[Survey] Israphel Asmodian Survey

Arctic

16 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You could dual box and have an elyos logged on a separate account and no need to keep logging in and out. This is not the reason you are not allowed to have 2 factions in one account in the same server.

They are doing this to prevent people from trading items via account warehouse (not sure what happens when you do have both factions in one server, does account wh work?).

and of course when there are other account related benefits it can't be on both factions at the same time.

Ah yes, it's because of the warehouse.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Foxy Boxy said:

Ah yes, it's because of the warehouse.

...no it is because you can log in and out and spy on enemies?!!!

Please the IQ dropped below zero here. People who are spying the enemy faction have multiple accounts logged already, positioned in the right places and even better place them in enemy leagues so they can see the commands given. You think a pro pvper will take 10 seconds to log to the screen, log his other faction spy and see for a few seconds what is going on all while his main is offline, and then wait another 10 seconds so his spy will log to screen so he can log his main now and inform the others of what happened?

Re-read what you jut wrote, that is dumb. If you ever did that, never comment on things about Aion.

There are so many server wide benefits on Aion especially on later patches that wouldn't be fair if they could benefit from both factions in the same account. This is a faction vs faction game and one account cannot benefit from both.

Israphel server > " The house is on fire, people are screaming for help, call the firefighters! We'll burn here! help! do smthing! PLZ ! we need help!!!! "

NCsoft >  " Calm down guys , we are here to help you , we have good news , ICECREAM for evry1 "    FACEPALM 

Thats what i think about your Survey , server is allmost dead , empty LFG 24/7 . But np , who care , its your money . It is very foolish to try to explain what to do to people who have opened a project, but have never played it.

1 hour ago, Magnitoz said:

Israphel server > " The house is on fire, people are screaming for help, call the firefighters! We'll burn here! help! do smthing! PLZ ! we need help!!!! "

NCsoft >  " Calm down guys , we are here to help you , we have good news , ICECREAM for evry1 "    FACEPALM 

Thats what i think about your Survey , server is allmost dead , empty LFG 24/7 . But np , who care , its your money . It is very foolish to try to explain what to do to people who have opened a project, but have never played it.

What would u do to fix all of this then

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...no it is because you can log in and out and spy on enemies?!!!

Please the IQ dropped below zero here. People who are spying the enemy faction have multiple accounts logged already, positioned in the right places and even better place them in enemy leagues so they can see the commands given. You think a pro pvper will take 10 seconds to log to the screen, log his other faction spy and see for a few seconds what is going on all while his main is offline, and then wait another 10 seconds so his spy will log to screen so he can log his main now and inform the others of what happened?

Re-read what you jut wrote, that is dumb. If you ever did that, never comment on things about Aion.

There are so many server wide benefits on Aion especially on later patches that wouldn't be fair if they could benefit from both factions in the same account. This is a faction vs faction game and one account cannot benefit from both.

You never played original release did you? That was the exact reason NC Soft gave. Your idea that it's because of the warehouse is the dumbest thing I have read on this forum, and that is saying something.

You do realize segregating character warehouses would be a simple task right? You realize segregated characters on the same server is something they have done in the past in other games, but you are probably too young to have played them judging by your actions.

It is REALLY clear you don't know much about "classic" Aion if you think a pro PVPer dual clients to spy. Spying was a real issue for strategic things, not regular ol PVP.

Just don't comment again you idiot. The warehouse is the issue, man.....

1 hour ago, Foxy Boxy said:

You never played original release did you? That was the exact reason NC Soft gave. Your idea that it's because of the warehouse is the dumbest thing I have read on this forum, and that is saying something.

You do realize segregating character warehouses would be a simple task right? You realize segregated characters on the same server is something they have done in the past in other games, but you are probably too young to have played them judging by your actions.

It is REALLY clear you don't know much about "classic" Aion if you think a pro PVPer dual clients to spy. Spying was a real issue for strategic things, not regular ol PVP.

Just don't comment again you idiot. The warehouse is the issue, man.....

Don't assume anything because you got it all wrong. I play in NA since 2010. This is a faction vs faction game, by default it is not allowed to have the same race in the same account and same server.

Nobody... I say nobody with more than 1 brain cell ever spied with the same account the way you said! Mostly because to have 2 different faction chars in the same account you had to be part of a merge that enabled it and nobody was even anticipating for it to happen. You are acting as if everyone had an enemy in the same account like an everyday thing and they used it to spy!

I was in the huge leagues that we did Abyss sieges and Tiamaranta sieges and we were all expected to have dual client an elyos to see where elyos were going and report on the league. We even knew beforehand where each player would have his char, either static in a spot, or in the league following the others. People who had 2x pc so they could have two monitors in front of them were being called "pro spies" for fun.

By "pro pvpers" I do not mean people who went out in open world to farm. I am talking about professional legions that did sieges and won fortresses.

Dual client is a thing since the beginning and having on an enemy account was the only way to make a reasonable spying.

You either never spied or never played the game in general!

~~
Jeez, where the heck do these people come from? With the Classic we got a ton of people that have no clue on how the game is being played.

58 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Don't assume anything because you got it all wrong. I play in NA since 2010. This is a faction vs faction game, by default it is not allowed to have the same race in the same account and same server.

Nobody... I say nobody with more than 1 brain cell ever spied with the same account the way you said! Mostly because to have 2 different faction chars in the same account you had to be part of a merge that enabled it and nobody was even anticipating for it to happen. You are acting as if everyone had an enemy in the same account like an everyday thing and they used it to spy!

I was in the huge leagues that we did Abyss sieges and Tiamaranta sieges and we were all expected to have dual client an elyos to see where elyos were going and report on the league. We even knew beforehand where each player would have his char, either static in a spot, or in the league following the others. People who had 2x pc so they could have two monitors in front of them were being called "pro spies" for fun.

By "pro pvpers" I do not mean people who went out in open world to farm. I am talking about professional legions that did sieges and won fortresses.

Dual client is a thing since the beginning and having on an enemy account was the only way to make a reasonable spying.

You either never spied or never played the game in general!

~~
Jeez, where the heck do these people come from? With the Classic we got a ton of people that have no clue on how the game is being played.

Hey genius, been playing since Korean release. Where did you come from? 2010 so not even a beta tester. Cute.

You also proved my point, you have no clue how these games operate. You're going off on a tangent bud.

Ah yes, the big leagues. Like..... and ...... Compelling examples ya got there.

You really are an idiot. You proved my point of why you cannot merge servers a few times now. Just stop mr big shot.

Heh, still can't get over how you think it's about the warehouse. And now you add more to the laughter with your "big leagues" you were in.

1 hour ago, Foxy Boxy said:

Hey genius, been playing since Korean release. Where did you come from? 2010 so not even a beta tester. Cute.

You also proved my point, you have no clue how these games operate. You're going off on a tangent bud.

Ah yes, the big leagues. Like..... and ...... Compelling examples ya got there.

You really are an idiot. You proved my point of why you cannot merge servers a few times now. Just stop mr big shot.

Heh, still can't get over how you think it's about the warehouse. And now you add more to the laughter with your "big leagues" you were in.

Then this is your big moment to shine as the biggest spy in the world. We have one final merge, go make an enemy to the same account and put it in your resume when you apply to legions. We promise we won't laugh.

On 7/15/2021 at 11:08 PM, Kibbelz said:
  • x3 Quick Polar Bear Candy
  • x10 HP Potion
  • x10 MP Potion
  • x10 Running Scroll
  • x10 Courage Scroll
  • x10 Awakening Scroll
  • x4 Lodas Amulet (+20% XP for 1h)

I wish I understood what this survey would change for those level 50s that have decided to ditch the server to Siel-A...

It would have only made sense if by the release of the 100% EXP buff .. you've closed the creation of Siel Characters or especially Siel-A until the EXP event is over. That would have been a bit more effective with your survey but nevertheless still quite useless. 

The survey did me no good at all, I am 50. Amulets went to rubbish, low tier scrolls... I already buy Greater Tier ones from the broker. The HP and MP potions are also outdated for level 50s. Basically no incentive was given to any of the currently sitting level 50s which suffer the most of this current bad situation.

Honest feedback as someone who's experienced this game since it's start and probably has much more experience than some of your staff members?
This incentive was quite useless due to the fact that SIEL-A is accessible. You could have done better, .... cheers.

53 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Then this is your big moment to shine as the biggest spy in the world. We have one final merge, go make an enemy to the same account and put it in your resume when you apply to legions. We promise we won't laugh.

That the best you got huh? Quick question, when exactly did you start playing? After Assault I'm guessing, so after level cap increase to 55 and AFTER the first server merge where this had originally become a problem. If you were really an OG player you'd have known about that.

Have fun with your warehouse dreams. I'm sure a "big legion" will promptly pick you up.

6 hours ago, Vashiro said:

I wish I understood what this survey would change for those level 50s that have decided to ditch the server to Siel-A...

It would have only made sense if by the release of the 100% EXP buff .. you've closed the creation of Siel Characters or especially Siel-A until the EXP event is over. That would have been a bit more effective with your survey but nevertheless still quite useless. 

The survey did me no good at all, I am 50. Amulets went to rubbish, low tier scrolls... I already buy Greater Tier ones from the broker. The HP and MP potions are also outdated for level 50s. Basically no incentive was given to any of the currently sitting level 50s which suffer the most of this current bad situation.

Honest feedback as someone who's experienced this game since it's start and probably has much more experience than some of your staff members?
This incentive was quite useless due to the fact that SIEL-A is accessible. You could have done better, .... cheers.

I agree that Siel-A should have been locked so that Siel doesn't see the same issue that IS has. Aside from better consumables, what would you have liked instead of the XP buff to help keep the 50s there? From my understanding you guys don't have enough 50s compared to the Elyos. 

hmmm @Kibbelz really?  I guess it's always about doing something for the Asmos.   Poor guys on the Israphel server getting beat up generates a NCSoft Survey.   Why don't you just come over to the Siel servers and Join your asmo buddies there?   Elyos are so outnumbered that the influence ratio is pretty much always nothing with no hope in sight.  Today it looks like this screen capture and NCSoft is doing absolutely nothing about it, no survey, no measures to create a buff during sieges when so many losses have occurred NOTHING!  We know who NC Soft favors now dont we!  Give us a break sometime!!

AION_Client.png

31 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

hmmm @Kibbelz really?  I guess it's always about doing something for the Asmos.   Poor guys on the Israphel server getting beat up generates a NCSoft Survey.   Why don't you just come over to the Siel servers and Join your asmo buddies there?   Elyos are so outnumbered that the influence ratio is pretty much always nothing with no hope in sight.  Today it looks like this screen capture and NCSoft is doing absolutely nothing about it, no survey, no measures to create a buff during sieges when so many losses have occurred NOTHING!  We know who NC Soft favors now dont we!  Give us a break sometime!!

AION_Client.png

The servers have different problems and shouldn't be compared to each other imo. Elyos on Siel just looks like they flat out aren't participating but have the numbers to be able to compete. Most counts are showing that total people that are online for each faction are around 1500, with Asmos having slightly more(1600+ A: 1500+ E).

On Israphel, while they had the numbers to be competitive at first, have actually lost numbers, likely in part to people like you who are saying people should just come on over...Latest sieges on IS have one side with 50% more total online than the other (600+ E : 400+ A).

38 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

AION_Client.png

Then start working together and get people out of PVE instances and the Crafting rooms in Sanctum, there was literally no reason for Elyos to have lost out on the fort tonight.

It isn't a numbers issue, it's a cooperation issue. Get over your excuses.

9m5WBxb.png

Your personal made chart of the numbers means nothing and the asmo players or no more committed than Elyos to siege.   It's about the number of asmos and the sea of red they see at siege when they look at their own numbers and go wow that's crazy.  So don't impress yourself with some stupid chart you made to try and twist the truth of what is happening.  This chart only serves to keep the asmos dominance and try and make Siel Elyos look bad that's it .   We know there is significant number difference and I would guess at siege time Asmos probably have more people in PVE and crafting rooms.  But dont worry it is clear that NCSoft is supporting Asmos and not Elyos so your little world will stay the same for long time

4 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Your personal made chart of the numbers means nothing and the asmo players or no more committed than Elyos to siege.   It's about the number of asmos and the sea of red they see at siege when they look at their own numbers and go wow that's crazy.  So don't impress yourself with some stupid chart you made to try and twist the truth of what is happening.  This chart only serves to keep the asmos dominance and try and make Siel Elyos look bad that's it .   We know there is significant number difference and I would guess at siege time Asmos probably have more people in PVE and crafting rooms.

I'll take cold hard numbers over your feelings. Numbers don't lie. 

Kibbelz why are you guys letting people make new Asmos on Siel server when Asmos already outnumber Elyos? There's a lot of Israphel Asmos rerolling to Siel Asmo, making an already tough situation even tough for us Elyos. We need some balance restrictions on both servers now.

Isn't it funny how elyos are either

• Very good at sieging tactics (when they outnumber the Asmodians and win on IS)
  • Outnumbered and need help (when they are equal in numbers but don't participate on Siel)

The charts show the numbers, not the dedication of each faction. And yes there could be some gear imbalance but that will fix itself.

2 hours ago, Leiloni said:

Kibbelz why are you guys letting people make new Asmos on Siel server when Asmos already outnumber Elyos? There's a lot of Israphel Asmos rerolling to Siel Asmo, making an already tough situation even tough for us Elyos. We need some balance restrictions on both servers now.

Ask IS-Elyos on how to be better at sieges, you lack leadership according to their theory. And your numbers aren't even that low. There are time there are more elyos online than Asmodians.

Survey was a joke. Even if there were people playing on this server, which there is not anymore, what could that survey do to help? The survey was for people leveling obviously, but the problem is the 100% exp event killed any reason to play on IS and completely overshadowed some shitty scrolls and amulets LMAO. Why roll on a dead server with many issues when you can play on siel which is way better and active in everyway. I understand the asmo has an advantage on siel but at least there are players. On IS there arent even any players on asmo side to do PvE content. Just merge the servers already it will help out the ely on siel and the asmos on IS.  

6 minutes ago, Leitsu said:

Lol Israphel is just nyerked. Cant even go into the Abyss. Even teleporters are being camped and dove. No fort repeatables. No pop and you tell me that its ok and not to merge? seriously people use your brains.

Using your logic, me(an Elyos) getting ganked at a fort teleporter means that the Asmos have overwhelming numbers. Heck I get ganked at times in Heiron towns at times, especially during EU primetime. Getting ganked or camped doesn't mean anything about the population as a whole. Y'all even have more fort repeats than Elyos do, so I'm not sure what your point is there. There is plenty of population, if you want to see no pop...head to retail, both of those servers combined have less than IS does.

They should never have even made two servers from the start, honestly. There hasn't been a log-in queue for EITHER server since day 1 when they staggered logins with the intentional queue. Sure there are some players who probably enjoy playing a less populated server, but Israphel is far beyond what most people would consider fun and the game would be more enjoyable for most people on both servers if they just merged at this point. 

Merge servers and reset all forts, both IS-A and SL-E would have a chance to have fun again and if things are still unbalanced at that point, THEN nc can start worrying about incentives and surveys that actually have some weight. 

The underdog faction (Elyos) on Siel has 139 Level 50's online at the moment, (Dont have asmodian numbers),

The Asmodians on Israphel have 28 Level 50's online at the moment because loads of the people that were L50 have left for Siel., while the Elyos have 58. Now.... this 100% week has my friendlist draining of people leaving for Siel because they now have an incentive to start over and abandon the shitty server. The #2 Legion on the server has left for Siel and I dont blame them one bit.
Concurrent players on Siel is growing while it's shrinking on Israphel daily.
In hindsight what shouldve happened was a server lock. Made a character on israphel? Fine! Now you cant make a character on Siel.
Not everyone has the time to level a new character to 50.

Imo the only thing that will fix this whole debacle is server transfers without limits. Or just a server merge.
Server merge will bring problems of its own i.e. 2 races on 1 server, but im sure NC can find a solution for that.
Whatever will happen in the future, if nothing is done on Israphel, the server wont live to see patch 1.5.

Lets be honest here...

Locking SL Asmo creation isn't going to reverse the "declining" population on IS asmo. Know where they would go if that were to happen? Quit.

This game is 10+ years old and has plenty of time to fix the balances and none of them successful. The only server that I know of that flipped was TM. nyerking hilarious if anyone wants to know anything about it. And it wasn't NC doing anything, the players on the server that did that.

Giving incentives to certain players and not the other is stupid too. No one should be given any handouts unless everyone gets it. Talk about fair game play.

There could have been more than 2 servers if those "60k"+ players weren't scared away from the p2p and p2w candies/pass( it was pretty much coming anyways.)

The real fix here is to NOT DO ANYTHING. Let the game run its course. Also, luring new players(if there is any) to a dump server/faction isn't going to save the dieing server/faction. 

Archived