If u guys wanna finish Event S rank with 2:30 left, here's my little fun tip!

Ceooek-KT

Use dual weapon,  need 1 old weapon like <Master Harvester's Dagger>, plus 1 new weapon, like <Ultimate Masterwork Conqueror's Sword> mine. Then find a temp who can shield u when you attack boss. typically the final boss will die under 10 sec. The little boss will die under 2 hits(if crit).   The team setup will be 1 Temp, 1 Glad, and 1 player with dual weapon(with good stats) (Do not take Sorcerer).

** Since your auto can 1 hit kill most mobs, kill those high point mobs first.

**The first two bosses in the final room will not one shot you, so Temp can save shields for the third boss(which can one shot u) and so on.

**You may also wear old gears for higher weapon dmg.(But you will lose Crit stats)

My dmg per hit is 25k if no crit,   50k if crit.

Enjoy the fun event with dual weapons!  Rip Sorcerer

So let me see if I understood:

Templar, Gladiator and Sorcerer are the transformations we have available.

Ignoring that, you are saying we should have a Templar, Gladiator (as classes, not the transformations) and someone Dual-Wielding (either another Gladiator or a Assassin)? Auto attacking? Isn't this a thing with the old weapons stats only, so anyone with one of those old weapons would do high dmg?

Edit: Rangers can dual-wield too, forgot that. And what shield are you talking about? Bodyguard Templar's (class) skill?

3 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Does your trick also magically add an additional key to the reward? I thought 6 was max, do prestige members get an additional key?

They don't. 

And I think he means that two players transform into the glad and the temp. The third player does not transform and instead needs to be a high dps duel wielder with one of their weapons being an old, attack speed weapon. At certain points in the boss fights in the last room, the boss does a skill that will one shot players not transformed. So the templar transform puts a shield on the player that is not transformed so that they survive. Or that's how I read it.

S rank is S rank. Doesn't matter if you finish with 10 seconds or 3 minutes, right? Should just be 6 keys.

31 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Does your trick also magically add an additional key to the reward? I thought 6 was max, do prestige members get an additional key?

Just like every other shugo event you will always get 7 keys if you have Value boost pack

58 minutes ago, Germ-DN said:

Just like every other shugo event you will always get 7 keys if you have Value boost pack

The one we see in the broker you mean? Cool. @TonyTheGod-KT need confirmation please.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

They don't. 

And I think he means that two players transform into the glad and the temp. The third player does not transform and instead needs to be a high dps duel wielder with one of their weapons being an old, attack speed weapon. At certain points in the boss fights in the last room, the boss does a skill that will one shot players not transformed. So the templar transform puts a shield on the player that is not transformed so that they survive. Or that's how I read it.

S rank is S rank. Doesn't matter if you finish with 10 seconds or 3 minutes, right? Should just be 6 keys.

I'd like to know that for sure. It was kinda confusing...

50 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

The one we see in the broker you mean? Cool. @TonyTheGod-KT need confirmation please.

I'd like to know that for sure. It was kinda confusing...

1 person takes Glad 1 does Temp the last person doesn't take any transform auto attacks bosses/mobs (Sin/Glad/Ranger/Gunner) with Dual wield weapons do 15 to 30k per auto attack and 50-80k with crit which makes the run super fast

6b031b1de0.png

1 hour ago, Germ-DN said:

1 person takes Glad 1 does Temp the last person doesn't take any transform auto attacks bosses/mobs (Sin/Glad/Ranger/Gunner) with Dual wield weapons do 15 to 30k per auto attack and 50-80k with crit which makes the run super fast

6b031b1de0.png

Thank you!

37 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

How much weapon damage do you need, cause I did a whole 2k per auto attack with my ranger.

I think you need one of those old weapons?! I'm not sure....

Can you also clarify this @Germ-DN?

2 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Thank you!

I think you need one of those old weapons?! I'm not sure....

Can you also clarify this @Germ-DN?

You need an old Weapon whether It's 80 AP / Caeus / Master harvester basically anything with (high weapon damage) Not Magical attack as the base stat on it

1 hour ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

@Cyan @Cyan-KT time to fix this sir. Take the servers down for a few days.

Fix what extactly? This is simply something they can't do anything about unless they make every single old weapon/armor give 0 '' Weapon damage'' also this isn't a bug to fix :)

On 5/10/2019 at 3:39 AM, TonyTheGod-KT said:

Use dual weapon,  need 1 old weapon like <Master Harvester's Dagger>, plus 1 new weapon, like <Ultimate Masterwork Conqueror's Sword> mine. Then find a temp who can shield u when you attack boss. typically the final boss will die under 10 sec. The little boss will die under 2 hits(if crit).   The team setup will be 1 Temp, 1 Glad, and 1 player with dual weapon(with good stats) (Do not take Sorcerer).

** Since your auto can 1 hit kill most mobs, kill those high point mobs first.

**The first two bosses in the final room will not one shot you, so Temp can save shields for the third boss(which can one shot u) and so on.

**You may also wear old gears for higher weapon dmg.(But you will lose Crit stats)

My dmg per hit is 25k if no crit,   50k if crit.

Enjoy the fun event with dual weapons!  Rip Sorcerer

After testing many runs, the highest dps loadout would be: 1 New DAGGER,  1 Old SWORD. (because old sword has higher dmg span than dagger)  with 1.1 attack speed(faster than double sword). Or try replace Sword by Mace if you wanna test it. 

***Tips for instance at final boss room:   1st boss,  just auto attack, you wont die to it. 2nd  boss: the boss will cast skill that drop 50% of your HP, so be fast eating that higher Potion otherwise you will die. 3rd--- final boss, you will need templar shield on you, then go auto attack boss(you will gain aggro once you attack boss). 

If you die, dont panic, just rest and go back to continue. Your friendly teammates can ress you by using normal stones too. Just let them know if you prefer ress at boss.

^ ^

Also, for those think this method is hack/bug, my understanding is that the instance itself gives you two choices: you can pick to transform, or you can pick not transform. I pick not to transform to show those mobs the real power of 5.8 gears, XD.

Archived