Nightmare coin survey

Arhangelos

Why is this "1 per class", if someone has 12 classes he can get 12k coins, pass them to his main and get the legendary transform, if you do not have one of each class you are pretty much done right?

What a bad design, I wonder who has these ideas and gets into these types of details to make it worse.

I agree and its unfair. For example, I have 3(sms) on my acc (12 toons). I'm not going to delete 2 and level up a sin  and temp since I took time to level and gear my alts.Whats wrong with all toons on account getting survey? If you guys worried that some might exploit and just delete and make new toon then thats your job so it doesn't happen. You guys  made it specific that transform would be the most expensive thing on the npc so people wouldn't much left after they get it

I know someone  who basically has more than 5 of the same class on main account, how is that fair? That person probably wont get the legendary transform by the time event ends.Also not to mention those who only have 8 toons max.

Whats the also unfair is acorn thing for who have every toon on max level, we cant do those quests if I'm not wrong.

I mean if you look at it that way yes it is bad but at the same time I, someone who has had all their friends quit already have potential access to over 40 accounts now with 8 different  classes level 80 on all of em. All events are unfair because someone will always be able to take advantage of them more than yourself.

This is why event driven gameplay is the worst.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I mean if you look at it that way yes it is bad but at the same time I, someone who has had all their friends quit already have potential access to over 40 accounts now with 8 different  classes level 80 on all of em. All events are unfair because someone will always be able to take advantage of them more than yourself.

This is why event driven gameplay is the worst.

I agree the game shouldn't rely on events because once you miss an event you practically are screwed. There should be a consistent way of getting things. (Like whoever missed stormwing event pretty much won't be able to have +15 stigma set and full +15 daevanion skill, and those of us who actually were present didn't really have to do anything other than being present and do a 1-click quest)

Having a lot of accounts is everyones investment option, I can still have more accounts than the guy who inherited his friends' accounts because I can make them on my own.

If they wanted to limit this they could have made the survey be acquired 12 times per account strictly.

The bad thing about this event is that it is dirty easy to get 12k coins in one condition... to have all classes which is something we couldn't pre-plan. Other than that it is impossible to get additional coins, the quest to gather 30 books is unrealistically hard and time consuming (and I think it is also class based lol).

(I personally have 2 classes in my account... I did this when they implemented SAS, so I can do s-rank in 12 toons with classes that I know how to play and I won't have to over-gear in order to do it.)

~~

Imagine an event where you can only participate if you are a Sorcerer only for example. Everyone else "bad luck". Like this is how it is, you didn't make sorc, you are not worthy of events.

I lvled 10 different classes in this event. Still need to lvl up a glad and a ranger. 

It was a awful process, but now I know a little bit of how these classes work, at least.

But I agree, it should be per char, not per class, and max 12 per account.

I think the point of the event is to prepare for 7.7 Collection system, where you're going to need gear of each class (sets, weapons, stigmas, etc) to be consumed and give extra stats.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Why is this "1 per class", if someone has 12 classes he can get 12k coins, pass them to his main and get the legendary transform, if you do not have one of each class you are pretty much done right?

What a bad design, I wonder who has these ideas and gets into these types of details to make it worse.

I mean I understand it, NCsoft mostly never gives away a free contract without doing some sort of thing. So it wasnt a massive surprise to me that youd have to spend ALL of your coins for one random legendary transformation. Its definitely meant to be a massive grind, I know several people who have leveled up like 7-8 characters since the event started just to get the bundle. They lvl 1-2 to max, delete them and repeat. I personally, am way to lazy to even lvl up one character. But Ive been told its much easier with the xp boosts, and theyre doing it in like 5-7 hours. 

3 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

I lvled 10 different classes in this event. Still need to lvl up a glad and a ranger. 

It was a awful process, but now I know a little bit of how these classes work, at least.

But I agree, it should be per char, not per class, and max 12 per account.

I think the point of the event is to prepare for 7.7 Collection system, where you're going to need gear of each class (sets, weapons, stigmas, etc) to be consumed and give extra stats.

11 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes this is going to be a tough time.

Not really... Most of the collection stuff you can get doing instances on your main. SL, BENM and such drops boxes that you can put in account wh. Even the dark talon boxes from gate guards can be put in account wh, but no one seems to want to do those.....

1 minute ago, Ele-DN said:

Not really... Most of the collection stuff you can get doing instances on your main. SL, BENM and such drops boxes that you can put in account wh. Even the dark talon boxes from gate guards can be put in account wh, but no one seems to want to do those.....

Yes, but the Sovereign gear from this event can be selected. For the ones that are maxed in every aspect of the game and don't wanna rely on rng boxes from instance in the future (except BENM), it would help.

Not my case tho, I'm just trying to enchant my stigs. :(

17 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Arent you the guy who got kaisinel even before 7.0 ?

Seriously, those complaints are ridiculous. Do you just want to be given legendary transformations  ?

8 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I mean I understand it, NCsoft mostly never gives away a free contract without doing some sort of thing. So it wasnt a massive surprise to me that youd have to spend ALL of your coins for one random legendary transformation. Its definitely meant to be a massive grind, I know several people who have leveled up like 7-8 characters since the event started just to get the bundle. They lvl 1-2 to max, delete them and repeat. I personally, am way to lazy to even lvl up one character. But Ive been told its much easier with the xp boosts, and theyre doing it in like 5-7 hours. 

All your coins?  I think you're speaking a lot of hyperbole right there.  

The different class thing is definitely BS but other than that, this event is pretty gracious compared to some of the misery in this game.  You get a free bundle every day that is account warehouse storeable on each character.  If you have returning user, you get double that.  I'm getting about 500 coins a day on average minus the surveys, if you don't have returning 250ish a day isn't horrid, it's certainly less work than SAS.  The legendary contract isn't even 12k coins, so you could buy the contract with just the survey coins and save the rest for all the other goodies with all the accrued daily bundles transferred to your main or not if you're farming for stigma enchants.  

On 9/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, Shavera-DN said:

The different class thing is definitely BS but other than that, this event is pretty gracious compared to some of the misery in this game.  You get a free bundle every day that is account warehouse storeable on each character.  If you have returning user, you get double that.  I'm getting about 500 coins a day on average minus the surveys, if you don't have returning 250ish a day isn't horrid, it's certainly less work than SAS.  The legendary contract isn't even 12k coins, so you could buy the contract with just the survey coins and save the rest for all the other goodies with all the accrued daily bundles transferred to your main or not if you're farming for stigma enchants.  

I was talking about the Survey, not the daily bundles. This event is really nice, and very generous. But to get that legendary contract - for a player like me - I’d have to lvl up all characters to 80 and get the bundles from them. But that’s specific to the legendary contract. I know someone who’s going to have an entire sovereign set + the weapon due to this event. And they started about a week or two ago. But, they also had to lvl up characters to 80 and casually has been since the start of the event. 

On another note though, the legendary contract is way over priced either way. 11k coins for One RANDOM legendary transformation, that’s just absurd. For the storm wing event, all you had to do was afk for so many hours and you got a box where you could select which contracts. Like you selected between chests, one chest had the chance of giving you viola veille (some other ones for magic classes) and the same for physical classes. All the transforms were grouped and you got to pick what group you want and got a random contract within that group. In my opinion, for 11k coins that’s worth it. I mean... even 12k that’s still worth it.  

On 9/5/2020 at 6:19 PM, Shavera-DN said:

New (returning from long ago) player.  What is SAS?  I thought the legendary contract was 9800?  I've seen the Mastery book quest.  Is that the one that gives 1000 nightmare coins or is there another way to get 1000 coins? Since I have essentially nothing but the basic gear and stigmas at base level, what should I get?  I only have a little kinah and I've been using that to make Experience tokens.  What nightmare event stuff would help the most?

12 minutes ago, CHONKERS-KT said:

New (returning from long ago) player.  What is SAS?  I thought the legendary contract was 9800?  I've seen the Mastery book quest.  Is that the one that gives 1000 nightmare coins or is there another way to get 1000 coins? Since I have essentially nothing but the basic gear and stigmas at base level, what should I get?  I only have a little kinah and I've been using that to make Experience tokens.  What nightmare event stuff would help the most?

create chars of diff class, level them to 80, go lakum kill mobs until u get the book, go back to inggison and you will received the survey. Open the survey and pass the bag by warehouse. Remember do not open that bag on the char that u dont need it.

Hold up.  Now that I look at my quest log more closely, I have [Event] Class Master (Rep 1/3) Need to collect [Event] Gladiator Mastery Book (0/25).  And the reward is only 150 [Event] Event Coin.  3x 150 would be just 450 coins.  Is the 1k quest available AFTER I've completed the 25 book quest three times?

6 minutes ago, CHONKERS-KT said:

Hold up.  Now that I look at my quest log more closely, I have [Event] Class Master (Rep 1/3) Need to collect [Event] Gladiator Mastery Book (0/25).  And the reward is only 150 [Event] Event Coin.  3x 150 would be just 450 coins.  Is the 1k quest available AFTER I've completed the 25 book quest three times?

No. Once you get 1 class mastery book in your special cube, go back to Gelkmaros/Inggison and a survey will pop up with the 1k coins.

On 6/9/2020 at 1:52 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

Arent you the guy who got kaisinel even before 7.0 ?

Seriously, those complaints are ridiculous. Do you just want to be given legendary transformations  ?

I did an instance event like 1000 times back in early 2019, got like 30 legendary transforms and got my kaisinel by combining, so yes. And then I got a second one.

No I do not want to be "given" a legendary, but some people are given it by chance that they have the right classes for it.

When you want to spill some hate towards me at least try to be constructive. The fact I have kaisinel means nothing, plenty of other people who do not have kaisinel do not have all classes and they have geared the alts.

13 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I did an instance event like 1000 times back in early 2019, got like 30 legendary transforms and got my kaisinel by combining, so yes. And then I got a second one.

No I do not want to be "given" a legendary, but some people are given it by chance that they have the right classes for it.

When you want to spill some hate towards me at least try to be constructive. The fact I have kaisinel means nothing, plenty of other people who do not have kaisinel do not have all classes and they have geared the alts.

Theres no need to be constructive, this is simply not a valid complaint. Its easy to have a few classes lvled with luna with this exp bonus, barely even have to play the game. and the value of the scroll isnt even 12k, so you dont need 12 classes and you get a fair ammount of coins by playing your class. Its a legendary transformation. 

34 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Theres no need to be constructive, this is simply not a valid complaint. Its easy to have a few classes lvled with luna with this exp bonus, barely even have to play the game. and the value of the scroll isnt even 12k, so you dont need 12 classes and you get a fair ammount of coins by playing your class. Its a legendary transformation.

It is an event not made for everyone, unless you have 12 classes or at least one disposable character to delete that one and make the new ones.

I can make 10 legendaries for free per 27 days with abyssal splinter (much more if I luna reset on them). This has nothing to do with the legendary itself, but the fact that the event is not for everyone.

As you see I have kaisinel and legendaries at my feet, so this problematic event wont' hurt me as much as you wished. A badly implemented event... is a badly implemented event and that is the case.

Archived