6.0 info

Kubei-DN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@Kubei-DN from your video, it looks as if you trade 1 omega to get 1 PVP or PVE enchantment stone; is that correct? I can't tell -- what do you get if you trade in a tempering? Thanks for the video.

All of these contain either 1 PvP or 1 PvE enchantment stone. It's also random. Doesn't matter whether you trade the Omega or Tempering in.

Example:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:188070033

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item:188070035

14 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Could you check if you can still use godstones on the older weapons? Are there still 30-65/75 pvp gear npcs?

No and no. If you have a godstone already socketed to your old weapon, you can use it. No more NPCs for gears or godstones.

In regard to the organizations that were removed (and the one that was added), I am rather disappointed that they didn't think to offer us a way to obtain the older titles, pet eggs, wings, etc. I realize most of that stuff is "dated" and unimportant, but it would have been nice for new and returning players to have access to it. The pets in particular can not be purchased anywhere else in the game.

8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:
  • I heard old 5.8 pvp gear is better than the new one

That depends, really. You can use your old PvP gear instead of the new one, but you won't be walking the long road with it. See this video → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrpjCyQdn9Y as an example. The assassin uses the new PvP gear while the gladiator uses the old one.

i doubt that sin has any new gear. he has blind gs socketed. you cant socket gs in the new gear.

2 minutes ago, 2s105714-DN said:

i doubt that sin has any new gear. he has blind gs socketed. you cant socket gs in the new gear.

He could've kept the weapon. See his HP, having above 30k+ in 6.0 is normal.

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Att and cast speed is still there on weaps and gloves? and same with running speed on boots? (old equip)

Attack speed and casting speed is removed from weapons, same goes for speed in the shoes. Usually the transformation potions/contracts cover that.

1 hour ago, Kemana-KT said:

Do any of those new NPCs sell pet eggs? I'm assuming no because you didn't list them, but I thought I'd ask...

No, I don't think they sell them :c I know I saw a new cabinet for homes though!

On 1/23/2018 at 4:23 PM, Gallium-DN said:

What happens to our scrolls and potions (such as Attack scrolls and Flight Serum) after the update? Can we still use them or is there an NPC to exchange them for anything?

23 hours ago, 2s105714-DN said:

you cant exchange them. when you log in you will have a huge list of things greyed out, a list of things removed from your inventory. the same way stigmas have been in the past for us.

What about all of the food items we earned through quests? Is every "food" item I have in my inventory going to be trash? If so, that really sucks!!! Anyone who went ahead and crafted food items before the update is going to be upset.

Aetherforging:

Can someone who has played 6.0 let us know if any of the "pre-craft" Aetherforging is needed in 6.0?

Example: in 5.8 we need to craft:

Bright Magic Dimension Stone [ http://aioncodex.com/us/item/152012716/ ]

to get

Essence Core [ http://aioncodex.com/us/item/187300002/ ]

If Bright Magic Dimension Stones are still needed for any Aetherforging in 6.0, then I will craft a million of them now.

Is there any Aetherforging we can do now in 5.8, that we will need in 6.0?

I am well aware answering this question will take some time. Thank-you so much to anyone who can list the Aetherforging that we can still use in 6.0, (If any at all.)

MayBlue - Aetherforging at 300 (getting to 300 was the most agonizing 3 days of AFK I have ever been through.)

Hmm, a doubt: we can't socket anymore godstones on new weapons, but if we have it on an old weapon, we can keep using it.

Now, the new equipment will be clearly divided in PvE and PvP. Could we... fuse an old weapon with a para godstone for example, over a new PvP weapon? Does it still make sense to fuse PvP weapons onto PvE ones?

3 hours ago, MayBlue-DN said:

Aetherforging:

Can someone who has played 6.0 let us know if any of the "pre-craft" Aetherforging is needed in 6.0?

Example: in 5.8 we need to craft:

Bright Magic Dimension Stone [ http://aioncodex.com/us/item/152012716/ ]

to get

Essence Core [ http://aioncodex.com/us/item/187300002/ ]

If Bright Magic Dimension Stones are still needed for any Aetherforging in 6.0, then I will craft a million of them now.

Is there any Aetherforging we can do now in 5.8, that we will need in 6.0?

I am well aware answering this question will take some time. Thank-you so much to anyone who can list the Aetherforging that we can still use in 6.0, (If any at all.)

MayBlue - Aetherforging at 300 (getting to 300 was the most agonizing 3 days of AFK I have ever been through.)

Kelekelio updated the PowerBook with the 6.0 content, Aetherforging included. See: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Magical_Crafting

Also feel free to check out the links in the very first post, it usually contains these kind of info. There’s a lot of similar questions here so if you have time then scan through some of the pages in this thread c:

1 hour ago, KallSu-KT said:

Hmm, a doubt: we can't socket anymore godstones on new weapons, but if we have it on an old weapon, we can keep using it.

Now, the new equipment will be clearly divided in PvE and PvP. Could we... fuse an old weapon with a para godstone for example, over a new PvP weapon? Does it still make sense to fuse PvP weapons onto PvE ones?

The whole premise of 6.0 is not to have godstones, augment or conditioning. While players who have their old weapons socketed with the godstones can still use it, but for a certain time. I’m sure NCSoft will be removing the old stuff completely in a nearby future.

That being said, you cannot fuse pre-6.0 weapons with the new ones. You can only fuse the new weapons.

Im a little confused with the new transformation system .

I see there is a new window where you can merge pinguin , ailu and so on into 1 and then I see potions in the inventory.

if someone could explain to me how it works and how do you obtain them and also how long does the transformation last.

There's been a couple of updates in Korea, but I mainly ignored it since they're just updates and bug fixes. Here's some of the stuff I think is worth reading.

January 24th Update

Character

• Part of REFLY update is to balance both physical and magical classes, we decided to use the basic attack and skill calculations to balance it out. It's confirmed that "weapon damage" should've been removed but got omitted.
  • When using physical skills, only ‘Physical Attack’ will be taken into account when calculating the damage.
  • ‘PVP/PVE Physical/Magical Damage Reduction’ has been renamed to ‘PVP/PVE Physical/Magic Defense’.
  • Characters above level 76 will reach a 100% value of both PvE and PvP. As a result, legendary equipment may show off a higher value before the update.
  • Some passive skills have been changed or added.
  • ‘Energy of Salvation’ has been disabled.

Skill

• Gunslinger's Aerial Shot, Crosstrigger and Shellshock have their MP recovery decreased.
  • Previously, these skills would deplete target's MP too much and MP management became overly high and difficult. Today's patch (24th Jan) will fix this issue.
  • Spiritmaster's Summon Wind Servant and Summon Cyclone Servant have been changed. These skills would do excessive damage to monsters but not to PC. This has been fixed.
  • The effect of Spiritmaster’s Sympathetic Mind and Backdraft has been adjusted.
  • The effect of Aethertech’s Direct Shot has been fixed, and the tool tip will now match the actual effect.
  • Songweaver's Etude have been corrected.
  • Acquisition level of ‘Inescapable Judgment’ has been changed.

In the next update they will be talking about further skill balancing for a fair PvP.

For more detailed info about the update on 24th January, please see https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_January_24th_2018

Original posts: One and Two

On 1/25/2018 at 5:37 PM, Dreaming-KT said:

Im a little confused with the new transformation system .

I see there is a new window where you can merge pinguin , ailu and so on into 1 and then I see potions in the inventory.

if someone could explain to me how it works and how do you obtain them and also how long does the transformation last.

In 6.0, there's Transformation Potions and Transformation Contracts. The potions typically last for 10 minutes and increase various stats, like 40% in movement speed or +9% casting speed etc. Typically obtained from quests, Quna, Golden Sand market and mob drop, sorta like candies. Character bound. Same goes for the Contracts, however these are permanent and can be used any time.

Getting higher grade transformation contracts can be either tricky or long and tedious, but you're supposed to synthesize (fuse), same-type contracts to obtain a higher grade. The more contracts you fuse, the better the chance.

Thanks for all the info so far!

I have a couple of questions - what happens to felicitous socketing thingies and supplements? Are they still being used? Also if you fail to socket a manastone, do you lose just the one that failed or are we back to some of the older systems?

And could you please elaborate on the tradeability thing, I'm not sure I understand it. A lot of items on powerbook are now marked as 'can be sold on the broker', but at the same time they're also labeled as 'untradeable'. Does it mean direct trade/mailing is impossible and they can only change hands by using the broker?

I have a few questions @Kubei-DN :

Since they're getting rid of augmenting and conditioning, can you still augment or condition the old gear?  For instance, say I have a 75 abyss set, will I be able to top off the augment in 6.0?

Also, how do you obtain the new starter 6.0 set?  Is it given to you in a bundle just for showing up, is it some quests, or is it something different?

13 hours ago, Rakesh-DN said:

Thanks for all the info so far!

I have a couple of questions - what happens to felicitous socketing thingies and supplements? Are they still being used? Also if you fail to socket a manastone, do you lose just the one that failed or are we back to some of the older systems?

And could you please elaborate on the tradeability thing, I'm not sure I understand it. A lot of items on powerbook are now marked as 'can be sold on the broker', but at the same time they're also labeled as 'untradeable'. Does it mean direct trade/mailing is impossible and they can only change hands by using the broker?

Supplements and the feli boxes are removed. Failing to socket the manastone means you lose the current manastone, not all the linked ones.

The Powerbook lists that "can be sold on broker" as a small guide to let people know what can be sold. Trading between characters is not possible with most items except with like manastones, skill books or some skins.

If I have a manastone that says Magic Boost +10, I can sell it at broker.

1 hour ago, KongOfDong-DN said:

I have a few questions @Kubei-DN :

Since they're getting rid of augmenting and conditioning, can you still augment or condition the old gear?  For instance, say I have a 75 abyss set, will I be able to top off the augment in 6.0?

Also, how do you obtain the new starter 6.0 set?  Is it given to you in a bundle just for showing up, is it some quests, or is it something different?

The NPCs for augment and conditioning still remain, but only in main cities (Sanctum and Pandaemonium)

You receive gear from quests and NPCs until level 80. If you want the higher tier, you gotta run instances and farm it, etc.

Archived