Tia Eye not working

Wrathchild-KT

• Aion Team

Hi everyone - just providing an update that we have been investigating the issue and have reached out to our counterparts in Korea for a fix. Given that they are off-hours atm, it might be a little while before we have an ETA, but we will update you as soon as we have more information.

you'd think a game that deliberately messes with the RNG in the game on a daily basis, while selling it's customers items for an extremely high price which will be worthless the next patch , would not have a bug every maintenance they do.  extremely sad. if you're going to be cheating your player base at least give them a fraction of what they pay for 

"a game that works properly" is all we ask for.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone - just providing an update that we have been investigating the issue and have reached out to our counterparts in Korea for a fix. Given that they are off-hours atm, it might be a little while before we have an ETA, but we will update you as soon as we have more information.

Apart from getting kicked out, the chests in Tia eye provide the rewards from when the event was first released  back in March, 2018. I just opened a chest and got an Ancient Crown, the things used to get AP years ago that are no longer obtainable or able to be turned in anywhere. 

And on another note, can we have the list of items supposed to be in the chests, thank you.

4 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Apart from getting kicked out, the chests in Tia eye provide the rewards from when the event was first released  back in March, 2018. I just opened a chest and got an Ancient Crown, the things used to get AP years ago that are no longer obtainable or able to be turned in anywhere. 

And on another note, can we have the list of items supposed to be in the chests, thank you.

You can still turn them back in pandaimonium or sanctum tot he same NPC we traded 5.8 stuff when 6.2 came.

But those relics give really low AP, killing mobs there gives far more AP than going for the boxes.

15 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You can still turn them back in pandaimonium or sanctum tot he same NPC we traded 5.8 stuff when 6.2 came.

But those relics give really low AP, killing mobs there gives far more AP than going for the boxes.

Well I demand the boxes have a 100% drop rate for ulti transform contracts!

2 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Here is a crazy idea in these times of pandemic and that you guys are doing home office, do something different, for example why not to start testing the events before going live in the servers and see if everthing is working as it should? come on, do it, just for fun.

Imagine thinking that Ncsoft staff will test server every event before release it ...

Next step ask them to work ?

its that some type of joke ? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8160994

Hello Aion team, if the chests keep the 5.x prizes it would be good if they are all the ones that were before. Skins, omegas and temperings (I could use a few). What if. I opened a chest and gave me an AP crown. Also thank you for bringing the event. I hope the problems are solved. It is an event that was missed. I was only able to get in for a few minutes, but I enjoyed it.

6 hours ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Hello Aion team, if the chests keep the 5.x prizes it would be good if they are all the ones that were before. Skins, omegas and temperings (I could use a few). What if. I opened a chest and gave me an AP crown. Also thank you for bringing the event. I hope the problems are solved. It is an event that was missed. I was only able to get in for a few minutes, but I enjoyed it.

They addressed this, the chests weren't part of the event so they just left them in. Ignore those, the relics give super low AP amounts.

17 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

It let me in just fine.

I died in about 15sec of PvP, but that's just the old gear inequality story.

You will still die in 1 second even end game depending on your class and the enemy's class. I've seen even templars hit harder than actual dps classes but they are super hard to kill.

Archived