Weekly Server Maintenance - October 10, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 10, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • End of the World event will continue for two more weeks.
  • Power Up Week & All Boosts will be activated. You can find full details here.
  • After the end of this week's season, the seasons will be suspended until the launch of Aion: Awakened Legacy.
  • This will be the final week to queue for Character Transfers until after the launch of Aion: Awakened Legacy.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Additionally, Account Management and NCoin purchasing will be unavailable until 12 PM.

Maintenance Images of the Week

juhjm4n9s8q11.jpg kfl03ofemhq11.jpg ycesvj5alrq11.jpg

12 minutes ago, Shadowhunterr-DN said:

@Cyan or  @Hime is there any new server incoming with the new patch!!

yes//no// not sure   pls give us clear answer cuz all my friends been asking same question and dont ignore us like you do always

According to Hime, nope.

On 27.9.2018 at 9:39 PM, Hime said:

No, plans for new servers or merges currently.

Only started playing this game last Friday. Now I find it's another Europe unfriendly game that has Maintenance in the middle of the day. The reason I left Star Trek Online. So I guess I'll be moving on. There must be games out there with Europe friendly downtime other than WOW.

17 minutes ago, IceAyla-KT said:

Only started playing this game last Friday. Now I find it's another Europe unfriendly game that has Maintenance in the middle of the day. The reason I left Star Trek Online. So I guess I'll be moving on. There must be games out there with Europe friendly downtime other than WOW.

Its just for 1 day weekly and 2 hour maintenance today, thats your main issue with game? I'm from EU too but this downtime doesnt bother me....

40 minutes ago, IceAyla-KT said:

You’re making the rest of us EU people look bad, so stop whining.

Do you have nothing to do during the day? For that reason I work Wednesdays morning so whenever I get home, the maintenance is over and I can enjoy the game.

Inb4 you post about how bad the other schedules are to EU ppl   o/

Believe me the maintance time is the most unimportant thing to complain about, many EU players (including myself) "endure" the timezone differences and I'm pretty sure you can handle it as well, if not, try the eu publisher with a schedule adjusted to EU timezone.

LOL for the opinionated pillocks of the world we don't all work 9 to 5. I work Early Mornings and Late Evenings so Midday is my leisure time. So having maintenance in the middle of that period has a huge impact on the enjoyment of the game. Remember there are other people in the world besides you :P

2 hours ago, IceAyla-KT said:

Thank you Cheesecake. They didn't make it obvious there were totally different downloads for NA and EU versions. I'm now downloading the EU version. Was not easy to find, I assure you. Hopefully not the shape of things to come on the EU servers :P

Lol? Google "Aion EU" and it's the first page listed. Phew. I am totally exhausted from looking!

And here you go. The shape of things to come on the EU server.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived