Weekly Server Maintenance - September 8, 2021

Arctic

unknown.pngunknown.png

They are selectable and the weapon is not temporary, but we are so traumatized by ncwest that we have no trust at all.

When we see any decent item in an event (that's not in the BCM) we keep looking for the catch. I already took screenshots of the items in-game and the event page, just in case, 'cause why not.

That is the anniversary event for this year 🥱? I hope not.

In previous anniversary weeks, we had a few events running simultaneously. It would also be good to have actual events with their instance, like kumuki, or shugo cave or whatever.

And the rewards need to be relevant, not like the poppy's bundles in the late kumuki that gave us greater transformation shards that were unable to be used due to lack of greater breath of transformation... and even worse even if we did get the breaths, it would have been a green transforms -> a useless one.

24 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

When we see any decent item in an event (that's not in the BCM) we keep looking for the catch.

Possible catches:

* It's not a selection box and you'll consistently get low amounts of minium and/or socket stones
* Despite being listed as account tradable, they mentioned that you'd need to spend support tokens of you get this on the wrong toon, without mentioning how they'll be delivered.
* Despite the reward being per player, in order to get the reward you need to use 10 extractors on a single toon, instead of across all toons on the account

Plenty of ways this could go wrong.  But if they were more clear and folks didn't have issues, this could be a pretty good event.

33 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

unknown.pngunknown.png

They are selectable and the weapon is not temporary, but we are so traumatized by ncwest that we have no trust at all.

When we see any decent item in an event (that's not in the BCM) we keep looking for the catch. I already took screenshots of the items in-game and the event page, just in case, 'cause why not.

Yup, I would not put it past them to do a bait and switch.

Zero faith left in NC.

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas

Maintenance will begin this week at the same time as usual in your local time zones - 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC).

We expect maintenance to last for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes. It will initialize the new 12 Gifts for Daeva Event, as well as bring about the reset of the GP Season.

Thank you!

Why they keep trying to do this mail system in rewards of an event , i'am scared it will became a normal process of everything with their lack of dating schedules on delivering rewards we just gonna end up frustrated and stress to this cycle . 

Anyways Happy anniversary Aion and to all the players survived every pay to win trials in game. To the blind , deaf , and disabled devs too happy anniversary we know that your company amputated your hands before hiring you and we wish you Happy anniversary too.

1 hour ago, Unbuff-DN said:

unknown.pngunknown.png

Now that I read the rewards, I am more than sure it is NOT a selectable box of rewards, think about it you have the "option" to select between "[Event] Ultimate Bitterthorn Weapon Selection Box" and "70x Grade A Minium"... yeah, no!

It is defo random and the chance to get something good is 0.1%

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Now that I read the rewards, I am more than sure it is NOT a selectable box of rewards, think about it you have the "option" to select between "[Event] Ultimate Bitterthorn Weapon Selection Box" and "70x Grade A Minium"... yeah, no!

I think so too, and I already know what is going to drop for me : 50 socket stones. Just hope I get them on the right character so I won’t have to spend my tokens to transfer them.

6 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Well, as you can see from the items i linked in game to test and screenshotted, we are supposed to be able to choose, like the original event in KR, but from all we learned from their messed up past events and greedy moves, we have no trust whatsoever and our minds start to think... wait a second, there's no way...

12 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Well, as you can see from the items i linked in game to test and screenshotted, we are supposed to be able to choose, like the original event in KR, but from all we learned from their messed up past events and greedy moves, we have no trust whatsoever and our minds start to think... wait a second, there's no way...

OR if they actually give the selectable box, it may be a mistake because it was not intended to be selectable and the players who select their items will be banned for abusing a game feature.

9 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

OR if they actually give the selectable box, it may be a mistake because it was not intended to be selectable and the players who select their items will be banned for abusing a game feature.

OMG so true, Imagine players getting anything that has no RNG involved????? Clearly an abuse!!! They are gonna not just ban, but delete our accounts!!!

Happy 12th Anniversary WOOOOOOOOOOO

36 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Well lets hope, but if it is indeed selectable that 70 A-minium is a big joke! You get more by running one minium vault.

There is a thing I didn't understand about the event: we will get 1 box for each 10 experience extractors used or we just use 10 experience extractors to receive one box at all? I don't know if I made myself clear 😆

Like 20 extractors = 2 boxes; 30 extractors = 3 boxes... is it like that? Or we only get 1 box using 10 extractors and that's all?

6 minutes ago, Mitsukuni-KT said:

There is a thing I didn't understand about the event: we will get 1 box for each 10 experience extractors used or we just use 10 experience extractors to receive one box at all? I don't know if I made myself clear 😆

Like 20 extractors = 2 boxes; 30 extractors = 3 boxes... is it like that? Or we only get 1 box using 10 extractors and that's all?

The way I read it is we use 10 XP extractors for both boxes. I could be wrong.

The event lasts 8 weeks which is weird for "12 gifts". So apparently some weeks we will be getting 2 to make a total of 12.

15 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

The way I read it is we use 10 XP extractors for both boxes. I could be wrong.

The event lasts 8 weeks which is weird for "12 gifts". So apparently some weeks we will be getting 2 to make a total of 12.

@Mitsukuni-KT I was wrong, the event lasts 6 weeks, it would make sense to give 2x per week, but they said

"Each week, we will be giving away at least one of the gift boxes we are sharing: a Gift Box, or a Special Gift Box" so that is confusing.

EVENT.png

3 minutes ago, Mitsukuni-KT said:

Ohhh so each week we use 10 extractors, for the next maintenance on Wednesday we get 2 boxes?

Which means 60 extractors in total in 6 weeks, 12 boxes at the end.

Hahah the more I read the info the more I get confused and drag you with me, this i what I thought, but they say this:
"Each week, we will be giving away at least one of the gift boxes we are sharing: a Gift Box, or a Special Gift Box"

"At least one"? Like could it be either one or two then? And if it is one is it one "or" the other?

They need to be more clear!

Archived