Forums

Aion: Awakened Legacy Known Issues - January 21

Cyan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

upon login a good 2/3 of my high level cleric's  skills were completely greyed out including several stigma skills...simply GONE was this supposed to happen?  and where is it you buy stigmas BESIDES the brokers?...and hey my new toon is  gawd AWFULLY poor I've done the quests but there's simply no way (yet) that I have found to accumulate kinah in significant amounts---I just about bankrupted myself equipping my first low level stigma...you might want to increase the kinah awards for these quests

15 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@Huuxera-DN yes this bug also happened in EU update too.  But don't worry Pumpkin King's Haunt Event gives Plastic Surgery ticket Box

So to fix THEIR bug WE have to farm the event? You value your time so poorly?

mechanic: hey, Devil, d'you remember the car that you left me to change the tyres? I'm sorry but I've been a bit clumsy and I damaged a bit a wheel. It should be changed as well.

Devil: no prob man, this week I can work also on Saturday, so I'll gain the additional money to buy the new wheel.

before the patch, older systems (like mine) could run this game without any lag.. Now, screen tears, missing frames, lags, and even texture and mesh loss plague my game after patch. It's to the point where it's getting unplayable at times. Pushing all the servers together was a bad idea, as the crowded areas make the lag go even more.

@Cyan So, my and I have been back and playing for about a month and the game ran fine. Now since the update everything my friend logs into the game, it either instantly gives a runtime error. After attempting many fixes, such as running the aion client as admin,file repairing and re installing the game client and many other things they are still having this problem. Their pc is a lower end spec pc, but they have never had this problem in all the years of us playing the game. We were wondering if it would be possible to look into this and see if there's anyway to resolve the issue, they are currently unable to experience this new amazing patch that you have all worked so hard to deliver us.

Thank you, Rovie.

5 minutes ago, 17s3FD54-KT said:

Im trying to play to but without success, my launcher starts but get stucked on the NCSOFT logo black screen ans i need to restart the pc... I'll apreciate if someone managed to solve this issue, thanks!

Ive managed to solve my problem at the time i have posted here, i put my aion.exe in compatible mode with windows 7 and worked!

The people having issues with the look of their character, have you played since NCSoft did the big graphics update? It was July-ish of 2016. If you haven't, it isn't this update that messed up your character.

As for greyed out skills, some skills have been merged or condensed. Make sure to read the description of all your skills before you panic about missing things. More likely than not, you will find one of your other skills now does double duty.

4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

The people having issues with the look of their character, have you played since NCSoft did the big graphics update? It was July-ish of 2016. If you haven't, it isn't this update that messed up your character. 

As far as the heterochromia issue goes, I have chatted with people who have been active between that time and now, namely Bunnies, saying this only happened after 6.2.

6 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

As far as the heterochromia issue goes, I have chatted with people who have been active between that time and now, namely Bunnies, saying this only happened after 6.2.

I saw someone mention that that was a problem in EU as well. Hopefully Support can get an appearance change ticket to those effected. But we are talking about Support here and they suck rotten eggs. So.........

17 hours ago, Azeriah-KT said:

@Cyan I don't know why, but some of my [Event] Tempering Solutions can not be exchanged at the NPC in Sanctum. Is there a daily limit on how many items I can exchange or something? It has happened on more than one of my toons.

14 hours ago, Calista-DN said:

That was announced prior to the update- the "event" temperings (and I believe omegas) were not eligible for exchange.

I'm sorry, you are mistaken. You are in fact able to exchange [Event] Omegas and Temperings. I had about 7 [Event] Tempering Solutions in my inventory. I was able to successfully exchange a number of them at the npc, but the last two or so wouldn't go through. I had this problem on two of my characters and my friend experienced the same problem yesterday.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:51 PM, Harley-KT said:

I'm not getting the pink quests on my new toon. Not mount or motion etc. Figure that's a bug too

Same for me and I was marked as a returning user before this update.  I am going to file a customer support ticket and I was curious if you did that and if you received any response?

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Yes, I've been playing ever since the graphic update and the black eye thing is new. Also most of my character's hairs seem a lot lighter since the update, and I noticed some facial structure changes too... If I knew this, I would've saved up surgery tickets while I still had the chance.

On a personal note, one of the reasons I play this game is to enjoy the visuals and get my daily happiness rush of looking at my pretty characters, so even if people think it's ridiculous to care about anything else than stats/raids/pvp these days, it's still important to me to get my characters back as how I left them. 

Well this all turned out to be a big mess now didn't it?

I am not to upset over most of the changes but seriously, you took away the ability to pass money and goods across our account/legion/friends.   New toons starting out with very little make  very little in the early stages and the cost for flights/teleport/socketing/stigma and enchantments will break you wallet quicker than a Kobold can steal a porkus.   At least if you are going to force us back into PvP, which this does update now does, at least give us back the ability to provide funds to other toons in our accounts and legions.   Otherwise making a new toon is a waste of time.   We were doing this since the beginning so why stop it now?

9 minutes ago, Satoruhn-DN said:

Well this all turned out to be a big mess now didn't it?

I am not to upset over most of the changes but seriously, you took away the ability to pass money and goods across our account/legion/friends.   New toons starting out with very little make  very little in the early stages and the cost for flights/teleport/socketing/stigma and enchantments will break you wallet quicker than a Kobold can steal a porkus.   At least if you are going to force us back into PvP, which this does update now does, at least give us back the ability to provide funds to other toons in our accounts and legions.   Otherwise making a new toon is a waste of time.   We were doing this since the beginning so why stop it now?

6.x was never an alt friendly game though. They limited kinah trade and such to prevent bots in Korea when they went f2p after 9-10 years being subscription based.

13 minutes ago, Vocifera-DN said:

Last night I had 1.8bil left in kinah, this morning I logged in with 100k ...

Last night or before the patch? After the patch your kinah should not change. Does anyone else have access to your account? Did you put something very expensive on the broker? (The fees are really high.) Did anything else change?

Archived