Mighty Morphing Minium

AteHerTech-KT

4 minutes ago, Lad-DN said:

If they're not gonna let us morph minium, please please please let us delete grade C minium from our inventory without having to type in "confirm" please! :(

You can sell it for 1 kinah each. No confirmation needed!

59 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

Yes, please. I've been hoping for that ever since they decided to split the minium grades. I even upgraded my B and C minions cause why not.. Never get good amounts of A.

Careful on the C minions. It's a waste of kinah to upgrade those. Agree on B though if you don't have an A.

30 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Careful on the C minions. It's a waste of kinah to upgrade those. Agree on B though if you don't have an A.

Bs drop from the sky into your lap, so there is no reason to upgrade multiple Cs to get Bs.

Though even if you have 1 A, you may want to continue to upgrade Bs to get some of the other As since their passive and active skills are useful in different situations.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Though even if you have 1 A, you may want to continue to upgrade Bs to get some of the other As since their passive and active skills are useful in different situations.

Unfortunately unless you luna spam instances and get super lucky it will take you 6 months to get enough grade A minium to upgrade the minion.  Need more ways to get A minium or increase the %.  They could make prestige coins useful by giving you more than 1 A minium per 100 coins also.

If you combine 4 max rank C minions you can, based on chance, gain a max rank B grade minion. So assuming you are lucky, you CAN convert (500+300+150) x 4 C minium into 1000+500+300 B minium. Which means requiring less B minium to attempt the B rank combine and praying for an A rank. whether you consider it a waste of kinah or not, personally i think its worth more than vendoring the C minium.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:15 PM, BufDaddy-KT said:

Can we please have some sort of morph to morph Grade C Minium to B Grade and if its not too much trouble Grade B to A. At this point we have nothing to do with Grade C minium.

Please remove Major minion contracts from events

This will be nice.

On 3/5/2019 at 8:01 PM, Vea-KT said:

If you combine 4 max rank C minions you can, based on chance, gain a max rank B grade minion. So assuming you are lucky, you CAN convert (500+300+150) x 4 C minium into 1000+500+300 B minium. Which means requiring less B minium to attempt the B rank combine and praying for an A rank. whether you consider it a waste of kinah or not, personally i think its worth more than vendoring the C minium.

Awwwwwww shit i didnt know u have a change for a max grade B....

How about they make it like this:

100x C-minium = 1x B minium
100x B-minium = 1x A-minium

I mean yeah, that ratio is really bad, but that would put a purpose on miniums lower than A. I would even be super happy with this ratio because i keep getting thousands of B and C miniums and when i get A minium it is like 5x minium!

Archived