Known Issues - October 9

Cyan

• Aion Team

Greetings, 

Below you will find a list of current known issues for Aion: Mark of the Vandal. This is not a comprehensive list and may not contain all issues found within the game.

Known Issues:

1. Shugo Sweep button is still present even though the board is inactive and the event has ended.
  2. The Returning Heroes Treasure Box Key has incorrect levels stated in the description. These keys can be used in level 76+ instances.
  3. The Locate button for some of the new Pandora quests does not function properly.

19 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Many Prestige items need to be updated to reflect 7.0. click

Also, it's been pointed out that the morph recipes for PvE and PvP enchantment stones still use old mats. These morph recipes need to be updated to reflect 7.0 materials.

But we still have the old materials and if they update the recipes the old mats are practically useless. Unless they turn our ridiums to etiums we still need the recipes to remain as are. Plus we can transform new mats to old mats, but not the opposite.

2 hours ago, Summonela-KT said:

But we still have the old materials and if they update the recipes the old mats are practically useless. Unless they turn our ridiums to etiums we still need the recipes to remain as are. Plus we can transform new mats to old mats, but not the opposite.

No one said they have to remove the old recipes. But there should be recipes that use the new materials.

In addition to these known issues with the event and key, can anyone else confirm if that Stigma Enchantment Stone Bundle x20 actually exist?  I've gotten every single reward on the list but the Stigma x20 bundle and I have opened well over 100 bundles (across different characters/accounts).  Yes I am opening the right boxes the non level 80 instances gives the non elite bundle which according to event description lists 20 of these stones in a bundle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived