Weekly Server Maintenance - December 12, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Apollo-DN said:

It's a 5 hour maintenance they will drop an event tomorrow straight after.

They just don't want to give us all the details of the rewards just yet as they probably can't handle all the complaining as even they know how crappy it will be. 

its 6am cst to 9 am cst which is 3 hours long, or is it 13:00 cet to 15:00 cet, which would be 2 hours?  Now I'm really confuse.  Or is the game shut down for 3 hours for na and 2 hours for eu players?

lmao over 2 months, and not 1 single change.  We're not stupid, i have ran several servers before, it's a simple change in the sql database, or a daemon tool... they're not gonna fix shit, these "so-called" devs don't exist. this game is in such a rapid downfall if it were real, they'd be shitting their pants, and pulling long hrs to try and fix it.  Wave goodbye to Aion folks, as it plummets down the drain like a big turd.

Don't blame this on Cyan, he's just the CM, blame the GM's for not doing anything good (other than adding contracts to instances) in the past... 2 months?  Is Cyan getting paid? Then I blame him as well for working for this piece of crap company. It's not my fault doesn't work anymore.

"There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 9:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours."

So for CST it's 3 hours, time passes faster in CET so it's only 2 hours.  If time passes at the same time, it's total 5 hours.  That's how time works right?

7 minutes ago, Asante-KT said:

Don't blame this on Cyan, he's just the CM, blame the GM's for not doing anything good (other than adding contracts to instances) in the past... 2 months?  Is Cyan getting paid? Then I blame him as well for working for this piece of crap company. It's not my fault doesn't work anymore.

People are blaming him because hes the middle man who can talk with the devs and answer our questions, seems he isn't doing that so yeah, or the devs sucks or cyan is being negligent.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 9:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Text issues with the Lakrum Assault event will be fixed.
  • Text for the enchantment window will be updated to be more clear.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

5hyub34sae221.jpg 0b3iabxdbi221.jpg qa67pvolxw221.jpg

Well, well, well. I'm probably gonna be rude here, but I'm gonna say to you @Cyan what my Clients say to me on my job, cause this is YOUR JOB not your Hobbie.

I'm officialy stopping to spend money on the game to keep it alive, not because I'm trying to be the Fattie boy that dont wanna let other kids play with his ball because he is not on the team, but because I PAY FOR A SERVICE YOU GUYS ARE PROVIDING AND ITS nyerk BAD!

Yes! Your service on Publishing AION is bad! Is very very bad!

On my job if we suck on it, we get alot of unhappy messages to spend the holidays with them on our heads. So this is my message to you and your team.

You guys need to do your jobs, this is not your hobbies, you are getting a nice CHECK on the end of each month to keep your things running and keep your very UNHAPPY clients, ur COMMUNITY, Happy!

So thats the thing, I'm gonna do what my Clients do to me on my country when I make stupid decisions and make them very unsatisfied with my JOB to you. I hope other players realise that, this game is a service, and you can say how many times you want that is a FREE service, but it isn't. We pay because its the only way to keep it alive. U need us as much as we need you, and the thing is... If you don't know that yet, your client wants the thing that he is PAYING FOR to be good, it dosnt matter if make sense, if he wants stupid stuff, he is the one that make your company a BIG thing or a Small thing no one cares. SO RESPECT US!

@Allplayers

Hope all of you do the same thing, hit on the pocket, so they have a reason to WORK harder to get their money. Ur are the boss, not them. If it was ur client who was unhappy, and u needed him to keep ur business, I know for sure that ur would be moving Earth, Sea and Sky to make it better.

Thats all. 
Respect ur Client NCSOFT, this is not a DONATION game, this excuses don't glue anymore.

I stopped buying things at the BCM since the use of transformation scrolls....I want to be able to see my characters as I created them and with the skins, I bought from BCM! So no more even a cents of my money, I will use what I still have on something that can give me some kinah selling at the Brokers.

I'm still waiting for them to correct the black eye that most of my toons have >:(  if it takes 5 hours to just correct names or making the new one, o my God how long it will take to fix the black eyes! O.o

Amen and RIP Aion.

2 hours ago, Apollo-DN said:

It's a 5 hour maintenance they will drop an event tomorrow straight after.

They just don't want to give us all the details of the rewards just yet as they probably can't handle all the complaining as even they know how crappy it will be. 

I dont believe there's ever been a surprise event in Aion history. There have been many times where they've given a generic "a new event will start, details will be released after the patch" but to my knowledge they've never straight up dropped one without notice. I mean, I hope they do because the current event is absolute (t)(r)(a)(s)(h) (stop censoring this to rubbish, wtf? this isn't a swear word and I'm not british.), but I don't think they will.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, December 12, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 9:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

Changes

• Text for the enchantment window will be updated to be more clear.

Just change it to read "dont bother to enchant we nerfed the rates to laugh at you" Fix the damn enchant rates! Quit sniffing the thumb you have jammed up your ass and do something!

After all the rage on the forums this is what you bring us? Seriously @Cyan @Hime?????? no update on what you are discussing about the important changes that players are screaming about and now no changes at all? nyerk this shit event stick right up your collective rear ends! As i said last week get your resumes ready because if this was my company and you were my employees you would have been both shit canned months ago!

I'll get right to the point.

I understand that people want to keep hope, but AION is a vice that survives from frustration. Psychology explains this, this is the strategy of the game. So do not be naive. There will be no changes.

Some complaints will only be corrected in the next translations of the game because Korea has lost a lot of players and then they have adjusted some things, but NCS will not do anything. I agree with you. This is the worst phase of the AION of all time. It is clear that NCS does not care. So stop this suffering. Remember that you still have alternatives. Either you learn to play frustrated or you put an end to this suffering and look for another game to smile back to.

I know it's hard. It's really hard to leave an addiction behind, but you have to try because in a few days you'll say ... Why did not I do this before?

Stop to think a little about yourself. Practice healthy habits. Change before you get sick. Change of game. Stop with those false hopes because there will be no change. This is a game that feeds on your frustration. Put an end to it.

If you do not want to end it. So do another 100 stones so your item goes from +9 to +4 after 16 hours of playing and hold on because that's all you're going to get.

Hello everyone, 

i just want to say goodbye to all of you and  wish you all a very  happy christmas, 

I'm going to try playing other games, ( Far Cry 3 and 4 ) - ( Darksiders 2 and 3 )   and some other online games that its worth playing ( Riders of Icarus ) for example.

thank you all and  happy holidays. Goodbye

Would be sooo cool if NCWest does something UNEXPECTED but in a VERY good way for once. I mean how great would that be if they drop a really nice thing in-game? *dreaming*

I have sooo many ideas... *continuing dreaming*

Naaaaahhhh, won't happen, it's NCWest after all. *burst bubble*

7 hours ago, Housemusic-KT said:

I can laugh at this i made a topic before and was deleted in 3 mins

LETS MAKE AN EVENT FOR NCSOFT, LETS STOP PAYING MONEY FOR A MONTH OR TWO

Wassup Musicnotes, if you stop donating then they'll ban you for hacking dude what do you mean

Archived