Any Name ban ?

MechEagIe-DN

3 minutes ago, ElisabetSun said:

@ThunderSpank-KT some accounts will be banned, so now you will start to distribute this service
https://prnt.sc/123t4bv

https://prnt.sc/123t54y  -I imagine that users who know him will know that this is his discord

so GM are that cheap? LMAO those para items worth more than 300 usd, hey GMs i want to pay ur service for extra things if u are that cheap

29 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Got yah :D. I don't think they're banning people with +15 paragon. I have been told some people that had them have been seen running around this morning, the pictures I've seen showed them with no +15 weapons equipped though. I'm guessing they were just confiscated?

@Flatten-KT Dont need +15 be ilegal you can just buy +9 set and be a little god and fly under radar ...
Or you can buy 3000 incomplet yornforged weapon on broker get ur easy extend from someone generate them...
Or just can buy +9+10 runes gems on broker from someone who generate them... 
Or you can buy kinah from trading on broker from someone who generate infini kinah event box...
The paragon gears not even the top of the iceberg !

Iceberg.gif

55 minutes ago, ElisabetSun said:

@ThunderSpank-KT some accounts will be banned, so now you will start to distribute this service

https://prnt.sc/123t54y  -I imagine that users who know him will know that this is his discord

Holy shit what the nyerk? That's walking into serious legal territory if that guy is not acting on behalf of NCW. Like... wow.

On 4/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, ElisabetSun said:

Bro this guy is not me... I told already long time ago for everyone... This guys just fucl use name Thunder... I AM THUNDERSPANK ... u dont know read?

11 hours ago, Adriele-DN said:

Tem um personagem chamado Matheus-DN que, pelo que vi, está matando os caras do HK sem medo de ser pego hackeando. O NC poderia avaliar esta conta.

Dando HK ? klkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

o cu n quer da tbm n mlk ?

vai lavar tuas calcinhas fi

10 hours ago, Matheus-DN said:

Dando HK? klkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

o cu n quer da tbm n mlk?

vai lavar tuas calcinhas fi

Everyone knows how much you hacked Aion, it is very lacking in character to try to deviate from it. We know how you ended difficult instances or how you managed to release skill with advanced speeds at your time. These are the things that are decreasing and removing the amount of Aion players little by little, like a cancer disease.

26 minutes ago, Adriele-DN said:

Everyone knows how much you hacked Aion, it is very lacking in character to try to deviate from it. We know how you ended difficult instances or how you managed to release skill with advanced speeds at your time. These are the things that are decreasing and removing the amount of Aion players little by little, like a cancer disease.

This is the response they want from you. Even if they do hack knowing what we know about ncwest and there lack of enforcement you are just fuelling their enjoyment because first and foremost they hack to upset people.

Do not bother being triggered over something you can not control.

1 hour ago, Adriele-DN said:

Todo mundo sabe o quanto você hackeou o Aion, falta muito caráter tentar desviar dele. Nós sabemos como você encerrou instâncias difíceis ou como você conseguiu liberar habilidade com velocidades avançadas no seu tempo. Essas são as coisas que estão diminuindo e removendo a quantidade de jogadores do Aion aos poucos, como uma doença cancerosa.

kkkkkkkkkkkk rapaz fiquei sabendo de umas coisas sobre vc q me contaram e quer se fazer de homem , meu filho tu quer se vitimizar mais tu ta na mesma laia.

18 minutes ago, Matheus-DN said:

kkkkkkkkkkkk rapaz fiquei sabendo de umas coisas sobre vc q me contaram e quer se fazer de homem , meu filho tu quer se vitimizar mais tu ta na mesma laia.

Typical tactic of someone who has no character or ombrity to assume what he is, so try to diminish the other to feel better. I have photos and videos of you here, I have a lot of videos actually that I don't even like to look at in order not to get discouraged by Aion. It says a lot about you.

1 hour ago, Adriele-DN said:

Tática típica de quem não tem caráter ou ombridade para assumir o que é, então tente diminuir o outro para se sentir melhor. Tenho fotos e vídeos seus aqui, na verdade tenho muitos vídeos que nem gosto de ver para não desanimar com o Aion. Diz muito sobre você.

moço tenho print seu passando kinah pelo bid pai , um amigo teu ja me falou e mesmo assim to na minha , e caguei pra tu mlk fica inventando coisa com coisa .

tu tem é inveja mlk isso se chama inveja quer se achar o melhor cleric do aion mais é pessimo.

1 hour ago, Matheus-DN said:

moço tenho print seu passando kinah pelo bid pai , um amigo teu ja me falou e mesmo assim to na minha , e caguei pra tu mlk fica inventando coisa com coisa .

tu tem é inveja mlk isso se chama inveja quer se achar o melhor cleric do aion mais é pessimo.

I don't even know what the hell is bid dad, I just buy my NCs and use them in the game. If I want to send you printi garbage. Now your print being spotted on Aion is the one that has the most on the server. I don't think I'm a better cleric on the server, there are great clerics on the server at both Danaria and Katalam and you're not on this list of that I'm sure. I don't need to sell kina on Aion to survive your shit. I'm sure you are addressing this argument to the wrong person. Whoever plays Aion for many years knows me in the game, knows that I don't use programs to try to be better. You can send GM to analyze my account because I fear nothing, now if you were on a server where there was a ban for using programs to gain advantages in PvP or PvE you wouldn't even be here.

1 hour ago, Matheus-DN said:

I researched now about this "Bid pay", you know a lot about these clandestine sites, what else do you know about illegal sites? It is surrendering little by little. He hangs himself "the best cleric on the server".

2 horas atrás, Adriele-DN disse:

Eu nem sei o que diabos é isso, pai, eu apenas compro meus NCs e os uso no jogo. Se eu quiser enviar lixo impresso para você. Agora a sua impressão que está sendo vista no Aion é a que tem mais no servidor. Não acho que sou um clérigo melhor no servidor, há ótimos clérigos no servidor em Danaria e Katalam e você não está nesta lista disso, tenho certeza. Eu não preciso vender kina em Aion para sobreviver à sua merda. Tenho certeza de que você está dirigindo esse argumento para a pessoa errada. Quem joga Aion há muitos anos me conhece no jogo, sabe que não uso programas para tentar ser melhor. Você pode mandar GM analisar minha conta porque não temo nada, agora se você estivesse em um servidor onde houvesse um banimento de usar programas para ganhar vantagens em PvP ou PvE você nem estaria aqui.

Pesquisei agora sobre esse "pagamento de lance", você sabe muito sobre esses sites clandestinos, o que mais você sabe sobre sites ilegais? Está se rendendo aos poucos. Ele se enforca "o melhor clérigo do servidor".

Ui , to cagando e andando pra vc fi , enquanto tu fica esccrevendo texto escroto eu to aqui me divertindo , Fala mais que eo gosto , tu é apenars mai um pra mim .

Devia era Ter parado mesmo que tava melhor haha .

tu é o unico que chora por mim pai desde a 7.0 ta no meu pé , cade tu n era amigo de GM ? kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Archived