THERE IS NO MORE PVP, IS NOW MINION OP

FreiraCurandera-KT

Yes it isn't just Sheba. I opened my free minion contract from the survey and got Kromede rank A. When skill one is at level 2 it does 3.5k damage and does more to a stunned target. Skill two does 10k damage and stuns for 2,3s. My minion isn't leveled as yet I need to get it to 25k points and I am at 11k. I want to see the damage it does on people but I for one thought to myself this is kind of overpowered. That much damage and stuns and has another skill that you can use to get even more damage when the target is stunned. Kromede might be worse than Sheba.

16 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

I am annoyed that my one Grade A Minion is the crappiest one of all. >.> (Modor)

For me, Modor is very useful for classes who haven't any teleport. As cleric, I would like to have one, so that, enemies would lose my target. Also, having another dispel is nice.

Anyway, in my opinion, I prefer Viola. I think this minion is the most powerful one at highest level.

Skill 1 (30s cd): Instantly recovers 800 HP, and restores 800 every 2s for 6s.

Skill 2 (3m cd): Uses a transformation skill that boosts you for 30 seconds. Increases Attack by 30%, Magic Boost by 15%, attack speed by 20%,, movement and flight speeds by 20%, healing skill effects by 100%, HP by 5000, and casting time decreases by 20%.

Not gonna lie, being hit by 6 shebas at once is overkill. Looking at you flawless >_>

I got super lucky when I opened my free minion contract and got Viola (I hadn't tried a contract in 7 months cuz salty). Why is Kromede 25k to level but Viola is 50k? How much is a Sheba? Also that level 3 mini wow skill is just perfect for a chanter. But nyerk, 50k to each level...

Aion0003_1.jpg~original

Cuz broke, it's gonna take me forever to get this bish leveled.

3 hours ago, Jayda-KT said:

Not gonna lie, being hit by 6 shebas at once is overkill. Looking at you flawless >_>

I got super lucky when I opened my free minion contract and got Viola (I hadn't tried a contract in 7 months cuz salty). Why is Kromede 25k to level but Viola is 50k? How much is a Sheba? Also that level 3 mini wow skill is just perfect for a chanter. But nyerk, 50k to each level...

Aion0003_1.jpg~original

Cuz broke, it's gonna take me forever to get this bish leveled.

Sorry I should have been more precise. All are 50k to level. I meant I needed 25k to get the next level of my skill. 

22 hours ago, Jayda-KT said:

Oh okay I was about to get hella salty about it. Jeezus, how do people level them efficiently?

All I can tell you is how I am trying to level mine up. I am running Evergale and buying spinel coins and trading them for c rank contracts from the arti in Illum. 5 spinel coins gets you 1 C ranked minion. As far as I can tell you can buy 40 every week. 40 got me from 10k points to 14k points. I could do Fissure of Oblivion but I am allergic to, too much grinding and I think you only get D ranked minions which hardly gives points so I wouldn't waste my time.

Archived