How to PvP in Aion | A step-by-step guide

1s2F8B60-KT

Are you new to the game? Do you wonder how to become the very best there ever was? Do you want people to logout in fear when they see you ingame?

Just follow these simple steps and become a pro "PvPer" today!

1. Spend at least 5000$ on the cash shop (5000 is the absolute minimum!) This is the most important step, if you don't follow this one the rest of the steps won't apply and you might as well uninstall now.
  2. Level your character to 75. With all the items you bought from the cash shop you should easily be able to speed your way to 75.

This is another hard requirement. If you are not level 75 you will not be able to compete!

3. At 75 you need some gear so just spend some more money and buy the 75 AP gear (thanks NCsoft for allowing us to just buy gear!).

Make sure the gear is at least +20 (at least +5 for accessoires) and has the best available manastones socketed.

4. Almost there, now that you have the level and the gear it is finally time to put it into action.

Start off by sitting in the guards in either Norsvold/Illuma depending on your faction. Sooner or later a player from the enemy faction will show up.

Now pay attention!

A noob player would just rush in and probably get killed, you don't want that! You are not a noob!

The general rule of thumb is it takes 20 members of your faction to kill one of theirs because all enemies are hacking (no one hacks in Aion lol) more geared than you somehow. So wait until there are at least 20+ members of your faction sitting in the guards with you.

Now wait just a little bit more until one of them decides foolishly to take the first step (he will probably die lol, what a noob). After at least 5 people from your faction are engaged in fighting with the one enemy you pop all your buffs (also pre-pop terraform) and rush in and start hitting the enemy.

5. After you defeated the enemy take a screenshot and post it on fb so people can see you are actually a pro.

Some things NOT to do

• Avoid any sort of fair looking matchup (e.g. 1v1s) as most of the time the wicked opposing faction will trick you and what looks like a 1v1 is actually you versus 1 visible enemy and 10 assassins in hide.
  • Never quick-queue! Quick-queue (also known as QQ) is for noobs! Always assemble a team of likeminded players like yourself. Remember: strength is in numbers!
  • Never get an e-gf/e-bf because they will take all your kinah and your mansion in the divorce! Just let people admire you from afar.
  • Never disrespect the shugo race in game. There is actually a hidden luck stat which goes down everytime you say something bad about shugos. The lower your hidden luck state the more easily your gear will break etc.

Portuguese/Spanish translations coming soon™

tNk28D_oZt1fan.gif

4 hours ago, Krocodile-BR said:

1 st. It's not everyone who can afford 5000 $ in a game; and
2º. I've never had a problem in winning p2w people who do not have enough fingers for a 1v1.

True, I normally use 15 fingers for everyday PvP but sometimes if the opponent is very good I use 20 fingers. In some really rare cases I even use all 25 fingers.

23 minutes ago, chizuka-SL said:

True, I normally use 15 fingers for everyday PvP but sometimes if the opponent is very good I use 20 fingers. In some really rare cases I even use all 25 fingers.

Wooooow. I have never before seen someone actually use the all-25-fingers method. Props to you, sir/madam. That's quite impressive.

5 hours ago, chizuka-SL said:

Idk where you guys got 25 fingers but I normally flap my d*ck around WSAD having my balls bouncing on AD for quick strafe left and right, this frees up my left hand for a drink/cigar. I click all my skills with my one-finger right hand.

In all seriousness thanks for the post chizuka, good laugh in the office here.

5 hours ago, Heaps-SL said:

Idk where you guys got 25 fingers but I normally flap my d*ck around WSAD having my balls bouncing on AD for quick strafe left and right, this frees up my left hand for a drink/cigar. I click all my skills with my one-finger right hand.

isn't it WASD? just sayin'

11 hours ago, Heaps-SL said:

While I appreciate your alternative control scheme, I think my fingers are sufficient for high-level Aion PvP.

Pic related, me doing some high-level aion PvP

CVpc7nD.gif

I have to agree with Jon on this one....That's some pro shitz right there lol then they yell Mad/Bad as they fly away lmao! Some are just hell bent on playn cat and mouse...boring. And if you see me sitting in the guards at one of the camps...leave me the fuk alone I'm tryn to relax maaaan....Tryn to get away from all the youtube kiddies in the city wound up on their shitz water and Cheetos bouncing off the walls with a mad case of adhd wanting to duel every 3 seconds. But if you must go ahead I don't mind laughing and watching you run off with your hair on fire....lol

On 16/8/2017 at 10:22 AM, chizuka-SL said:

While I appreciate your alternative control scheme, I think my fingers are sufficient for high-level Aion PvP.

Pic related, me doing some high-level aion PvP

CVpc7nD.gif

hahaha nice pic some crazy apm you have there.

And for all the fans of  GITS here is the new saga  GITB 

• 2 months later...

generic is totally right i took a break after server merge, started 3 days ago and sadly it is impossible to grind in illuma im 71 1/2 with full ac gear +10 but , its like garbage now, and if you cant grind you cant lv up being killed every 3-5 mins its really frustrating plus there is tons new rng items (bracelet, minions, essences,) new pvp /pve gear. omegas are still hard to get, and if you cant farm , you have no choice but spend money, very triky....gess im taking another break.

4 hours ago, Mempo-KT said:

If you care about winning in a modern MMO, don't complain when you get beaten by someone who cares more than you do.

The big Difference between Aion and a ton of other MMos though is they dont require you to drop a few thousand into the game simply to compete.This argument has raged since game went to F2play Aka Pay2win.

I can sub to games like world of warcraft and pvp in instances and get matched and scaled to a even level.While i love the excitment of Aions open world when you can find some good 1vs1 or group pvp this game shines.

However it isnt about caring as you stae, when a player can simply slap down a credit card spend a few thousand and get a full +15 or higher pvp set socketed with the best stones,title cards and top end accessorys.

Only those that are pay2win support this system,people carry on about how skillful they are,all i see in aion is geared 75s afking in citys and only going out with a zerg,something both asmo and elyos do.There are a few talented individuals who rift solo or duo,but they are few.

If ncsoft had any sense theyd remove enchanting  and tempering,plume's,bracelet and have normalised stones and bring Actual PVP back into the game,not who has the bigger credit card limi,t cause no matter how people try and twist it this is what aion is.

End of they day if this game was so top notch as people seem to think with their defense of it,then it wouldnt have 2 servers it never would of shed a ton of server only months into release,but still years later people try to defend the broken system and pay2win model that this game encourages.

11 hours ago, Mempo-KT said:

If you care about winning in a modern MMO, don't complain when you get beaten by someone who cares more than you do.

Are you aware that with such an attitude, only 100 players will remain to celebrate the 9th Aion's anniversary?

You can talk bold like a boss, but if every returning player is downhearted and leaves again after few days... you know what happens to any game, yes?

And FYI, there are "modern" MMOs that don't require so much money to be competitive in PvP.

32 minutes ago, KallSu-KT said:

Are you aware that with such an attitude, only 100 players will remain to celebrate the 9th Aion's anniversary?

You can talk bold like a boss, but if every returning player is downhearted and leaves again after few days... you know what happens to any game, yes?

And FYI, there are "modern" MMOs that don't require so much money to be competitive in PvP.

The hell? People in WoW don't complain when someone who clearly has put in hundreds of hours of raiding beats them as a casual player.

Returning players are given the world in Aion these days, and you can spend literally nothing and be competetive in Aion. The people who I know that do have leveled an alt army so that can simply gather far higher amounts of raw materials and mass participate in events. This is what is required to be top level competitive heaps of MMOs

When I raided 5 nights a week in WoW I didn't have a choice even to which class I played. If I didn't have a max level toon of every class I wasn't allowed in the guild. If I didn't have an entire DUPLICATE account to raid with I wasn't allowed in the guild. If a toon wasn't best in slot pre raiding there would be someone who was who would get my spot.

If people for some reason just don't understand that leveling alts is important (which is clearly obvious) it's their own fault.

12 minutes ago, KallSu-KT said:

In case you didn't realise, we are talking about PvP in this thread. Raid are PvE contents and have nothing to do with this.

No one wants to take away the PvE gear from your alts.

So "In case you didn't realise", we are talking about PVP. All you guys complaining about not being well geared as other people. You are doing it WRONG.

You do PVE to produce Kinah from PVE related stuff, so you can BUY better PVP related stuff. You don't get Omegas and Temperings form PVP.

Archived