A farewell to these legends.

Kaerd-KT

With 6.0 around the corner, Verteron will be no more, and along with it, go three legends of old that would go to strike fear into the hearts of many newbies long ago. Farewell to Paksigue, aka Crab Norris, Trandila, and Poisonous Bubblegut. While they are now mere shadows of their former selves, I still have fond memories of system chat being spammed with the deaths of many who tried to take down these foes. 

c0f5b0b2c9.png

fdda9f67b0.png

d1b736a9c8.png

May they rest in peace.

Brings a tear to my eye.  So does all of the amazing places / soundtracks we are losing - like:

Reshanta - Elyos Base and Roah/Asteria.  </3

Eltnon Fortress.  Epic soundtrack when you arrive.  QQ.  Fountain quest and the Playground area also.  </3

Vertnon Beach, Farms, Forrest, and Spirit Area.  </3

Sanctum - most of the city, including the bard who would play a song with vocals.  </3

RIP.

14 hours ago, Channing-DN said:

Brings a tear to my eye.  So does all of the amazing places / soundtracks we are losing - like:

Reshanta - Elyos Base and Roah/Asteria.  </3

Eltnon Fortress.  Epic soundtrack when you arrive.  QQ.  Fountain quest and the Playground area also.  </3

Vertnon Beach, Farms, Forrest, and Spirit Area.  </3

Sanctum - most of the city, including the bard who would play a song with vocals.  </3

RIP

From what I rem playing the EU test server. Think they only brought couple of few from the old map. One was from outside of altgard and plays outside of lakrum fortress. The other is the one abyss soundtrack the one where you can hear at redemption landing. Goes into this high climax and loud female vocal shouts. Plays inside asmodian General npc room lakrum. But doesn't have that vocal sound sadly

10 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

I am so nyerking glad I dont have to ever set foot on Altgard or Morheim anymore. Biggest shitshows of a map are gone for good. I will however greatly miss Verteron, Brusthonin, Kaldor and the 5.0 ones.

Damn, now that I think of it, Norsvold indeed was my favorite map of the whole 5x patch, I'd spend time on it and the various locations, making screenshots as much as I could. 

Might be slightly off topic, but what is going to happen to the AP armor vendors in lower abyss and upper abyss? I recently came back to the game and still like using some of the old AP armor for skins, will they be available/relocated to any of the new existing areas? 

11 minutes ago, Riyek-DN said:

Might be slightly off topic, but what is going to happen to the AP armor vendors in lower abyss and upper abyss? I recently came back to the game and still like using some of the old AP armor for skins, will they be available/relocated to any of the new existing areas? 

Some people did say the gear from Marchutan Priory/Cloister of Kaisinel is still being sold there after the update. I know not all of them are there, but could be a sign we might get to keep some.

That said, your best bet is to buy it TODAY. Not like its a lot of AP.

Archived