I would like to ask Kibbelz what you can actually do now ?

Nalariel

No I don't want to suggest anything that impossible for you to do.

So yep I want to ask Kibbelz what you can do about Aion now ? maybe give us options about it ? 
No this is not a  sarcastic question but really a honest question o_o

I don't want to talk about unrealistic suggestions so I asking you what you can do now ? at least give us options and let us choose ?

Kibbelz is just a community manager. They are our "middle man" to relay information back to NCWest. They are not a developer nor can they directly implement any changes. Loki is a quality control tester, and quite likely, the person with the most actual knowledge about the game (since they play the game to test it). Similarly though, they cannot implement any actual changes, can only report problems within the gameplay -- bugs and technical issues -- to be fixed at some point by the developers back in Korea.

8 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Kibbelz is just a community manager. They are our "middle man" to relay information back to NCWest. They are not a developer nor can they directly implement any changes. Loki is a quality control tester, and quite likely, the person with the most actual knowledge about the game (since they play the game to test it). Similarly though, they cannot implement any actual changes, can only report problems within the gameplay -- bugs and technical issues -- to be fixed at some point by the developers back in Korea.

Don't tell me that you use "they" is a gender neutral way of saying "he/him".

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Don't tell me that you use "they" is a gender neutral way of saying "he/him".

I can't tell if you're being intolerant, or ignorant. 

The sentences are grammatically correct.  The word "they" used as a singular pronoun is the accurate way to convey the thought when the subject you are referring to is either a. gender unknown, or b. gender non important to the point being made.   This isn't something new, it's been this way for hundreds of years.  

8 hours ago, Wondrous-KT said:

I can't tell if you're being intolerant, or ignorant

The sentences are grammatically correct.  The word "they" used as a singular pronoun is the accurate way to convey the thought when the subject you are referring to is either a. gender unknown, or b. gender non important to the point being made.   This isn't something new, it's been this way for hundreds of years.  

Well English is not my first language so forgive my ignorance, I only heard this lately as a "preferred gender pronoun" usually used by men with a beard wearing a dress or women with shaved one side of their haircut. So yeah, I probably am on both categories now.

52633021.jpg

• Aion Team

Vantheria hit the nail on the head @Nalariel-KT. It's a big company here, and while I'm on the front likes of our communications initiatives, I don't make the decisions as to what changes go in-game. That said, if I'm convincing enough then I can persuade our developers, which is why I always appreciate evidence/facts that back up player claims (it helps me be more persuasive).

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Vantheria hit the nail on the head @Nalariel-KT. It's a big company here, and while I'm on the front likes of our communications initiatives, I don't make the decisions as to what changes go in-game. That said, if I'm convincing enough then I can persuade our developers, which is why I always appreciate evidence/facts that back up player claims (it helps me be more persuasive).

In other words, Kibbelz sits at the table with the big boys and he just spams taunt on whoever is in charge until he gains agro then he bombards them with suggestions, hoping and praying that he can land some crit hits. Best of luck! 

Thank you @Kibbelz for let us know how NC works

Well basically Kibbelz said if we still destructive and hateful to each other and vote no to every suggestion we don't like we won't get anything implement.
Sure classic is the solution I agree with but doesn't mean you have make hate comments to people who pointed out classic problems either ,the problem can't solved by ignore or pretending it doesn't existed you know. Things like no update ,lacking of QoL, bots etc it's something we need to discuss not said live suck and classic is perfect.

I would like to ask everyone to suggest with positive and add support your claim evidences with it because words ain't enough for @Kibbelz to convince people with who decide powers.

Classic is in work maybe but it mostly likely 6 months from now (According to gameforge they think about that) so yep before that don't  you want to try something with live version ? Anything that worked with live could work with classic too you know.

I know live is messy but if we give up and never try anything. Classic will be messy too.
I'll try suggest something from my point of view later but for now I just lazy sorry lol😂

Thank you a lot @Kibbelz for explained to us ☺️

I think the current 100%  XP bonus is more than enough. I have more than 30 XP marks sitting there looking for a use. Too much XP and you spend a fortune on extractors.

People that are short of XP probably don't do enough daily/weekly quests on their  toons, casual players jumping from alt to alt  is no way to gather XP, it's also no way to gather renown, or AP, you will have a hard time getting a strong toon. I think the Halloween coffin 4x bonus was total overkill.

3 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

I think the current 100%  XP bonus is more than enough. I have more than 30 XP marks sitting there looking for a use. Too much XP and you spend a fortune on extractors.

People that are short of XP probably don't do enough daily/weekly quests on their  toons, casual players jumping from alt to alt  is no way to gather XP, it's also no way to gather renown, or AP, you will have a hard time getting a strong toon. I think the Halloween coffin 4x bonus was total overkill.

Spend a fortune you mean in kinah? That is the least of our concerns. The amount of things we need to buy in renown NPCs requires hundreds of XP extractors every week and other regions that have the auto-hunt can easily make 50 XP marks per day just by going to sleep and wake up to find their char full of XP Marks.

I do not want the auto hunt to exist here but we need to have our "nerfed" version compatible with the XP marks we need to play the game.

You have 30 XP extractors sitting? I had hundreds during the passive+coffin and now I have 10 only because XP marks are not to be sat upon but used.

On 12/8/2020 at 5:42 PM, Kibbelz said:

Thank you @Kibbelz
for your patience. CM post confirmed. I'm sure that most of the playerbase realises, that you can't reply on every post and possible issue/fix/update we "generate". It's only related to gameplay.

It's hard for one who's not experienced with the game on daily basis to find out the real problems and possible solutions. And over the years and history AION has, it's a miracle there are still veterans/new people that posting constructive updates on the topic.

Please, stay with us and continue, that's all i (personally) want for x-mass. *If i could wish such.

We will be here for you providing objective updates on how it works out.

PS OT: guys, lets try to be most accurate from aspect of average player (2-3h daily) not grinder, not casual, not pro game supporter. AION Is not an easy game to play. That's why we love it so much ❤️

Archived