Katalam Server bugged again!

Arhangelos

Im also having issues with selecting npcs in Herion on an alt toon. Its stopping me from doing my campigns or turning in any of the quests. I literally cant select them, whenever i click on them it immediately deselects the npc. I spent 5 mins spam clicking one of them, and it didnt work once.

*Update*

The teleporter, Gremas,  in Griffeon also isnt working, meaning all the retuning players who havent been on for a while cant even teleport to Inggi. 

7 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

i take back what i say, only took them almost 9 hours to reset the server, still extra runs for red cellar wont be enough

i think you mean 1 transformation contract and 1 esoterrace ticket 

5 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

i take back what i say, only took them almost 9 hours to reset the server, still extra runs for red cellar wont be enough

Lets all pray that DN server will get compensation for our 9 hours down KT server, I mean someone needs to compensate them for those 9 hours they had the whole game DN exclusive.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

KT server when it gets near the end of the Aion week:

giphy.gif

Thats about how it is every week, NCsoft does something to our server sometime Sunday it seems and then it always bugs and we normally get an emergency maintenance on Monday. 

Archived