Forums

Happy S---t day !!

Yuweh-KT

I dont know whats the purpose of having our feedback to ur shitty system of managing the game is for when you gonna trow a shitty event that doesnt even have any good things with it.. once again you fail being a good productive game.. congrats to the team with the less braincells who have to copy an EU event and trow it with less of the rewards and stuff .. congrats YOU ALL SUCK AS A MANAGEMENT :)

Next time dont ask for our goddam- opinions if you are not really interested and you just wanna act like you fking care 

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

@Yuweh-KT You suffered enough let it all out young ruffian. I feel like you been holding on to something for a long time.

he is holding something back for a long time..10 pound shit baby from Yuweh being constipated..HAHA..you left it open for that comment to slide in..of course me being the gentlemen that i am not..had to let it rip..

17 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Yuweh is in Aion since many years ago. Maybe you don´t share the same opinion, but I suggest to respect people who knows how things were for a long time. 

One day you could be in the same situation and you will understand how that happens. 

I've been playing Aion for a long time too, He's literally whining for no reason lol

584/5000

aion's end is coming it's just a matter of time aion stopped in time years ago !!! THE EVENT IS BAD AND DOESN'T HAVE A MINIMUM OF FUN ... NCSOFT EVERYWHERE MORE ... the impression that passes with these 11 years in the market does not have the least experience with the mmorpg market ... they do not know that if the players don't like it they don't make profits .... they don't know how to make a fun event!
these coins from the event could be dropped in the instance of the power rangers would be a lot more fun than this rubbish event
more and more you sink your own company aion!
SHAME

Quero agradecer a @NCSOFT, pelos 11 anos de atuação ... cada superação ... cada ano se superando construindo, inovando, no mercado ... uma empresa dedicada e comprometida com seus jogadores!
uma empresa que cada vez mais chama novos jogadores trazendo novos conteúdos, mapas, masmorras e muitas outras coisas ...
sem falar nos excelentes eventos ... manter um jogo justo para quem paga "p2w" e para quem não paga "f2p" mantendo uma harmonia e sempre se aproveitando da diversão da comunidade  @ Loki @ Kibelz

3 hours ago, Dominiun-KT said:

584/5000

aion's end is coming it's just a matter of time aion stopped in time years ago !!! THE EVENT IS BAD AND DOESN'T HAVE A MINIMUM OF FUN ... NCSOFT EVERYWHERE MORE ... the impression that passes with these 11 years in the market does not have the least experience with the mmorpg market ... they do not know that if the players don't like it they don't make profits .... they don't know how to make a fun event!
these coins from the event could be dropped in the instance of the power rangers would be a lot more fun than this rubbish event
more and more you sink your own company aion!
SHAME

IMO is not just about the items we can get or if the new events have fun...

Aion since 4.0 is showing that devs have no plan at all. They create a new thing, then they destroy it saying was a bad idea and make the opposite, but later then destroy that new thing and create something like the first one again. Each time, the effort players made is destroyed. 

in 6.0 they changed all the mechanics, stats, and created new sets cause we had everything so easy and nothing was really special. Now you can get Sovereing gear in everywhere. 

They changed the skills and deleted a lot of them to provide each class a playstyle focused on the supposed rol. Now with the new gear, minions, buffs, bonus... everyone has HP and stats for everything. Apparently even the templars can do DPS again. 

People now is working in a new set of stigmas. apparently is really important to have them at +15... Can you imagine how many stigmas I droped in the past? Some people wasn´t here many years ago, but I lost the count with all the changes the stigmas had. How many times the time and resources used on them were wasted cause somebody decided to change something. 

Now we can modify our accs, plumes, bracelets, wings with new stones and we should upgrade them.... I dont even remember how many temperings solutions I farmed and used on my plumes in the past.... I still have some of them, the stats now are useless, but used to be a real thing. Now some people is thinking about using real money to buy transformation contracts. Maybe is the new "omega". who knows. 

In this moment I am not on the same point that Yuweh is, but I totally understand why somebody say things like that. I think I am almost 8 years old on this game...

My suggestion could be to play it easy, play it for free. Everything that now is so important and hard to get, will be cheap or free in some time, and after that will be destroyed. Take what you can from events. Don´t use all your money in something to have something nice today (Good things have short lives in Aion). But enjoy it. This game still have a lot of funny things to do. And you will always find something nice almost free. Play it with friends, be happy, don´t suffer..... 

8 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

I've been playing Aion for a long time too, He's literally whining for no reason lol

I mean they are just upset like everyone else and choose to express it another way. I am sure if it was recorded rather than typed you would hear the sarcastic tone in their voice and it would be interpreted completely differently. 

10 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Yuweh is in Aion since many years ago. Maybe you don´t share the same opinion, but I suggest to respect people who knows how things were for a long time. 

One day you could be in the same situation and you will understand how that happens. 

Been here since day one and I have an avalanche of reactions, positive and negative, to the entirety of 5.x onward. No excuses. They are only undermining their own credibility by making a thread like this.

I like to give a try to each event to see if it worst to spent time on it. Yesterday I got like 30 coins.. The machine ask for 11 coins to get rewards.. What i got? 1 exp extractor and 30 minion Rank A. Really? Whole day just to get that stupid reward.. nahhh.. Reward from to uncommon to ultra rare are OK, but common reward its a later to the user saying fak out of here.

13 minutes ago, Camalus-KT said:

I like to give a try to each event to see if it worst to spent time on it. Yesterday I got like 30 coins.. The machine ask for 11 coins to get rewards.. What i got? 1 exp extractor and 30 minion Rank A. Really? Whole day just to get that stupid reward.. nahhh.. Reward from to uncommon to ultra rare are OK, but common reward its a later to the user saying fak out of here.

But the list of things you can get from there doesn't have the chances. Do not expect anything other than petty consumables. There is no way anyone will get the ultimate.

If the machine said "give me 1000x 11th anniversary coins and get an ultimate transform" I would understand people aiming for it.

It is like playing the lottery, everyone always dreams of getting the winning ticket to get millions, the utter vast majority get nothing.

23 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

The one difference I see on the reward that is significant is that EU only get Tiamat xform potion and contract as ultra rare reward, we get Tiamat AND Ereshkigal potion and xform Contract.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But the list of things you can get from there doesn't have the chances. Do not expect anything other than petty consumables. There is no way anyone will get the ultimate.

If the machine said "give me 1000x 11th anniversary coins and get an ultimate transform" I would understand people aiming for it.

It is like playing the lottery, everyone always dreams of getting the winning ticket to get millions, the utter vast majority get nothing.

Im noy expecting to get the ult contracts.. just saying that the common reward does not worth the effort. I think you will pay more on electricity bill being afk or whatever trying to get those coins than what you get on common. They should remove the common.. And give uncommon, rare and ultra rare.

On uncommon add kinah box.. on Rare add ult manastone and ult enchant stone.

I dont mind to get a legendary manastone or stigma enchant as the worst reward.. but exp extractor? i can get that on udas template or 30 minions rank A, i can get that being on minion valult 2x or 3x in 1 run.

11 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Here is the shitty "event" that Astellia got for its 1 year anniversary. Pitiful. So remember, while you may not like this event we have in Aion, at least we have SOMETHING. (Poor Astellia; that game is so dead and in the grave which is a shame because I really liked the gameplay in beta testing.)

DMAt33y.jpg

Let me state this is my opinion. Showing another Anniversary event from another game as a "At least this wasn't what we got" doesn't help the fact that he/she is kind of right. The Anniversary events are not good. It was rushed with little thought. All that picture says to me is that Astellia had a worse Anniversary event but ours is still bad. At this point why should Ncsoft even try. This community has already shown that they will huff and puff until individuals get what they need, then they are happy. We all stated the game needed some changes and as soon as the event before these ones was announced it went from "Things have to change" to "Thank you guys so very very much! Love you long time lol kisses". And yes I do mean the guarantee ultimate transformation contract "event".

10 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Here is the shitty "event" that Astellia got for its 1 year anniversary. Pitiful.

It speaks volumes for the creators tho. As far as i understand Astellia is struggling on the numbers side of things yet despite this they are not making mini-games for players to participate in rather than doing actual game content. If i remember correctly(which i do not) there are a ton of payment options with-in the game. Why if a game that is struggling so hard not gone full p2w?

Simple they have a vision they know what they want and they want to stick to it. They may want $100 a month out of their player base but they are not removing the core gameplay elements that make gaming fun.

I would rather Aion removes all events and it takes 6 months to 1 year to gear up to BiS items but make it achievable through playing the game.

Ok , Look what i have said . they asked us on what our opinions to their events and they did even delay the event . as we all thought they will planing to stage a good idea which is there is none. just a copy paste and act like all mighty when they add 2 ultimate xforms as a reward which got the most lowest rate of getting .. yeah fk you hugging and sucking their balls i will attack them bit them cut their heads off if necessary and when i want too. i dont hit people randomly and be mad without reason yeah it might look funny and you can act like im giving shit to this game.. also yes i'am 11years now since i 1st play it with a private server (Infinite Aion) not so good with many bugs but im happy with it. I do love Aion the game if i'am risking my sanity and image thats fine its my thought and i will do that to at least save the game i love that is dead by the cruelty and greediness of the management . its enough and i'm done with 2 years of crap

Oh your masters balls might be salty but not me.. if the flavor of reality is salty and you dont like it , its time you talk about and rant about it for a change its my mind and my thoughts and my comments and if you dont like it cause it hurts your pokemon ball owner then seeing you ranting bout it and being salty by it . is fine by me but my statement wont change and be affected by lowblow critism :) yeah you heard that right my dear pokemon its lowblow ^_~ i know it sounds like something you like doing with your masters but its not ..

Archived