop. Some say it's a good thing, to keep people away from buying stuff. Some say it's a bad thing as everyone should have those things. And there are others who don't care about prices because they think that anything that is in the shop shouldn't be there but in the game, preferable all for free since it's a f2p game.

Archived