Weekly Server Maintenance - September 15, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will begin our maintenance at the usual 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect the servers to be offline for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes. Players can look forward to the following changes in-game:

• LugBug double shards event begins
  • Infinite Rifting event begins
  • 12 gifts week 2 begins - Defeat 20 of the opposing race in Inggison and Gelkmaros and receive 1x [12 Gifts] Gift Box

Thank you!

question kibbelz, will the kills count as group kills, or will they have to be done solo. some of us unforutnate players have terrable rng and still dont have 1 damn peice of paragon  yet or a single damn peice of bitterhorn after farming that hellhole for months just to get every other  class but something you can use. so some of us are still stuck in ult dt and cant do crap against the opposing faction dmg wise.

6 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

And i got 1 (one) shard on one of my alts so its clearly not working RpdWu1X.jpeg

@Kibbelz can you confirm with whomever is responsible if or how this is suppose to work, thanks.

I got 0, so it looks like it was not intended to affect the Ultimate Memory Shards, just the ancient and legendary ones. 🙁

It looks like everything in game still has decimals and they get rounded. When we had some luna materials doubled in some recipes they look like they previously had a decimal which was taken into consideration.

If you see the weekly lugbug it gives 15x legendary breaths of transformation, I think previously it gave 7, so it must have been 7,5 in number originally so the doubling made it 15. We get these edits and local customization with multipliers so they decimals are omitted  but they are taken into consideration when other multipliers apply.

Untitled.png

Also I think the memory shards that come from the chests are excluded, for example the memory shards that you buy with XP marks from renown NPCs still give the same amount.

I assume the chest we get from the lugbug is also void of the event multiplier.

16 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

Do kills count in a Group/Alliance/League?

@Kibbelz Can you please give us a heads up on this? Also, are the kills account wide, or character only? Many of us don't have good pvp gear (and from day 1 we only see top players hunting the enemy faction) and is hoping group/ally/league kills count for us.

3 hours ago, Kat said:

@Kibbelz Can you please give us a heads up on this? Also, are the kills account wide, or character only? Many of us don't have good pvp gear (and from day 1 we only see top players hunting the enemy faction) and is hoping group/ally/league kills count for us.

I am more than sure it counts, but don't take my word. NCWest has been very cheap on using words to explain events so lets wait and see if they reply.

You can always rift to the enemy map and kill the farming bots.

i got 7 ult shards today , got 0 the day before. as far as the kills go, nyerk on it, its just ncsofts way of screwing the casual players, the undergeared players will get burned out of there  reward boxes and only the top players will get them which is total bs, but whatever. when you can only do a max of say a 5k or so of dmg to a player but they can turn around and blast your up to 40k in just 1 hit , how in the hell do you expect ppl who are not max geared to get ther 20 kills in ,simple they dont and get screwed out of there rewards.

1 hour ago, taha-DN said:

i got 7 ult shards today , got 0 the day before. as far as the kills go, nyerk on it, its just ncsofts way of screwing the casual players, the undergeared players will get burned out of there  reward boxes and only the top players will get them which is total bs, but whatever. when you can only do a max of say a 5k or so of dmg to a player but they can turn around and blast your ass for up to 40k in just 1 hit , how in the hell do you expect ppl who are not max geared to get ther 20 kills in ,simple they dont and get screwed out of there rewards.

Exactly ^^^^^^^ :(

Archived