Old Luna Bundles Are Useless

Megazero-KT

11 hours ago, Megazero-KT said:

@Kibbelz Can something be done about old luna bags that toons had before maintenance? I store my luna bags on all of my toons until I need luna materials for something. Now they give absolutely no materials which makes my past 2-3 weeks of luna dailies a waste of time.

That's a new one, too lazy to click on luna bags.

No. They could have actually remove the Contaminated Underpath completely, or make the bundle not drop from it when it ends, or they could have turned old bundles into new bundles THEN turn the old bundles (if it's still dropping from Contaminated Underpath) useless.

They had options, but no brain cells.

They clearly stated they would remove the luna materials from the rewards of underpath. If you keep your REWARD bundles from underpath you have to expect them to change the content of them.

If someone was too lazy to open it, even after they announced it, its totaly their fault

Even then, their announcements are still vague and I personally thought they would remove the bag from instance aka make it not dropping anything.

Removing rewards from players that simply didn't had time to open bundles or have multiple accounts and have no time for this s.hit, is just a extremely dumb move.

On my PoV they should have just disabled the instance completely to avoid all the confusion. But again, when they do anything correctly?

Anyway, we are just wasting words, they don't give a s.hit about anything we say.

15 hours ago, Megazero-KT said:

@Kibbelz Can something be done about old luna bags that toons had before maintenance? I store my luna bags on all of my toons until I need luna materials for something. Now they give absolutely no materials which makes my past 2-3 weeks of luna dailies a waste of time.

I didn't know they did this! I have like 30 luna bundles on a lot of my toons that I never opened in the hopes of a legendary transform event thing to buy the common bundles...

So luna daily still drops the pouch, it is just empty of materials for crafting luna recipes.

I thought they would have totally removed the pouch from there. They didn't say they will keep the pouch but make it empty, so they could have told people "use your pouches now".

I never thought there were people that were keeping the pouches unopened, they take one more slot this way.

At no point was a change in existing bag contents mentioned. 

"After our investigation, we have determined that it would be best to remove and reallocate the Luna materials which dropped in the instance."

The above reads as removing them from the instance and placing them elsewhere.   I don't see how "we are changing the items that drop in the luna intstance reward bag" was implied in that statement.

I have so many hours worth of unopened luna bags on multiple toons, its incredibly disheartening. I read the forums especially the patch notes, I pay attention and use up things when there is notice they are being removed or changed and had there been anything about the bags .. I would have opened all my bags before Wednesday.  

Its one thing to spend hours upon hours farming mats for some crappy luck with rng .. its a completely different situation when my time was rendered useless because you took away my mats with no notice.

1 hour ago, Ethyrea-DN said:

Its one thing to spend hours upon hours farming mats for some crappy luck with rng .. its a completely different situation when my time was rendered useless because you took away my mats with no notice.

Sadly, they don't care.  They just do whatever is easier, and players get f.ucked every time.

2 hours ago, Ethyrea-DN said:

At no point was a change in existing bag contents mentioned. 

This^^

I had a bunch of the special bundles from the chest saved on an alt in case i needed lunar lights for crafting or gold bars for stigmas and now the lights are gone.

NcSoft is such a shitty company when their GMs say its beyond their control and if I feel I think this should be changed please suggest on forum. Like how hard is it to replace the item that used to be in the bag or inform the customer base clearly that you will be retroactively changing all exiting bundles before doing so.  Proper communication needs to be addressed because it is clearly lacking with this company and I use that term loosely when referring to NcSoft.

What was the reason for not opening them when luna was over? No shade, just asking why would people keep them in pouches, it is not like you save space, you already must have had other mats opened already.

The reason I am asking is because so many people came here to say the same thing, it makes no sense to keep them as pouches and open them later. What was the incentive for keeping them closed?

7 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What was the reason for not opening them when luna was over? No shade, just asking why would people keep them in pouches, it is not like you save space, you already must have had other mats opened already.

Some people believed/hoped they would update the rewards inside the pouches in a future patch.

I had no logical/future reason for keeping my pouches, but I tend not to open most things until I need them.

I have ultimate enchantment stone pouches that I save until I know if I need a pvp or pve one.
I have transform scroll pouches that I open as I use up.
Reward pouches I save until I need a reward or it becomes more useful (ie. the minion combine event).
Lugbug reward legendary/apostle etc potion chests.
Manastone/gemstone selection boxes.
Consumable Bundles.
I haven't even opened my S-rank minion reward box because I haven't figured out which one I want to try rolling for yet.

So for me its probably just a habit to not open things.
Had they been more clear as to what they were doing ... I would have easily opened them.

4 minutes ago, Ethyrea-DN said:

I had no logical/future reason for keeping my pouches, but I tend not to open most things until I need them.

I have ultimate enchantment stone pouches that I save until I know if I need a pvp or pve one.
I have transform scroll pouches that I open as I use up.
Reward pouches I save until I need a reward or it becomes more useful (ie. the minion combine event).
Lugbug reward legendary/apostle etc potion chests.
Manastone/gemstone selection boxes.
Consumable Bundles.
I haven't even opened my S-rank minion reward box because I haven't figured out which one I want to try rolling for yet.

So for me its probably just a habit to not open things.
Had they been more clear as to what they were doing ... I would have easily opened them.

I also keep pouches with many options, but that luna one was a one thing. Anyways I was only curious, looks like it was a habit for people to keep things unopened.

12 minutes ago, Phisdion-DN said:

@Kibbelz yeah would have been nice to TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Give us our materials you stole back!  want to change it for future bags fine kill the damn game but we already earned this shit!  

If you are too lazy to open the bags, then you are obviously not using them.

i have 30 old luna bundles in invetory and it gimme just rubbish lol 

i have post in suggestion and send ticket but they said me that "We understand your frustration regarding the result of your RNG box experience. However, please note that these specific boxes(old luna bundle)  have varying chances of obtaining is contents." it's realy a joke 

On 2/5/2021 at 5:26 PM, Ferk-DN said:

If you are too lazy to open the bags, then you are obviously not using them.

Yo Jerk-DN if some people choose to open or some not until they need doesn't make them lazy just because you have a different opinion. Get off your high horse as your argument doesn't hold water Fact is NcSoft did not state existing items would be affected..

Archived