6.0 info

Kubei-DN

Just found out Aion Korea posted a couple of notices and updates, so I'll be translating the interesting parts.

Revision of Kinah and Gold Bars

• Many players have shared their opinions and concerns regarding the new economic system, especially the gold bar = kinah exchange.
  • Many players felt at loss with it, so NCSoft will try to somehow compensate

업데이트 시 경제 개편을 위해 기존 키나를 신규 화폐인 금괴로 치환한 바 있습니다. 다만, 이 과정에서 소지한 키나가 한 번에 전환되면서 키나에 대한 니즈가 높은 고객분들의 의견이 많았습니다. 

이에 대해 기존 서버에서 업데이트 이전 소지하고 계시던 키나량에 맞추어 신규 키나를 추가로 지급하도록 보상 기준을 변경하였습니다. 신규 키나는 기존 소지 키나에 맞추어 치환된 금괴 1개당 130만 키나가 들어있는 키나 꾸러미 형태로 지급 드릴 예정입니다.

In the update we have replaced all existing kinah with the new gold bar for economic restructuring. However, the way the exchange was carried in this update, all kinah changed to gold bars, many players have found themselves in a high need for kinah, which eventually led people to have different opinions [regarding this matter].

In response, we will be changing the compensation standard to pay additional kinah in accordance with the amount of kinah held previously by the player. New kinah will be paid in either kinah or package containing 1.3m kinah per gold bar (so players can exchange it back and get kinah again).

More items to be purchased with both kinah and gold bar + Daevanion Skill Box revision

환경이 새롭게 변화하면서 필요한 아이템은 다양하다는 의견이 많으셨습니다. 저희는 키나와 금괴로 구매할 수 있는 아이템 종류를 점차 늘려 키나 및 금괴의 가치를 더 높이고자 합니다.

또한 금괴로 구매하는 ‘데바니온 스킬 상자’의 경우 현재 랜덤 형태로 나오고 있어 타 직업의 스킬을 획득 하는 경우가 발생하고 있습니다. 해당 아이템은 자신의 직업에 맞는 스킬이 나오는 상자로 교체할 예정이며 이미 다른 직업의 데바니온 스킬을 획득하신 분들께는 자신의 직업에 맞는 스킬을 얻으실 수 있도록 교환해 드리도록 하겠습니다. 

As the environment changed, there have been various comments and need for specific and diverse items. We want to increase the value of kinah and the gold bar gradually, adding more items which can be bought with both currencies.

Previously, players could've bought a Daevanion Skill Box, which contained a random Daevanion Skill for a random class. We will be changing that so players who buy the box can acquire a Daevanion Skill for their class. Players who already have purchased the box and received the skills will have their skills changed accordingly to their class. This update will be performed on 31st regular inspection. 

아이온만의 즐거움과 재미를 다시 찾아드리기 위해 많은 변화를 단행하였으나, 이 과정에서 저희가 미흡한 부분이 많았습니다. 이로 인해 데바 여러분께 불편함을 끼쳐 드리게 된 점에 대해 고개 숙여 깊은 사과의 말씀 드리겠습니다. 저희 아이온 팀은 데바 여러분의 목소리에 귀 기울이며 부족한 부분은 채워가고 불편한 부분은 고쳐나가겠습니다.

There's many lacking things in this update and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our Team listens to your feedback and we will fix the missing and uncomfortable parts.

Kelekelio also posted some info on EU forums. 

All UIs associated with trading Kinah have been removed (Individual Trading, Account Warehouse, Legion Warehouse, Mail, Party Distribution).

I highlighted the important part. See only the elements of specified UIs that allow you to trade/store Kinah were removed.
Mailbox is still there, account warehouse is still there. Its only that kinah icon to add Kinah that was removed

Here's referring to this image

Kinah1.png

He also posted Ultimate Anomos Extendables → https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Ultimate_Anomos_Set and these can be acquired from field bosses

Aetherforging in 6.0 has also changed. All things we see now in 5.8 will be gone and replaced with new stuff.
See → https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Magical_Crafting 

As mentioned before, most items are untradeable with few exceptions. Most items will have a description underneath that says "untradeable" but has "can be sold at broker"

Example:
kbwrrwjERF6r6TxA5epG9A.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Psyclon-KT said:

My question is what happens to all our costumes and skins??? Can we put them in account warehouse still to give to alt or they also become char-bound?

It is concerning since some my alts are gathering costume sets and i don't know if i can give them to my alts then anymore.

Does anyone knows what happens to our old costumes/skins???

Nothing.

29 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

• Many players have shared their opinions and concerns regarding the new economic system, especially the gold bar = kinah exchange.

Gee, NCsoft, ya think?! >:|

12 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I suppose the thought of someone lifting a pebble defies the laws of gravity. :P Ereshkigal pushes the islands in Reshanta towards the affected regions, she is too stronk, so, yes, pieces of land now go away from the core of the planet.

In any case, the Core of Reshanta is hollow in the inside. It was only like this after the Cataclysm. So, what if Asmodae and Elysea act as two separate planets with their own gravity. And the fact that they haven't drifted away or crashed into each other is because of the Aetheric Field by Siel? Would actually make sense.

In all these years of lore, yes, that was exactly what i have in mind. The force field siel left after consuming herself kept the two pieces of the tower "conected" by a flow of aether, wich in the midle is the abyss. When you do quests and see that sentence: the abyss is draining the aether" dont make sence for me, by the simple fact that aether is like athmosphere and created a flow within atreia. What moves one way, come from the other. 
The lands in Balaurea sufer the wave of impact, much like an earthquake, so yeah they can go boom as well, so i dont see any "magic" around. Maybe ppl need to start remembering physics laws? :P

9 hours ago, Skai-DN said:

6.0 science in a nutshell:

1.) Balaurea is NOT on the ''Outside'' of the planet. It's on the OUTER EDGE of both halves of Atreia.  It's in the parts of the planet were the once strong Aetheric field did not reach.  Go in Gelk/Ingg and look at the sky. You'll see the edge of the world and the aether in the sky flowing towards the Tower Of Eternity, fun fact... the tower is slanted in the sky due to the curvature of the planet. Or think of a bowl and in the  middle of the bowl is Asmodae/Elysea and where the bowl starts to curve upwards, is Balaurea. 

2.) Atreia is Tidal Locked(a real phenomenon in the known universe) with the help from  Lady Siel and the High Daeva draining Aether from their bodies. They stopped the momentum of the separating two halves of the planet in time (Lady Siel's Specialty manifested in form of Music. Furthermore masted by the Bard Class): http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Siel   -  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking

3.) If you fly high enough you will eventually reach zero gravity in the abyss due to gravity from both halves of the planet pulling on you equally. Go EVEN  further up and you'll start to fall towards the other half of the planet: Starts at 3:55

..::Edit::..

4.) If you make a big enough crater in a land mass, it can fall below sea level and flood over, which explains the missing lands in 6.0. 

And there we go :P

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Just found out Aion Korea posted a couple of notices and updates, so I'll be translating the interesting parts.

In the update we have replaced all existing kinah with the new gold bar for economic restructuring. However, the way the exchange was carried in this update, all kinah changed to gold bars, many players have found themselves in a high need for kinah, which eventually led people to have different opinions [regarding this matter].

In response, we will be changing the compensation standard to pay additional kinah in accordance with the amount of kinah held previously by the player. New kinah will be paid in either kinah or package containing 1.3m kinah per gold bar (so players can exchange it back and get kinah again).

More items to be purchased with both kinah and gold bar + Daevanion Skill Box revision

As the environment changed, there have been various comments and need for specific and diverse items. We want to increase the value of kinah and the gold bar gradually, adding more items which can be bought with both currencies.

Previously, players could've bought a Daevanion Skill Box, which contained a random Daevanion Skill for a random class. We will be changing that so players who buy the box can acquire a Daevanion Skill for their class. Players who already have purchased the box and received the skills will have their skills changed accordingly to their class. This update will be performed on 31st regular inspection. 

There's many lacking things in this update and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our Team listens to your feedback and we will fix the missing and uncomfortable parts.

Kinah1.png

He also posted Ultimate Anomos Extendables → https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Ultimate_Anomos_Set and these can be acquired from field bosses

Aetherforging in 6.0 has also changed. All things we see now in 5.8 will be gone and replaced with new stuff.

As mentioned before, most items are untradeable with few exceptions. Most items will have a description underneath that says "untradeable" but has "can be sold at broker"

Example:

this is nice.  This is also a perfect example why not to judge a patch after 1 or 2 days.  They are allready tweaking things so let it settle out a bit then judge.  As always thanks @Kubei-DN for all the work doing on this

9 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm sorry, but what? How are these things "assumed" when it's translated from NCSoft official website? Even the Powerbook has the correct information, and I keep telling people to look there for that reason.

You didn't seem to have read this whole thread at all (I mean, it's 22 pages after all), but items are untradeable, with the exception for maybe crafting mats, stigmas and other stuff. What is exactly not traded is the gear and most consumables. Gear is meant to be difficult to get, because you have to put effort into it, not get it off broker and holla leggo pew pew. In a certain way it does help people gear up a tad faster, but I'm mostly speaking here about PvP sets.

If you think the information here is inaccurate, feel free to simply watch the Powerbook.

Hold on a minute there. Did I say you were the person giving incorrect information?? No I didn't. My post was referring to other people saying different things about the patch without corresponding proof. Hence why I said the person who made this thread should put corrections to things that were assumed. Yes I've been reading all 22 pages of this thread. I've been reading since it was first posted. Some people will not read all and if they just read some pages they might stumble onto a page where some person just jumped the gun and the reader will think it's true. I'd also suggest people to go watch anyone streaming 6.0 and ask questions for themselves as well. Most koreans answer all your questions and tell you what they think.

6 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Has anyone seen any gear listed on Broker? I'm wondering if it's sellable, but not tradeable.

7 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Obtainable gear from instances and quests cannot be put on broker, but from what I see, crafted gear with Aetherforging can be

Example
Te6bNh-ARy2e6pvmv2Di1A.png

that is similar than before. Gear from crafting used to be tradeable personally or with the broker. 

All the gear from instances or coins/tokens used to be totally untradeable and bounded to the toon who got it. That is similar than in older versions. 

So we do not have the trade option, and we can not move currency. Do you know if we can still move potions, crafting materials, scrolls (buffs), enchantment and manastones, skins... ? The things we can move on the accoutn warehouse are similar than in 4 or older or are less? 

If we want to help a friend or to move our things between accounts, we can give other people something? How the players are "moving" their things without trades? they use mails for that?

and I also remembered something from an old game I played. There we were unable to trade things so people used something like the broker. When you wanted to give something to a friend both players coordinated to put the item on the market for almost nothing, and the other one to search for it faster than other people and buy it. That makes me think if this new system without "trades" is a real solution or RMT will find another way too. I

1 minute ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

So we do not have the trade option, and we can not move currency. Do you know if we can still move potions, crafting materials, scrolls (buffs), enchantment and manastones, skins... ? The things we can move on the accoutn warehouse are similar than in 4 or older or are less? 

You can probably move around materials, but consumables and manastones are character bound. There are no scrolls since all of them are removed. 

If we want to help a friend or to move our things between accounts, we can give other people something? How the players are "moving" their things without trades? they use mails for that?

Trading between players is no longer possible. Private stores and legion warehouses are removed as well.

2 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

@Kubei-DN

Could you find out whether we can still purchase gear from npcs? I tend to buy coin gear for the skins for instance. Also, are the items we purchase from organizations still obtainable? Like the Field Wardens and the Alabaster Order? Thanks.

I'll see whether I can get some info on that =]

2 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

The running/awakening/courage scrolls are removed as well?

Correct. It was announced before, same goes for various stats. 

See this here and this.

In return, you receive transformation potions and contracts that last up to 10 minutes, those give additional stats to attack speed or casting speed, etc.

I'm gonna make a quick post with details regarding the Golden Sand Market. 

It's a small yellow icon with Shugo on it, sitting right next to the Quna market (I'll detail about it later)

QMxii0_1R5qGbqtCEPZ51Q.png

The way the market works is like General Goods Merchant on the go. You can buy stuff wherever and whenever. Quite fancy, I gotta say, very useful too. There's limited items you can buy per day, like you can see the Gold Bar is 3/3, costs 1.3m kinah.

FfsWIjTIS3Wo85_7m95s1A.png

Second tab are the skins. These skins are rotational and change everyday. Outfits cost 9.9m kinah, headgear is 1.9 and wings are 7.9m kinah.

HIWOGDvoQuW9lJIjg0gCLQ.png
jKdIOOU2S7qDEx1WMqyd9g.png
YJvZCHfRSQyF9twyTstzhg.png

Lastly, there's this tab where you can buy items per day with the Gold Bars. To my knowledge, this (should) reset on a daily basis as well. You can see various items in it like manastone bundles and some skin bundles.

6rP6UKZ_QCGYuMaPrdHH_Q.png

9 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Kinah1.png

Example:

I'm a bit confused; what's the point of making items untradeable if it can be sold to other players on the broker anyway?

Also, do you happen to know what the "exceptions" are specifically?

45 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm gonna make a quick post with details regarding the Golden Sand Market. 

It's a small yellow icon with Shugo on it, sitting right next to the Quna market (I'll detail about it later)

QMxii0_1R5qGbqtCEPZ51Q.png

The way the market works is like General Goods Merchant on the go. You can buy stuff wherever and whenever. Quite fancy, I gotta say, very useful too. There's limited items you can buy per day, like you can see the Gold Bar is 3/3, costs 1.3m kinah.

FfsWIjTIS3Wo85_7m95s1A.png

Second tab are the skins. These skins are rotational and change everyday. Outfits cost 9.9m kinah, headgear is 1.9 and wings are 7.9m kinah.

HIWOGDvoQuW9lJIjg0gCLQ.png
jKdIOOU2S7qDEx1WMqyd9g.png
YJvZCHfRSQyF9twyTstzhg.png

Lastly, there's this tab where you can buy items per day with the Gold Bars. To my knowledge, this (should) reset on a daily basis as well. You can see various items in it like manastone bundles and some skin bundles.

6rP6UKZ_QCGYuMaPrdHH_Q.png

This can't be real .-.

3 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

@Kubei-DN

Could you find out whether we can still purchase gear from npcs? I tend to buy coin gear for the skins for instance. Also, are the items we purchase from organizations still obtainable? Like the Field Wardens and the Alabaster Order? Thanks.

There's no organizations nor coin gear npcs or anything similar. You can't buy any weapon or any piece of armor anymore. 

12 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

That is so nyerking stupid. The Coin gear is what players fall back on when they can't loot full gear sets on their own. If they remove Organizations, then we can't even buy pets anymore... Korea is zapping all of the fun right out of this game.

Haha, with the lvl 10 gear and lvl 55 gear who uses coin gear anymore dude get with the times

Archived