Forums

Aion February Preview

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what to expect in February. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Power Up Week will begin next week.
  • Broken Hearts will return in the middle of the month.
  • Later in the month we will have a new Producer's letter!
  • A brand new event will begin towards the end of the month. More details will be available in the Producer's letter.
  • Rotating boost weekends will continue through February.
    • Double XP February 2 - February 4
    • Double drop February 9 - February 11
    • Double crafting February 16 - February 18
    • Double AP February 23 - 25

Thank you

While I'm looking forward to the Power Up Week, @Cyan, I hope you consider the following:

• Increase the drops rate on both Omegas and Temperings in dungeons. Trust me, the prices have skyrocketed already since the announcement.
  • Make it available for a very cheap price in BCM. If it's like 20 omegas for 4k ncoin, then I wouldn't want to waste my money on that.
  • Need moar stigmas pl0x

47 minutes ago, Ilweran-DN said:

What about Level Reduction Stones? The only way to get them is Luna (one per week and untradeable) and last events haven't given them. It's a good event for purifying our accessories but, if we don't have those LRS... :(

@Cyan Yeah by any chance will we see an event in the next 6 months with level reduction stones? 

• Aion Team
17 hours ago, MsAmiteah-KT said:

About the power up week I heard level 80 and 75 AP accessories were exempted is this true?

All accessories (not plume, bracelets) will work with the event. If you discover an earring or any other accessory that does not work please let us know about it!

6 hours ago, Gaup-KT said:

@Cyan Yeah by any chance will we see an event in the next 6 months with level reduction stones? 

I'll forward the suggestion!

Thanks.

14 hours ago, Gaup-KT said:

Thanks.

Or put them on sale on the BCM. Like 5 for 400ncoin, etc, or something. Because there's really no way to get them other than luna dice/daily. And there's far too much of a demand with the whole upgrading AP/Harvester gear and having to level reduce. Plus the fact that the success rate on those stones are terrible. I spent 30 of them on one piece alone, and it's still not fully reduced.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, Cyan said:

All accessories (not plume, bracelets) will work with the event. If you discover an earring or any other accessory that does not work please let us know about it!

Thanks.

What about the hats/chain helms/headbands? Would those things break if I try to temper one on this event?

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived