Forums

Tia Eye NPC and rewards

Crazyhorse-DN

The people Who Have to work are the people that are going to get the least from this event, because they have no time to Farm 24/7 for coins, Are they not the players that actually have the money to buy nc coins because they work? So basically the people who buy the most nc coins because they can afford to are the people who can not get benefits from event.

50 coins would prob  be sufficient for the soul stones, that's still 12,750 coins for one set of armor at 100 coins thats 22,500 coins, The eye was fun seeing lots of old players having fun and coming back specifically for this event, now it seems kinda meaningless for those who do not have the time. What a Bummer !!!!!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

you dont count the failed attempts when you install that 42 manastones, maybe you will need 42 manastones by x3 or x4 of them to manage to set them and this is 170 manastones or u will use some magic like Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic) x42 each 480 NC coins or 300m in kinah each .......

oh yeah i know that you need to buy a lot of them let's better say at least in avearge 5 for every slot but my point is that even with 100% success it needs 7 hours dailly farm in eye lol

So sad, really....

With this event Aion had a great opportunity to bring back many players, and to make them stay at least for some fun.

But then again, the worst possible decision was made not only once, but twice in this event by NCWest.

Killing any hope for nice rewards, any more massive pvp and kicking back out the players that came back only for this.

I truly have enjoyed these past days, mostly in PvP,  but I also had some kind of hope of getting some nice things to help me gear up, like I believe most people do.

Please, NCWest, listen to the community. This was a great mistake.

the only thing this event is good for is the hardcore pvp's have a new playground to play in for a few weeks and nothing more, good way to add countess thousands of kills to your overall total kills. the event should have been who could get the most kills in a  month.

On 21/03/2018 at 8:29 AM, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

Manastone +12 nowadays will equal with 2 omegas price. 

Gg NA Aion because you are making all new players, newbie and people who play for fun can't join to any party of pvp or pve

31 minutes ago, Malpractice-DN said:

BZ NC....

zxla3r.png

Its almost unbelievable when you think that 3 days ago there were 2 leagues there (not even counting the other ppl who were there but not farming fatties).

This fail was HUGE. 

We had 2 leagues for Sunayaka at the asmo side during the weekend. Tonight the only league wasn't even full. Most ppl didn't even stay to do anything after Suna died.

On 3/21/2018 at 7:29 AM, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

1 fatty give 3 coin, take 6 min to kill 3 fatty, you need 250 coin to get 1 omega, so you need kill 83 fatties for 1 Omega!!  ( 1 fatty = 3 token ) ( take 6 min to kill 3 fatty ) ( 9 token in 6min )

On 21/03/2018 at 10:48 PM, Lucimon-DN said:

No one has said shit since huh?  I guess we should start posting unsub screenshots?  I want to have hope though but I’m stupid for that right..... @Cyan @Hime

Funny enough, this is the only thing that will actually work. Buuuuuuuuut of course, even if one or two people do it, the rest won't because people like to say that they want to make a change but won't actually do anything themselves to help make the change. They will just keep feeding NCWest money and they'll just keep their mentality of "we can do whatever we want because there are no real consequences". ;)

EDIT: I'm not subscribed to the game because...well, I think you can guess. Otherwise I'd post a screenshot of the unsub.

On 20/3/2018 at 6:29 PM, Hime said:

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

you have destroyed the event with those high prices that have been put on the forums, an event that was so expected of all the players of the aion, unfortunately they are not active, we thought it would be a great event, but you repeat the same with destroying events, they do not think about people who have nothing, they do not have money, they do not even have to face the other players who have paid for a poor weapon, while the rest of us are well bankrupt, sincerely apologize What I'm telling you but it really was an unsuccessful event and they only made fun of us, I do not understand what the events are for if they do not help at all, they should be good help without the need to damage the economy of the game, but you see help all those people who do not even have to kill a mob, they do not pay attention to us, they never do it, they only think about you, I'm sorry what I think now but this is not going to improve anything, it annoys me all this and this it will not change nothing has already been done and they will not change it. I give it up the event is over

On 21/03/2018 at 7:48 PM, Lucimon-DN said:

No one has said shit since huh?  I guess we should start posting unsub screenshots?  I want to have hope though but I’m stupid for that right..... @Cyan @Hime

they said. The prices will remain the same as Hime posted yesterday LOL

gudluck with this game fellas.

I'm moving to Bless

250  coin for  one omega!  100 coins for  one commader soulstone!

This is an abuse on your part! apart from being shameless, he is a scoundrel wherever he looks, perhaps they do not think that there are people who have life, who study, work and are not here 24/7 farming the blessed coins! and maybe you think that only one player farmeo more than a thousand coins no lords was one with 7 more alters ... as advice should put the prices that were otherwise this event will be another failure more

On 20/3/2018 at 7:29 PM, Hime said:

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

If you remove a 0 from each price is a reasonable price... i hope you were wrong with a 0 more...

14 minutes ago, Valkie-DN said:

If you remove a 0 from each price is a reasonable price... i hope you were wrong with a 0 more...

Nope... thats not objective.  A reduction of 50% in omegas, temperings and soulstones  and 35% in manastones would be a fair price, not game breakingly cheap nor imposible high 

Archived